Homestuck

What the hell does Blood do? Why couldn't the Red Miles have something to do with it? In WV's dream the Red Miles was clearly made from his blood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svG0WjG-3s8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WV was an inconsequential pawn.

blood pumps through youre veins op

It turns you into a weak kuck who sucks 8ulges

In terms of flashy god tier powers, I would imagine Blood would get shit like Red Miles, yeah. At least classes like Witch would.

>Only males have noses
>Except for Aradia
>Some have claws, some don't
>TEREZI HAS A TAIL AND FACE TENTACLES
WHAT ARE THE RULES GOD DAMN IT

Finally.

The team up everyone was waiting for.

>I already read Homestuck. I understand all of its intangible plotholes, and I'm wondering what you did about the arms?

>Basically, when you first read through the archive, you see the original images (no arms, etc.) When you get to a page (such as page 008000) that "reaches back" to retcon some earlier pages, then a hidden flag gets set. From then on if you go back to the earlier pages, they will appear changed. (Archive: Retrieve Arms From Plothole.) There are several different sets of changes.

>This matches the original experience of reading the story live on the website. I may be wrong, but I like to think Andrew Hussie would have done the same if he had more time / certainty about all the ways the website might be accessed - it was easier for me here in the archive where I have more control.

I hope one the story is finished Hussie, or someone working for him, does this to the real one.
Maybe I'm underestimating how complex it is, but surely you should be able to check if the browser accepts cookies and allows javascript, and if so let the retconned pages appear normal until you reach the appropriate point. And if not, just show them how they were originally

Seriously, if the Epilogue isn't confirmed, the "Ongoing" better mean this is what he's doing

Jack really did use WV's blood in Cascade, whatever uncertain significance that had in the end.

>Karkat is going to ruin Universe C with his mere presence

In a doomed timeline Karkat kicked Bec Noir's ass by overpowering his red miles with his as a fully realized Knight of Blood and commandeering everyone else in the battle. Maybe then he'd be worthy of ending with Dave.

>stopsignman.jpg

when i read archivally the arms and password pages acted as just another blurred glance into the future of the type that homestuck is already absolutely full of. it felt intended and not weird at all. serial readers who think it fucks up the experience or whatever are seriously overreacting

the only disappointment is getting all the way through to find out this mystery built up across the whole comic led up to reviving fucking VRISKA of all people. 'shes8ack' as if she ever left

sonic, papaya, and pearl
AND

Is this a special ed class AU?

I'm not seeing any common thread here

Nepeta reminds me of that Goofy fetish cosplayer.

maybe the reason none of them look like the same species because they all have different troll versions of down syndrome

>Rather than being dead weight again, Karkat could have helped end the mess he started by fighting along side Jade and finally doing the bloody thing

>Homestuck 2.0

>common thread
Hehe. Because Kanaya and the others are into sewing.

The world can't handle these levels of autism. This is a dangerous game being played, one that puts us all at risk.

The worst fandoms, together at once.

Zim!

I'm not like Liveblogger, thinking it ruins the comic or anything, but I think it's important to distinguish John's powers from regular time-travel.
While everything else exists as part of the eternal paradox space-time, John's acting from "outside" it, and can change what actually happens
I think, for a reader, it's more meaningful if his actions appear to change Homestuck, rather than being another thing that was always going to happen.

There's an argument to be made about whether it's important that a reader gets the full experience, or that John changes the actual Homestuck permanently and irreversibly. Then again I guess the "full experience" would mean reading a few panels a day at random, then waiting three years to finish.

Pointy hair.
I mean, unless someone's going to point out that Sonic is the Mobotropolis Two Wheeled Device

conceptually it works better for me if John permanently changes, and always has changed, homestuck. it fits better with the ongoing theme of characters within the story - WV/Exiles, the trolls, Scratch and especially Caliborn/LE and Hussie himself - acting as videogame players and writing the story from the inside in the way that somehow it was also always written due to convoluted timeloops.

in retrospect the fight over who controls the story is pretty clearly the most important conflict of homestuck given how often the reins swing from person to person.

>everyone are ugly freaks
>besides eri
i aprovve

requesting vriska grabbing terezi's ass while her huge dick turns into a muscled arm that is trying to strangulate karkat

John and Roxy take care of NEET Calliope who wants her tendies

Dirk, Jake and Jade play soccer

Dave cheating on Karkat and Jade by banging Jane who wears a fake moustache and cat ears

Jack Noir and Ms Paint just got happily married

And Rose is throwing a temper tantrum at Papaya for not being able to make hotpockets

Equius looks qt

>in retrospect the fight over who controls the story is pretty clearly the most important conflict of homestuck
How? Who 'writes' homestuck never actually matters

whoever writes more has/had more influence over how the universe was and is

I call it 8old and 8rash!

Pearl and Kanaya are practically the same character

No they're not, they're just aesthetically similar.

Not even that.

I meant that both are the "polite classy girl" archetype, not that they have similar designs. Actually I don't know if the word "aesthetic" can be used for that.

Pearl is neurotic, reactive and occasionally melts down when her emotions overcome her

Kanaya is largely impassive until her patience boils over.

Not really, no

DYKES
Y
K
E
S

These are all drawn really well, I'm considering saving

>sonic is a male lesbian
It all makes sense
My GOD

You need to look at their stories though. Both of them have an unrequited love for the fattest character in the story

[EURODANCE INTENSIFIES]

Well they both love a Rose

You mean eurobeat, right?

Oh fuck im retarded

time to off myself

Dammit. I knew eurodance wasn't entirely on the money.

holy shit and sonic bones amy rose

THE LINK IS FOUND

Did Sonic ever get impaled or a hole blasted in his chest before? Because that is the only conclusion I can draw from this

we're fixing mistakes today

Nevermind, mystery solved

>Did Sonic ever get impaled
Only in fanfiction

Maybe it's because andrew is a faceless entity on the internet, maybe I'm just that bitter.
but I don't feel sorry for him.

I wonder where he is today.

Probably still at cons, wishing he wouldn't be there, walking in the rows behind Steven Universe cosplayers.

He fucked up the writing his own damn self, and he has made mad autism bucks off of it, so there's nothing really to feel sorry for.

you shouldn't
he was hoisted by his own pitard

I think Blood the Aspect is for people who feel like they don't belong and don't want to be excluded. Karkat has a rough time being social because he's a genetic runt and throughout the entire webcomic nobody REALLY goes full red or black with him. As for what it represents I think it's immersion in a group rather than just unity, but I'd have to check how many people Karkat actually knew before the game.

ITT: we post our epilogue prediction

>Jake, Dirk and Jade play soccer
>Davepeta comes back and pukes at MSPA Reader's face
>Karkat and Dave start fucking each other
>Jane and Dad start fucking each other
>WV becomes the new leader of humanity, and the carapaces
>Kanaya throws the matriorb into the trash and fucks Rose
>Roxy ditches John for Calliope
>Calliope turns into Caliborn and fucking murders everyone
>at the last scene, we see terezi being sad for several panels until she sees a light and she asks "1S TH4T YOU, VR1SK4?" and then the epilogue ends

oh fuck, I forgot:

>Ms Paint and Jack Noir marriage

I don't feel sorry for him
I just wish things were different, because I used to really love his stuff

[S]Karkat: Reunite with your loving cat and matesprit

It's funny that I still can't get over how Terezi basically got John to change history so she could enter into an unhealthy relationship with someone she knew was a shitty person

Are you fucking kidding me right now

Not her, (Terezi) is happy with her moirail (Vriska) in the dreambubbles, who ceased ot be a horrible person.

She basically condemned an alternate version to be a yesman.

F8CK OFF

damn, it's even worse when you put it like that
dreambubbles were a mistake

you just hate it because she's able to make karkat stop being a weenie

Rose gets lobotomised, Kanaya spends the rest of her days caring for juicebox
Jade's mind absorbs all the memories of the souls of those lost to the black hole of the green sun and she becomes disillusioned with humanity
John finally becomes truly free and turns into the breeze
Jane kills herself
Dave and Karkat have a healthy relationship until Karkat gets cancer, Dave jumps back in time and is never seen again
Jake grows ever inward, losing himself to fantasy
Dirk becomes a robot
The ring of life slips from Calliope's fingers one day and she vanishes
Aradia just watches
and single mother Roxy soldiers on

But aside from (Vriska), Nepeta is the Queen of the weenies.

yup
youtube.com/watch?v=svG0WjG-3s8

>Nepeta
>weenie
The fuck am I reading?

after watching the tex talks videos, and realizing that vriska's meta power is to literally steal the spotlight, i can understand why she was brought back. she has a hand in a lot of the negative and positive events of the story, mostly negative pre-retcon, and mostly positive post-retcon.

i still don't feel it's good from a narrative point of view, but it makes sense

ARADIA

she never confessed, and she failed to save her moirail from cloun.

>Autistic furry roleplayer
>Despite being a heart player, still can't get laid
>Get's wrecked by Gamzee

gamzee's op

nepeta's at least as good a fighter as terezi

and GT karkat is the second least weenie karkat

>killed an ogre with her claws in the coolest way possible
>she failed to save her moirail from cloun
Equius ordered her to hide. She also broke his promise to try to avenge him.
>gets wrecked by Gamzee
Cloun plot armor.

I don't know why I opened that .gif expecting Aradia to be riding someone in the cowboy position

Roxy is an excellent babysitter!

I AM A LOSER
I AM A KUCK
I AM A FAILURE AS A TROLL
VRISKA WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN ME
LONG LIVE VRISKA

How comes it that when a character everyone had hype or expectations for, as soon as they fail to live up to that hype or expectations by doing something considered "weak" or just generally failing, that everyone who assumingly was part of the hype for them suddenly turns around and makes fun of said character using another character they reviled before?

yeah the execution was pretty trash just because the character/joke writing had diminished by that point, but vriska coming back makes total sense to me as a big dumb joke and also the most logical conclusion of the huge self-insertion/story controlling thing that defined homestuck, with a showdown between mary sue and gary stu themselves.

>he fell for the spotlight meme

you know that all the complaining about karkat is like one guy, right?

this post is bad and you should feel bad

Can't be sure about that. Maybe it's the hot new meme.

losers in hst did tumblr-level kin relation with loser characters in homestuck, believing that the characters would sort out their loser problems like losers do in other fiction, and let them feel good about themselves vicariously.

but they didnt magically turn into badasses like were used to so all the irl losers are dealing badly with being told indirectly that they actually fucking suck. and they take it out on their characters as an extention/kin of themselves. because they hate themselves. for good reason

>new
no.
I'm nearly 100% positive the guy who complains about karkat is the same guy who does the karkat/vriska stuff and the (vriska) stuff and the meenah/karkat/vriska stuff.
They all entail the same obnoxious roleplaying

Holy shit
>tfw Kanaya and Pearl are actually Sonic the Hedgehog rip-offs

well there you go
it's homestuck, throwing away an entire character's personality to make jokes is par for the course

Rails obviously don't pail, but to which degree of nudity would they still be comfortable around each other? Is a degree that would be outrageous for moirails?

we don't really know. a lot of the social taboos seem to revolve around buckets, rather than exposure. it never really comes up

depends on the people presumably. i know people who fuck their otherwise platonic friends. troll relationships should manifest as differently as real ones do

Maybe they are comfortable enough to take baths together like siblings do as kids. "Hey, I'll scrub your back for you" "Okay, thanks man. And I got you some no-tears shampoo so it doesn't sting your eyes again" "Sweet "

>equius
>comfortable

I think comfort level would vary across relationships but casual nudity probably isn't a huge deal when the parties involved have no sexual attraction to each other.