Why do you hate refugees? Their countries have been bombed or exploited nonstop by the west...

Why do you hate refugees? Their countries have been bombed or exploited nonstop by the west. Germany has invited millions of them and only a small handful (less than 1% of 1% of 1%) have acted in a criminal fashion. Normal everyday germans are statistically much more violent

>Hur Dur Fix your own country

Hard to do after having been (and being) bombed by you western capitalists

Germany and the EU should accept every single migrant and refuge. They pay your pensions, do the jobs you don't want to do, and in general enrich and deepen your culture as they integrate into day-to-day society.

Britetbart, and inforwars are not sources they're the ravings of a lunatic fringe group that no one takes seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8n-eo5fDYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dont hate refugees, i just dont care about them. at all. so im not going to risk getting allhu snackbared by one of them because i let all of them in. let them die in their own country for all i care

>integrate
They don't integrate. That's 95% of the problem.

t. a country who has a massive issue with non integrating migrants.

>Switzerland
>lecturing others about border control
But yes they should all go to Europe
>so they can all stay there

Oy vey.

Germany was bombed by western capitalists, as was Japan. They're both doing better than most in their regions.

Seems like being bombed by the US is a good thing if you're not genetically shit.

letting innocent people die is hateful

yes they should all go to the

germany was given massive loans to help it rebuild. japan is a shit country, shit culture, and in massive debt. it was not bombed at all on par with the level of continual non-stop devastation of the middle east. try again nerd. a fucking mud-blood genetically criminally predisposed aussy kangaroo fucker talking about genes, kek

Citation that they don't integrate or citation that my country has a massive problem with non integrating migrants? Why do I get a sneaking suspicion you won't say "oh damn, you're right." And leave the thread when credible sources are provided?

Yes, Goyem. Be more open minded!

provide sources that aren't from infowars or brietbart. you can't and won't. alt-righters are all about the feels and im asking for reels

I asked a very direct question and you failed to answer. You say citation needed. I ask what you need citation for. You say give me a source.

Shitposter detected.

>letting innocent people die is hateful
>alt-righters are all about feels

Which middle eastern country has been continously bombed? Iraq? Obviously not bombed enough.

Japanese culture is only shit now because the West influenced it. Their traditional stuff was amazing when I went there. Beautiful architecture too.

murder by proxy isn't a feeling. its a reel

the traditional culture of being mud hut dwelling savages that only learned how to read and write because the chinese taught them?

>Their countries have been bombed or exploited nonstop by the west.
So why the fuck would they want to live in the West? Why the fuck would you want to live around the people who have supposedly bombed and exploited you nonstop? What kind of a person would do that?

Oh yeah, a subversive intent on doing harm to the West. Another mystery solved.

Can you not ruin my experience of Japan please

>die of drone strike
>dont die of drone strike

yea. hard choice. really makes you think. good job you genetic criminal

>Japanese steel: huurrr durr lets roll this garbage steel like 5000000 times because we're literally too retarded to go look for some that isn't shit
>Hurrr durr let's not learn anything about medicine or technology until the Dutch come over and literally spoonfeed us shit even niggers in Africka discovered 900 years ago.

great culture, 5 stars

Why is the Drow Ranger so kawaii?

i wonder whos behind this post

Because she multi-cultural. Mixed breed people are the most attractive. Fact. unless your fetish is hemophilia or sickle cell

>tfw don't want to shitpost about switzerland out of fear of chocolate supplies being depleted

go farm your potato (singular) so you can survive the winter you russia whore

Swiss shit post. Fuck off faggot. -5/10

youtube.com/watch?v=d8n-eo5fDYU

Its good you only know the bullshit msm feeds you, really helps to be ignorant of facts when being an apologetic faggot. Islam has been a disease way before bombs were even invented. Islam, fucking 8 year olds and wiping with rocks since 450ad.

>migrants
>pay your pensions

Those 54 people sure must be making a lot of money!

He is not Swiss

If you like them that much why don't you take them in?
Oh and by the way stop leechin off Europe's success swiss scum

the problem is that Europeans don't know how to handle them, and since they don't know it, they shouldn't welcome them.
Besides abismal differences in culture, they shouldn't give refugees or immigrants shelter or welfare, you don't solve problems with money.

No-one hates them. We just don't want them here.

how many refugees did your country take in per capita in 2015 and 2016 ?

>letting innocent people die is hateful

Innocent people die all day, every day, everywhere in the world.

Why is that my responsibility?

>Not personally flying in like superman to save everyone in the world whenever bad shit happens is murder by proxy.

Fuck off. That is muh feels: the argument.

The vast majority of everyone who come are not refugees. Around 80% arent even from any wartorn countries. Those that actually are refugees should stay in the vicinity, like Lebanon or Turkey, so that they can return soon.

They arent paying the pensions, they arent doing the job (half still havent gotten their first employment after 8 years) and they arent integrating into society at all.

Swiss, hang yourself please.

Talking about them paying for our pensions etc is not the rhetoric of a refugee, it's that of an economic migrant.

This two-faced bullshit is part of the reason I'm so against them.