Star Wars: A Nu Hope

>when you post your retarded brain dead one dimensional MS Paint "criticism" in a echo chamber because anybody in the real world would laugh you out of the room for even caring

>when you take space wizard toons too seriously because you have no life

But he's right lol

Based Review screw

I like how people try to talk down on the very same site they browse just to attempt to end an argument before it even begins

>stop caring
so this is the power of internet arguements

>DUDE JUST LET THEM SHIT ON THE FRANCHISE STOP CARING LMAO

You're the most pathetic type of coward.

Yeah man...
Fight the system...

It's not like you can't make a career out of it or anything..

But I mean yeah keep cowering behind anonymous while attempting to dissuade anyone you happen to feel threatened by.

If that's your goal, to be a leech on society by pumping out low effort youtube videos that are a fraction as original and insightful as redlettermedia's and to waste everyone's time under the guise of "fighting" Disney because your cartoon movies aren't as good as they used to be, I mean, that's your own problem.

I'm not the guy in the OP lol

You are both a retard and a faggot

There's a lot of projection in this post.

Yeah, but it's pretty spot on.

Star Wars has always been about ripping stuff off.

Tbh most of art tends to have influences, if not as overt as others.

But as much as Star Wars rips itself off, it all started as a rip off of Flash Gordon and XYZ serials.

No, it hasn't. This is a lazy cop out.

> redlettermedia insightful
> the guys that made fun of the opening crawls "Heroes on both Sides" which they pretended did not make sense and then tried to be funny by pretending things in the first 30 minutes make no sense and need explaining even though that was done in the opening crawl

I don't understand how anyone here can still hold them up as the pinnacle of quality of something when they visibly sabotaged their review to make it easier to put jokes in.
And then people ignored the second red flag when they gave TFA a thumbs up but half of their Rogue One review was screaming AT-ST AT-ST X-WING TIE FIGHTER which fits better TFA than Rogue One and ignoring the movies plot for more jokes in the vein of "it didn't make any sense".

Before I gave you the benefit of the doubt but now I know that nobody here has enough mental capacity or at least isn't willing to show it in these forums.

You need to calm down

Tl dr

Was it autism?