Old thread hit bump limit

Old thread hit bump limit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FnDyuNBakV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gee who'd have guessed. Spencer/Remender were horrible choices to follow up on Bru.

He's reading this.

>DCucks trying to discredit a perfectly harmless storyline because they're desperate to one-up the competition

You fags are embarassing

Really nigga, ppl are seriously triggered by this shit

Spencer's writing has been good though. We still don't know how this'll be executed.

>Only WE can Evanspost.
C'mon, it's all just a bit of banter.

Die, Sup Forumsirgin.

The whole fucking board is banter

>HURR DCUNT
>DURR MOUSEKETEER

It's no wonder Sup Forums keeps stealing traffic when you all do your hardest to make this place the most unusable site in the fucking universe

>perfectly harmless
>Defending another "LOL DID WE MAKE YOU MAD XD' storyline

I like that he seems as disappointed by it as a lot of us. Regardless of the end results they're making Cap look like a bad guy. That's why it's rubbing people the wrong way. People like Heroes that are Heroes and Caps one that should always inspire and give you hope it's the same reason a lot of people hate the current Superman in the movies.

Thats not even the same comic
that tweet was posted on May 4

what the fuck is this thread

Just general discussion of the run so far.

>turning a character created by jews into a nazi
>marvel wanting to "slap the reader in the face"
>harmless

>DCucks
Fuck off with that, already.

The outrage is 99% tumblrinas (as usual) and MCU fags who have never read a comic and don't know the score about status quo changes.

You'd think that they'd at least fucking remember the Death & Return of Superman... if you're a Millennial, it either happened in your lifetime when you were young enough to pay attention, or you at least saw that overrated Max Landis video. His Knightfall one was way better, but he made it before he took off so nobody ever talks about it.

Quick Sup Forums, name every captain!

Well considering it was made by a tripfag notorious for shitposting, I'm sure you can figure it out.

Superman doesn't have four movies with a BFF in them

Here's it with bad audio
>youtube.com/watch?v=FnDyuNBakV8

Remenders run was good, at least the Dimension Z arc.

Remender was good though.

>Quick Sup Forums, name every captain!
Captain America
Captain Star
Captain Falcon
Jack Sparrow
Captain Amerilad
General Ross
Lee Harvey Oswald
Black Captain America
Cable

>it's the same reason a lot of people hate the current Superman in the movies.

At least he's not a Nazi.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

If you don't count the future scene in Dawn of justice.

This storyline seems like a very bad marketing move. You've just had a big movie that encouraged taking sides, and then you drop "btw, Cap's a nazi".

Sam Wilson, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, John Walker, Jeffrey Mace, William Naslund, Roscoe Dillon, I dunno who the guy with the beret is, William Burnside.

Is anyone slightly bothered at the hypocrisy of certain writers? Had DC did this with Supes or something they would've called it edgy shit but now that people are calling out Marvel/Spencer, it's suddenly mean spirited.

Marvel wants to make readers angry cause controversy has driven sales for them before, Brevoort has said this.

And about this in particular he said:
>His mission is to further the goals and beliefs of Hydra," explained Brevoort. "If that involves taking down the Marvel universe, sure. (But) it may not be as simple as that. It’s not like he’s exchanged his white hat for a black hat — it’s a green hat. We knew it would be like slapping people in the face. The idea of Captain America means something very primal and very strong to the people of this nation, and they have a very visceral reaction when you get to something like that. You want people to feel and react to your story. So far, so good."

They literally planned this out for it to coincide with the movie for maximum anger.

Makes me cringe desu

But it didn't make me cringe as much as this. Holy shit I feel embarrassed even discussing Marvel now.

I put this in a dead thread but seriously...

Why are peoples so fucking uptight about this shit.
"So you think your great hero can save you but HA you see! He vas a hydra agent in secret all alonk"
"Damn that diabolical red skull....it can't be true"

It sounds like a typical old timely hero cliffhanger. But for some reason today people are honestly so fucking dumb they think it's a real permanent change to the character. Christ comic fans are stupid, you idiots deserve all the lame shit you get because a child from the 40s would already be going "nah I bet its just part of red skulls plan...caps not really from hydra he's a good guy" and then hed read the next issue to find out the exciting conclusion. Not gnash their teeth and yank out their hair cos everything is ruined by altering the status quo.

Hydra isnt nazi
Fuck jews
He isnt a nazi

go back to Sup Forumsmblr

ok, this one made me chuckle, good work

see
And I can see why people would be upset with making Captain America a nazi. Yes, he'll be back to normal by the end of the year, if not the end of the arc, but I can see why people would find it gross.

Gotta remember most of the people bitching around haven't read a comic in their lifetime.

>a child from the 40s would already be going "nah I bet its just part of red skulls plan...caps not really from hydra he's a good guy"
The kid from the 40s would be right. He didn't have to deal with the decompression you see in modern comics. Remember how long they dragged out Superior Spider-Man? How many issues do you think that concept really warranted?

>hating Spock

Shit was a wild ride and ultimately I think most of Sup Forums just had fun with it. The most annoying part of the run was "guys this is really real and we're totally not bringing back Peter"

That is just embarrassing.

I really hope this little stunt backfires instead of going by way of Superior Spider-man.

You know what if you suck at the gossip tit like some old bored hag who gets emotionally involved in supermarket checkout tabloids you deserve what you get. People are so goddamn dumb and weak willed they let obvious spin get to them. I love comics I love marvel. I got a pull list of no less than at least ten books. How does this not get my ass red like it does so many. I read this and I think...oh well can't wait to see how they reveal cap isn't really hydra, let's hope some interesting hydra cap stories arise in the meantime. Because Christ people, it's comics. A hero being secretly a bad guy (but we know it's not for true) is not a knew edgy concept marvel just came up with.
Fans have just become mewling fags about every little thing. Then sniffle and go 'b.b.but the big mean writer and editor said stuff on their Twitter and it hurt my feelings'

The most annoying part was literally everything. Spock was horribly written in the main comic, as well as his entire supporting cast. It was just Slott's Not Batman Venture Bros. fan fiction.

I think it was a few too short. It coulda had a meatier less hurried climax. But beyond that I loved Spock. It was a blast and I was happy the whole ride.

Those were more Soviet-inspired designs desu, gotta cash in on Red Son

The reveal I had the biggest problem with were his ears.

Nigga, that shit looks stupid as fuck.

Look more like it was Injustice inspired to me which is more fascism.

Fuck off, it's people who have never read a comic in their life that think it's a permanent change. "Captain America is an Agent of Hydra?!" is literally normie clickbait for online news media.

I'm still laughing that Brubaker got hate for the Hydra twist. Poor guy hasn't worked for Marvel for what, 5 years?

There is a app you can use called 555jojocameras that let's you edit pictures

Spencer needs Steve Lieber to keep him in check

At least he took advantage of it to shill Velvet

True.

Step right up don't be shy! Are you a mediocre white male comic writer with a lot of white guilt? and are you worried about how to keep readers interested without having to do any really hard work? Welll then have I the solution for you! Just take a sip of this quality elixir. Yes, that's right just one sip of Villain-Elixir and those Spider-Man comics Otto not be a problem. Take Iron Man to the Extremis and now, people will nazi Steve Rogers coming(...into his boyfriend). Just apply a few callous tweets here and there and you'll have those fanboys just falling over themselves to buy your shitty books. Who wants a bottle!?

>dat red skull speech

It was a really good issue of comic bookery!

>Disney made a deal with EA for exclusive games rights
>The company voted worst in America

Is that tweet real?

stop with your shilling