Gays For Trump? How does this make sense?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/in-defense-of-artistic-expression_us_579905aee4b0b3e2427d8c12

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Z4ugRZ7
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-V8PX34PRE
youtube.com/watch?v=TOlhy6Euy0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gay people can vote however they want shitposter.

Now that gay marriage is legal I would say the majority of them will vote republican.
Especially since Cuntillary loves Muhammad and all Muhammads want fags to die.

this

also digits confirm

Did you not hear Trump vowagain and again to protect gays from islam? Many of them are rightfully pissing their pants right now and Democrats won't do shit for them but let even mor gay hating muslims in.

>gay people voting for the most anti-gay platform the GOP has ever had.
Top kek, trump literally says one thing and then the party turns around and does the opposite

Its simple.. Not all gays are fags.

Hillary has said in the past that she's against gay marriage - she's tried to change her position, but people aren't buying it. Trump doesn't really care either way. On top of that, Trump is very open about his hatred for the muslim extremists that want to kill the LGBT community. He even made a speech vowing to protect the community, while Hillary sat idly by, scolding people for bringing up the fact that the Orlando shooter was muslim.

So, it makes total sense. Gays will now be voting Republican thanks to Clinton's pure shittiness.

Yes they are

You don't know many actual gays, do you? Most are cowardly and think exactly like women, especially there older ones.

Not everyone who is gay rides a Harley. Jesus Christ you are such a bigot.

this is the fate of all degenerate faggots

With gay marriage no longer an issue, all gay people really have to worry about is protecting their excess disposable income (from having no wives or kids) and their lives. So why not vote for the guy who gives you tax cuts, at the very least, that's just more money in their gay pockets.

>Democrack
>Republitard

Can't anyone restrain themselves and write like an adult anymore.

>How does this make sense?
>How can people different than me vote for things they believe in?
Gtfo retard

They all ride dicks and that's bad enough.

It's gone full retardfeed. Give simple minded idiots simple minded nonsense.
It no longer makes sense you are right op.

I know plenty of gays, and they're not all your feminine stereotypes dude.
Conservative gun toting gays.
Fitness guru gays
Business owner gays

Not all think like women they just like to fuck dudes in the ass lol. I guess you only consort with bottoms. I only know alphas dude and alphas vote for Trump

Muslim want to kill gay
Trump was to remove muslim

Simple.

>been for amending the civil rights act to protect gays since 2000
>wants to stop Muslims from entering the country
I don't understand it either

>leafposters
Fuckin americunt

Them quads

Gay men are pretty evenly split politically and have been for a while. They're only going to be more inclined to vote Republican as the religious right loses its hold on the Republican party (which is already well underway).

Gays already have rights. Now they need to feel safe. Importing an ideology that tries to kill you, or to a lesser extent cheers when gays are thrown off buildings is self destructive. The last real frontier for gays is safety, and democrats won't acknowledge that they are importing violent hatred.

Leftists have turned against gays and now that the issue of gay marriage is effectively ended there really isn't any major breaking point between conservatives and big gay homosexuals

Even the most hate-filled of us have no real desire to kill them because they have already removed themselves from the gene pool and they are actively removing themselves from the breathing pool via AIDS, meth, heroin, Hep C and razor blades in a warm bath

gays don't bother me, faggots do.

We have a gays for Trump discord if any gay guys are interested....
discord.gg/Z4ugRZ7

If you remember the mass shooting at the gay bar in Miami...Shillary defended Muslims, Trump sided with our gay Americans.

Knowing how Shillary wants to inundate the US with rapefugees, American gays are not looking forward to being thrown from rooftops.

I definitely think like a teenage girl but I still voted for trump.

not all gays ride dicks, some of them just have their dick rode.

Clinton voted no on Doma. Even when she was still not supporting gay marriage.

Pence voted yes. Pence has voted for every single piece of anti gay legislation they ever put forward since he's been in the house.

Clinton has voted no on all of them. So has Tim Kaine.

Pence even actively tried to repeal gay marriage, by pushing for the supreme court to review it.
Hell pence believes "gay conversion therapy" actually works, and believes there should be more people practicing this.

So it makes sense that any self loathing homo would vote for trump. For the people who actively pushed for equality, this is spitting in their fucking faces.

>voting for the group that's importing ugly spics and violence shitskins, no Trump's the best vote here

In truth, I think more gay men are on the 'progressive' side but this is mostly due to a misguided sense of loyalty and a constant bombardment of pandering by leftists for decades. Though, it does seem like more gay men are splitting away from convention since the gay marriage thing is over.

It's great that the religious totalitarians are starting to lose power in the Republican party (which as been the root of the Republican party becoming quickly irrelevant over the last decade) but honestly, I would actually rather see a nationalist party pop up and siphon all the nationalists out of the republican, independent, and democrat parties and leave the republican party purely with religious totalitarians; I would love to see that train wreck make the republican party and their insufferable religious pandering politicians disappear in to obscure irrelevance.

His VP pick is staunchly anti-gay.

so is Tim Kaine

And?

I would say there's literally no reason for homos to be loyal to the democrats, but Christianity is still going strong in the republican party, especially considering Trump's vice president pick. Trump's main claim to fame really isn't about conserving traditional Christian values, but until that portion is eradicated from being associated with all conservatives, the majority of gays will continue to vote for the left.

>gays are only allowed to vote one way because we own them and their minds
>gays are only allowed to vote with their dicks as opposed to their minds

Fuck off faggot.

Pence can be as anti-Gay as he wants. He's entitled to. But Trump has said again and again that he loves gays and will do everything he can to protect them from people who want them dead. It shouldn't surprise anyone that gays love him.

TRUMP HAS THE GAY VOTE! KEK BE PRAISED!

Cringeworthy.

It amazes me how liberals and liberal gays seem to be more afraid of people that are against gay marriage (even if they abide by the "love the sinner, hate the sin" mentality) than people that will actually murder them.

No he's not.

yes he is. he flipped like clitoris did.

>One Muslim shoots up gay bar
>years of getting the shit kicked out of you by white guys because you're gay

Gee golly.

>centuries of being stoned and thrown off rooftops

There is a good analogy:

>fundamentalist christians will protest a gay funeral
>fundamentalist muslims will be the reason there's a funeral

Still a thousand times better than a guy still trying to repeal laws, and push for gay conversion, which has never worked.

Shhh... user, don't you know you're supposed to use the term "evolved"?

They simply "evolved" on the issue...

>VP who has to tone down his beliefs for Godemperor

>VP and prez who don't believe in gay rights really, just gay votes

i'd rather Trump every time.

>literally throwing faggots off of rooftops.
You got beat up cause you were a pussy not because you didn't like pussy. Faggot.

no wonder she likes Pokemon Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-V8PX34PRE

>tone down his beliefs for god emperor
>vs people who told god to fuck off while doing what's best for their constituents

Yea I'd rather people who can make real decisions than liars.

Right. I got beat up for staying as far away from straight guys as possible, and mainly around other girls, for being a pussy.

They actually went out of their way to kick the shit out of me, because I was a pussy. It makes so much sense now.

The Dems lost a LOT of good faith with the LGB community over the Orlando attack. Seeing Clinton and Obama come out and make excuses for the whole thing and the liberal media go as far as trying to paint the shooter as some crazy faggot who couldn't stand being rejected and shot up the place just to have an excuse not to bring up Islamic extremism was a real turn off for a lot of gay voters.

Here's the thing, conservatives huff and puff about gay rights, gay marriage, etc etc but most of that is just putting on a big show for the dumb evangelical voters. As long as they're not forcing churches to do religious ceremonies there's not really any constitutional issues and most conservatives couldn't give less of a shit.

You didn't defend yourself. Which makes you a pussy. You could have been based faggot and hurt them back.

That's why you're a pussy. They picked on you because you were an easy target not because you're gay. Stop blaming other people and take some responsibility for your own well being faggot.

This.

I'm a social conservative, but honestly gay marriage doesn't bother me so long as they don't force churches to conduct weddings AND they don't force Christian-owned businesses to serve gay weddings (note I say gay weddings. Discriminating against someone for being gay is 100% wrong, but if you just don't want to serve the wedding there should not be the fines/shutting down business/etc the left has done).

And if you were in a Muslim country you'd be stoned TO DEATH instead of beat up. So there's that.

Even moderate or liberal Muslims believe this.
They're not even ashamed. In the Quran the ONLY thing fit for a faggot is death. No exceptions. No other cheek

>MaximBady

B A S E D

It's their best chance at not getting slaughtered by Muslims

the next orlando is going to be fun to watch

>Now that gay marriage is legal I would say the majority of them will vote republican.
This. Happened here in the UK were the majority of fags voted for the Tories.

A brewery combined with a gay bar?! That's too good to be true.

COCKGOBBLER MY SON
YOU MUST CHOOSE
VOTE FOR SUCCESSFUL CHARISMATIC BUSINESSMAN
OR FOR CORRUPT MAN-HATING SHREW

>most dumb faggots still pick the shrew

>Discriminating against someone for being gay is 100% wrong
Why?

>the next orlando is going to be fun to watch

The next hoax where nobody gets hurt? Why would that be fun to watch? More like an uninteresting movie with really really bad acting.

youtube.com/watch?v=TOlhy6Euy0I

did someone say shrew

>>vs people who told god to fuck off while doing what's best for their constituents

>You don't know many actual gays, do you? Most are cowardly and think exactly like women,
but that's not true. Do you know any gay people because the ones i do are pretty much like other guys

Sue Murray is a lying whore

eventually your family will be dead and it wont be a false flag anymore.

wtf i like dudes now

So just AIDS via a different way

Not that user, but I personally don't know too many gay people (at least openly gay).

In your experience, do you think the effeminate gays tend to be liberal while the ones that act like normal dudes are more libertarian/right-leaning/republican?

Just curious.

God I have to fucking say that woman really took the thunder out of that happening. Imo it was real but Fuck i could not help thinking that this woman was faking it. Her cry her voice. She was reading something and stopped after every sentence not out of emotion but to read the next sentence. Like the class fucking retard when he gets called to read a simple paragraph

Because muslim scientists what to test if fairies can fly when thrown from great hights.

I know a gay black guy and spic that fuck eachother. They haven't told me who theyre voting for but spend hours every time I see them trying to convince me Trump is a bully and doesn't care about gays, gonna overturn the SCOTUS, etc. Just braindead. I explained to them Hillary's ties to the Middle East and they agreed on Muslims hating gays etc....but they still refuse to vote Trump.

There are some based gays but tons still have their heads stuck in the sand (another man's ass).

>83179605
OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/Z4ugRZ7

>Hillary wants to import middle easterners
>middle easterners want to kill gays
Any gay person that votes Hillary is a lost cause

I think it's more dependant on their career choice rather than their physical appearance or sexual orientation

Not getting married > getting beheaded

>I know a gay black guy and spic that fuck

You need new friends faggot. Otherwise you will become gay yourself!

This tbqh.

fpbp.

kek be praised

>implying any normal gay person will do this much research
seeing trump defend gays and Hillary defend Muslims is enough to secure their vote

>yfw Sup Forums loves gays now

If you have to be a single issue voter, at least pick something worth fighting for, like anti-globalism, vs an inconvenience like gay marriage.

I've never voted democrat in my life. As a whole, they don't represent me. So what if there are religious currents in the republican party; you can't expect 150 million people to agree on everything.

What bothers me more than his faggotry is that this faggot writes like an 8th grader.

Unfortunately most liberals and gays think the opposite because they are forever stuck in a mindset that hurtful words are more harmful than actual physical violence or attacks that result in death.

>"Sticks and stone may shatter my bones, but your words are very hurtful and I'm going to sue you for saying them you fucking bigot!"

There's a lot of gay bears (see pic related) who are liberals and there's a lot of gay twinks who are right-leaning. I don't believe their appearance or mannerisms are indicative of political belief but where they live, their profession, and what they went to college for are; if they have high exposure to liberalism, they're more likely to have it rub-off on them.

>>Now that gay marriage is legal I would say the majority of them will vote republican.
This delusion. Most believe that Trump wants to take away their rights and/or is homophobic.

Wtf I hate gays now

>this delusion
>posts delusion

This. Even if I lose the right to marry it's a lot better than losing my head.

Twinks get killed by muslims, bears do not.

This fresh bait.

What's the difference between an alt-rightist and a progressive again?

>In a last desperate attempt at gaining votes; candidate Clinton converted to Islam to garner sympathy votes from left-leaning voters.

The whole macho, tough guy, image projected by Trump is very homo-erotically charged. As a gay man myself, I can see the attraction.

Trump is becoming a gay icon.

Gays are usually white men.

Do the math.