Women-only Screening of Wonder Woman

>Women-only Screening of Wonder Woman

drafthouse.com/austin/show/women-only-screening-wonder-woman

red-pill alphas on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/08/13/us/colorado-same-sex-wedding-cake/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet they were masturbating to Chris Pine

>And when we say “Women (and People Who Identify As Women) Only,” we mean it.

90% of the Chardonnay-laced conversations before and after the show probably involved boyfriends and husbands.

Women's real lives almost never follow the Bechdel rule.

the bechdel test is satire in the first place, Showgirls passes it.

I've seen crumpled up tissues in every screening of a cape film. Women are fucking gross.

>Sorry, sir. No-males policy.
>Uh... did you just assume my gender?

There are more women than men on Earth. So Bravo to women for being the only majority that's figured out how to get treated like a minority

I thought gender didn't exist? What the fuck Warner Bros????????????

Historically speaking it's happened tons of times

Well it's going to happen in America real soon with hispanics being the majority. I can't wait for all my white minority benefits and SHEEEET

They will murder us and parade our bodies in the streets user

>red-pill alphas on suicide watch

You mean REEEing out like a bunch of pussy crybabies on a former film discussion board turned alt-right shilling echo chamber?

That's fine. Without whites the country will collapse anyways and devolve into looking like one of the countries they currently run

Well this won't work out.

Women don't like comics.

they do like movies though, and with a dog like Gadot they can self-insert easily into WW's character and pretend it's Chris Pine trying to lip their stockings

Isn't this illegal?
I don't give a damn if you want to do a private screening for your group of women, but this is an actual film theather not allowing men to enter.

This is illegal.

If they tried denying service to a man, they could sue.

cnn.com/2015/08/13/us/colorado-same-sex-wedding-cake/

Who would have thought the SJWs would have to worry about this coming back to bite them in the ass?

I swear to god women are just bigger teenagers.

If a kinodome did a male-only event for the new fast and furious movie or whatever, there would be a giant shitstorm and the kinodome would be shutdown.

>marvel has the manchildren and fedora vapelords
>DC has the Chads and Stacies
>now DC wants the housewife market too
Smart

I'd have licked that tissue

>Not taking all of those tissues home and putting them in a jar.
>Not adding a little bit of water at a time while it sits in the sun so the putrid warm rank stench builds
>Not edging to the delicious smells of the nethers

>>DC has the Chads and Stacies

haha

he hasn't heard yet

>SS was DCEU's most succesful movie
>WW is getting good buzz
>Giving Batgirl a movie
The DECU is cornering itself into minorities and women. Can't wait for black Dick.

>>DC has the Chads and Stacies
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

women are essentially a meme at this point

sad, sad little gender

That sounds, sexist?

>people praising a movie after signing an NDA where only studio-approved comments can be made

really makes you think

Women are truly the niggers of gender.

Pls be 100% tranny audience

This is getting ridiculous. There wasn't a woman-only screening of say, Aliens, back in 1986. What's next? Men sitting in the back of the bus?

"Men Only" country clubs still exist so I don't see an issue with that.

>man arrested in front of son after refusing to leave cinema showing WW to all-female audience
>my son's favorite character is Wonder Woman and I wanted him to see the movie early but I was refused entry due to gender bias, something Wonder woman herself stands against. You tell me how that makes sense!

I think it's just one screening, and men can attend a different screening likely at the same time or earlier.

>and men can attend a different screening likely at the same time or earlier.

But I want to see THAT one, it's the only one that fits my schedule.

Ah, separate but equal. Let me know how that turns out.

it's only sexist when men do it

technically they are men only, but by law they are forced to accept women if its official club

>Hispanics

Stop this fucking word

Hispanic isn't a race

It's a geographic term and ANY race could be hispanic

blame the mestizo injun hybrid mexicans filled with aztec genes, not guys like ted cruz for having spanish genes

Do you losers also get offend by autist-only Screenings?

>technically they are men only, but by law they are forced to accept women if its official club

as employees not as members; membership fees & private organizations

Shut up, spic

This

Was about to say no, it's great that they've made it so that screeching drooling retards can watch movies without interfering with normal people, then I realized that's also the point here.
I hope this policy becomes standardized.

>Only female staff will be working.

Holy shit it's like they want get sued.

This guy must be hispanic

Cry more, faggot. Swaglord is love, Swaglord is life.

Genderlets, when will they learn?

these aren't arguments

>Esto no es un argumento.

fixed that for ya, Pablo

Of course they do, then it will make the news that 'feminism lost' and all then tons of men will go to the cinema and pay for tickets to 'rub it in'

>Age Policy
>18 and up;Children 6 and up will be allowed only with an adult. No children under the age of 6 will be allowed.
>Singles Policy not enforced in private screenings

see

>Colorado

senpai...

>red pill
I hate that this term is now related to men's right movement

>women watching movies ....
Pretty sure they didn't sell half of the tickets.

It's just one water fountain, and coloreds can use a different one.

Oh no, I can't see the movie I wasn't going to see at the time I wasn't going to see it.

So they're accepting males too? Albeit, mentally ill men, but men nonetheless.
Oh man, im getting my lawyer. This sounds ripe for a discrimination lawsuit.

wtf I hate Alamo Drafthouse now.

You need some help, friend.

I hadn't planned on watching it anyway.
Zero emotions attached.

If anything, I find it hilarious that they're doing a woman only screening.

Are these the kind of hi-jinx they have to pull in order to get people stirred up? KEK

Why does a female empowerment movie always have to make itself powerful relative to men?

Why do I expect the average conversation about this movie to be about relative comparisons to men?

Why not make a movie about skrong women fighting skrong women and strength therein?

The whole concept is laughable.. The absurdity of skrong women is exhibited by the constant need to juxtapose said strength in absurd ways against men. It's never woman on woman unlike men vs. men movies for obvious reasons ...

So, if anything, grounded men are laughing.