Trump is a puppet used to make Hillary look legit. You're all being played by the jews...

Trump is a puppet used to make Hillary look legit. You're all being played by the jews, because you're retarded and easy to manipulate.

thanks for posting

good goy , you will get your shekel.

get the fuck outta here Bernie Sanders

you lost senpai

Are you sure you're not Canadian?

>Bloomberg
>bush family
>Clinton family
>Rothchilds
>Kennedys
>Rockefellers

Trump must be stopped!

They all agree op!

I can't wait for President Trump to sell you guys to Russia.

I was thinking it would be more like east and west Germany again

reminder that Hillary shills use German proxies

sage

is this an ironic shitpost or do you just have no self awareness?

>Censorship

Sup Forumsacks don't call for people being banned or censored, but they also have the right to call you a shilling nigger Jew

pic related

contradicting yourself there. if they want people to support hillary, then supporting trump would be the opposite of being played.
also great job creating a puppet designed to look bad and then managing to lose to that puppet

If Sup Forums is a safespace just like tumblr then why do we spend literally every moment scouring the internet for the most extreme leftists and enrage ourselves constantly?

Why do we actually talk to people who dont even have an identity attached from them, almost completely regardless of their country of origin/race, instead of just blocking them and saying they're committing hate speech and going on to harass their employer in hopes that they will fucking lose their job and possibly even end up starving on the fucking street.

How the fuck are we censoring anything?

Leftists have literally fucking banned saying things in europe, and here we sit entertaining the idea of every last fucking brazilian fucking shitskin communist who spews out a half legible sentence. Fuck you you intellectually dishonest and or low information piece of fucking human trash. You people make me fucking ashamed of being german

>shilling is just people who disagree
It was proven that there were paid shills from hillary against bernie. Sorry that you can't accept truth.

wow... really makes u think

These are niggers - they never know when to meme appropriately.

Shilling is used to describe someone pandering for a candidate not to describe something you don't like.

These pro hillary memes are shilling. Not because of the content but the reason they're doing it.

Coca cola is fucking great you should try it!
>"Shill"

^meaning whether or not I like coca cola it's fairly obvious I'm just trying to get people to agree with me and like coca cola as well.

> anyone other than an American flag commenting on this election

why is this allowed? you have your own shit to deal with

Dont you have "sexual emergencies" to protect your citizens from?