What is the best spaghetti Western, excluding TGBU, or the Fistful of Dollars series?

What is the best spaghetti Western, excluding TGBU, or the Fistful of Dollars series?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Django_(1966_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollars_Trilogy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Once Upon a Time in the West

>TGBU, or the Fistful of Dollars series?
Good Bad and Ugly is part of the Man with no name trilogy, which includes Fistful of Dollars and For a Few Dollars More, retard.

shut up cuckposter

>excluding TGBU, or the Fistful of Dollars series

Duck you suckers is better than any of those desu

Idk about spaghetti, but...

The Unforgiven is pretty good.

Also The Searchers, which I think rises above "good for a Western" to be just a really good movie.

Once Upon a Time in the West

Fonda and Bronson are interesting adversaries

>The Big Gundown
>Django
>The Great Silence
>Keoma
In that order.

it's called the dollar trilogy you dummy

This

>excluding TGBU, or the Fistful of Dollars series?

The Great Silence

The Outlaw Josey Wales

tgbu

try the Few Dollars More series.

Came here to post this.
A Fistful of Dynamite is good too.

3:10 to Yuma
The Searchers
Heaven's Gate

You cant get more spaghetti than Sabata and Return of Sabata

DJANGO!!!

>man with no name trilogy
>he literally has a name in two of them

Its called the dollars trilogy.

Once Upon a Time in the West is as good as TGTBTU, its easily top 2 western movies.

Duck, You Sucker!

What? He has a name in Fistful, where some people call him Joe but he never introduces himself. The other two are nicknames.

It's not a spaghetti western, but I highly recommend that any self respecting western fan watches Jim Jarmusch's Dead Man. It's an acid western, and a masterpiece at that.

>people unironically suggesting Django

You stupid?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Django_(1966_film)

>The Dollars Trilogy (Italian: Trilogia del dollaro), also known as the Man with No Name Trilogy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollars_Trilogy

Manco and Blondie arent names. They are nicknames by people he didnt tell his name to. Harmonica is Charles Bronson's character's name in Once upon a time in the west

how about some gypsy western instead?

The Wild Bunch

>(((Jude)))

Dead Man is such an underappreciated movie.

It's an anti-Western, in a way. It doesn't glorify the West; the protagonist isn't heroic in any sense -- moreso, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and would rather run than be found.

Has a great Injun character, too.

I'm probably gonna sound like a fag when I say this, but whatever.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is pretty much the manliest story about friendship. Like you've got these two bad ass motherfuckers, Tuco and Blondie, trying to kill each other through out the whole film, but in reality, they are the biggest bros.

Like in that scene after Tuco's brother calls him a degenerate, Tuco is heartbroken but pretends everything is great. He tells Blondie how his brother was happy to see him and he fed him soup. Blondie knows Tuco is bullshitting but he feels bad so he plays along: "Nothing like a cigar after a good meal" and hands him a cigar to cheer him up.

And in the end when Blondie comes to Tuco and tells him about the gold, Tuco is genuinely excited to see him. "I'm gonna kill Angel Eyes, and I'll be right back". When Blondie mentions the impossible odds of 6 against one, Tuco seems bummed out, not because he will be risking his life, but because Blondie only came to him out of necessity, not friendship - So that's why you came to Tuco :(. So he goes out to kill them alone... and just when Tuco is about to get owned in the middle of a gun fight, Blondie comes out blasting - he got Tuco's back nigga!... man, that shit brought tears to my eyes.

Bros for life.

huh, hadn't paid any attention to that. still a great movie.

Acid westerns best westerns

Not spag, but I actually think it's a fun little blaxploitation western film.

>"Well you go home and tell all them you met a nigger that don't sing nor dance"

Blazing Saddles is objectively a tighter experience, but Boss Nigger has a lot of good stuff going for it.

Are there any other films like this? I loved it, and watched Ghost Dog seeing as it was Jarmusch's next work, but... I didn't like it.

You know what recent"Western" was shit? Hell or High Water.

fpbp.
Also one of my favorite movies of all time. Pretty much perfect

Why was that white girls voice dubbed and nobody elses?

The Man With Three Nicknames

Thats the only other one that resembles a movie with coherent story and not goofball shit like terence hill

fistful of dynamite has that super irritating music and more slapstick dogshit

It's called the "man with no name" trilogy you dumb faggots. I've been watching these fucking movies for 20 years and know them well.