Not affected by the Flashpoint

>Not affected by the Flashpoint

If Arrow was affected by the Flashpoint, what major changes would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2016/05/arrow-recap-season-4-episode-23.html
spoilertv.com/2016/05/final-adjusted-tv-ratings-for-wednesday_26.html
screencrush.com/arrow-laurel-dead-stephen-amell/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you know the answer op
lets not pretend there are other options

Yeah I mean, what's the point of tippy toeing around the subject

Since Earth-2 already did the "Robert Queen is the Arrow" story, I'd go with Oliver as a brutal ARGUS agent completely loyal to Waller.

Felicity is the main villain of the Flashpoint story arc.

Ollie would have a beard, Tommy would be black.

If nothing changed after Felicity killed thousands of people, I highly doubt they give a shit what happens on Flash

We could also have Sarah Lance as the Green Arrow, since she was also on the boat.

Robert is Green Arrow
Moira is Merlyn
Isabel is his tech girl/girlfriend
Felicity is Walter
Walter is Ra's Al Ghul
Merlyn is Waller

Give the show to fat kev smith

Turn every character into Felicity.
It's what the fans want

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT

And she suffers the same fate that the reverse flash had at the end of flashpoint

Kill. Felicity.

>Different actors
>Diggle, Felicity, Thea and every other OC never appeared
>Different personalitys (more like the one in the comics. Duh)

It stays true to Green Arrow comics.
No OC characters, no borrowing Batman villains, no bullshit.

If it's more liked than season 3-4 they keep it after Flashpoint is resolved (OC's are brought back in, no doubt, but handled better, minor changes overall), if it does worse or the same Arrow gets cancelled.
Last try, gotta make it count.

>Walter
He was too good for this world.

vulture.com/2016/05/arrow-recap-season-4-episode-23.html

>says it's a bad episode
>says it's because of the lack of Olicity

Holy fuck.

Also

>Felicity tells Oliver to kill Darhk
>Oliver does it
>you killed him in cold blood

what the fuck

>what the fuck
OLIBURRRRRRRRRRR GET OFF MY SHOW

give him magic arrows and kill Felicity

Questions season 4 never bothered to answer
>How did Damien Darhk retrieve the idol from ARGUS custody?
>What was the deal with that puzzle box Darhk had?
>Why was Star City chosen as the launching site of Genesis?
>Why didn't the government step in when all of the world's nukes were taken over by HIVE?
>Why didn't someone just push Felicity's ex away from the computers or smash the screens or just fucking unplug the damn things?
>Why did Merlyn resurrect Vandal Savage?
>WHY is Merlyn STILL alive?

>what major changes would you do?
Well, let me think. Felicity is a speedster or kryptonian? Maybe both. Could add some lantern ring, which one is the best for Our Queen?

Hail Smoak!

Felicity killed at the beginning of S3 instead of Sara.

>what the hell happened to the 15,000 nukes in the air?

Everyone loves Felicity. And deep inside all of you love her too. Do not fight her love, do not resist her power, just kneel before Felicity, a true queen of Sup Forums!

>Why did Merlyn resurrect Vandal Savage?
That's actually a really good question considering they had a whole show dedicated to fucking stopping him, why didn't they just travel back to when he got turned to dust?

Felicity is the most almighty, powerful, beautiful, independent woman that this show needs.

I can't wait for Supergirl to meet Felicity!

>Kara: Felicity Smoak, it turns out... you're the REAL Super Girl.
>Felicity: I know.

>Barry, listen to me now!
>It's Felicity! Felicity Smoak! She's the Key!
>You were right about her! You've always been right about her!
>She's stronger than all of us!

this is going to happen, isn't it?

>it's a felicity gains supergirl's powers episode but she still saves the day behind a computer

>someone on twitter posts a versus scenario
>wonder woman vs Felicity
>felicity winning the polls due to her batshit fandom
>one comments how we shouldn't underestimate Felicity because of her hacking skill and technology, and how in 2016 the world is all about technology

SOMEONE PURGE THIS FUCKING EARTH OF THESE PEOPLE PLEASE

>this is our show now bois ;)
I have a strong feeling that this won't stay contained to Arrow and will eventually taint all of the DC on CW.

I'm hoping not, and I have a bit of faith in Flash since the showrunners have said they felt it was a bad decision to kill off Laurel.

That show feels like it has actual comic book fans working on it. It's not a perfect show, but way better than that trash, arrow.

I'm worried about Supergirl though. I'm going to vomit if Felicity is one of the characters who has to be in every crossover ep next season. I'm not watching S5, and I don't want to see that bitch on screen on my other shows.

They're Hal's problem now.

You're out of touch
I'm out of time

Forgot pic

Doesn't matter
>when yo nigga returns to comics
He's home boys...

>Barry was right about you Felicity. You are Amazing

I know he got deaged, but is he still faster than Barry?

She wasn't comdemning his actions, she was stating a fact. I hate her and what this show has become but don't go looking for subtext that isn't there. The writers aren't that smart.

We can look forward to Kara staring off to the distance, wondering what Felicity is up to. Or how the current villain-of-the-week could have easily been taken down if Felicity were here.

Remember when he first showed up? Oliver came back to his family, his dad was dead and "Here's a new dad" and he was bald and black and all that. People were sure that he was evil in some way. He turned out to be the best dad.

>tfw this episode just confirmed OlliexThea
>"You never have to apologize to me. Never."

It's happening, guys. It's happening. The writers are making Felicity as horrible as possible to make the Bro/sis incest tolerable.

Look at all the females left. Thea is the best choice. This is all part of the plan. Ollie and Thea are the endgame.

Why didn't Oliver not bother to show up to Barry's father's funeral?

Barry showed up to pay his respects to Laurel right before Ollie told him to fuck off. At least someone from the Arrow universe should have shown up.

>It's a Felicity saves Supergirl from the Atmoic Skull episode
>It's a Felicity reverts Flashpoint
>It's a Felicity forms the JSA episode

STOP

Barry knew Laurel. And they couldn't do anything to remind people that the shows are connected or else they might start questioning things like "why the fuck does Barry going all Flashpoint have zero impact on Arrow?"

>Felicity stops the Rogues grand heist
>Felicity Saves Supergirl from Parasite
>Felicity saves the multiverse from the Anti-Monitor
Remember user: she's the strongest

It's strange to see that Thea and Laurel, two characters who were at one time generally regarded as two of the least likeable/necessary characters, became the most likeable, competent, level-headed characters on the entire show. Similarly, Felicity was at one time generally liked. How the tables have turned.

Also Willa Holland is insanely cute with the season 4 short haircut.

More Cupid

>Felicty reverts the flashpoint
>by pulling a laptop out of her ass and hacking the speedforce, upgrading Barry's speed in the process so he can defeat yet another evil speedster and rewriting history so the flashpoint was Oliver's fault.

final ratings in for the finale :

.8 in demo 2.19m viewers

lowest rated finale in the series history

>felicity, character well known for having stuttering and stammering problems in any high pressure situation talks down the violent love obsessed psychopath
>no fight scene just says "damn girl that's a good point you're right. I love you felicity you're the best and the only person ever to reach me."

yeah more of this

The Flash writters want to diassociate with Arrow
The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, and Supergirl will be part of the Berlantiverse while Arrow will be in its own realm

>The Flash writers want to disassociatewith Arrow

I don't blame them, not even the viewers want to associate with the Guggenverse

spoilertv.com/2016/05/final-adjusted-tv-ratings-for-wednesday_26.html

>Why didn't someone just push Felicity's ex away from the computers or smash the screens or just fucking unplug the damn things?

I kept expecting Malcolm to ask Felicity if they needed him to disarm the warheads and when she replied "no" to shoot him with an arrow.

But hey, what who gives a shit at this point?

sometimes i wish we can all collectively agreed to rename it the Arrowverse to the Berlantiverse

And not resurrected.

Is it just me or was Oliver in Smallville a more competent character than Arrow Oliver?

Anyone who doesn't work with a supporting cast of tv hackers is always more competent. Kara has both Barry and Oliver beat by miles since the computer guy is only occasionally relevant, and then it's for computer topics instead of hacking into tractors or whatever.

>Nukes exploding offscreen

Felicity Vs Daisy

Who wins

I would have Laurel return as the Black Canary, have her be a metahuman with a biological cry.

According to her Felicity can use her hacking to explode something near wonder woman. Didn't she survive a Nuke?

So the only she can do is make something explode to defeat Wonder woman

i wish they wrote and made felicity comics, just for the laughs it'd bring

>hacking into tractors
How the fuck did she do that again?

Felicity is fucking terrible and this is part of it. But I'd actually be inclined to agree. At the very least if we throw morality out the window.
Felicity's super 1337 haxx0r ski11s are pretty much endless the way it has been portrayed. She can hack fucking everything by tapping on a keyboard a little.

If Felicity was underground and Wonder Woman was on the surface somewhere doing diplomacy stuff. And neither knew where the other was but were suddenly out to destroy the other. Felicity would just find Wonder Woman instantly using satellites and modern technology, and then turn the entire world against Wonder Woman by framing her as a monster through the editing of government files and or just send the world's nukes arsenal at her as if she was Havenrock.

Wonder Woman would only come out fine with the help of the Justice League.
I mean fuck. Just look at the final acts of the recent Arrow season, Felicity and her fucking father had to solve almost everything, while the actual Green Arrow almost didn't do anything.

Well yeah the way they write her, makes it sound like she is the most powerful hacker to ever exist. It's so stupid.

>"Oliver help, I ne-"
>Felicity explodes

We win.

>Questions season 4 never bothered to answer
What the fuck was the promise Laurel made Oliver promise right before she died?
Fuck that shit. I am even betting they're never going to bring it up again.

Amell said it will be followed up on next season.

"Love Felicity."

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but I am not exactly optimistic.

I hope that they'll somehow bring Laurel back though. Even if her death is just one giant scam for some reason or even if it was totally legit.
But I wouldn't bet on it.

Amell also gave a firm no to her coming back.

i love katie and BC, but i cna't bring myself to watch this show anymore. I actually don't want her to come back. I'm free. I'm finally free.

NOT A CHANCE
O
T

A

C
H
A
N
C
E

Me thinks nobody gave a fuck what happened to them, so they got written by nobodies.

The main arrow team focused on Olicity.

Then main arrow team realised they got popular and killed one of them off to try and make Olicity number one again.

Have fun in your new life user. I'll still be here, waiting for either the show or me to die.

For real? If that's the case then they really had Laurel go out in just about the worst way possible.
They basically highlighted how good Oliver and Laurel were for and with eachother, during the same arc that also highlighted how many problems Oliver and Felicity have with their relationship. The contrast was just jarring considering Laurel was the one dying and felicity the one surviving.

If Laurel is really never coming back they should have just killed Laurel swiftly and pretended like his relationship with Felicity wasn't actually so full of problems.

i'll light a candle for you, user

screencrush.com/arrow-laurel-dead-stephen-amell/

Did anyone count how many times he used a trick arrow this season? I doubt it broke into the double digits

>actually killing Black fucking Canary, in the Green Arrow show, before the OC donut steal
That's hilarious. Seriously. Arrow can just crash and burn now. What the fuck is it even trying to do anymore? Even the Oliver x Felicity fanwank can in no way hold itself up without the comics universe surrounding it to provide contrast and intrigue.

That world has no identity without the comicbook setting. It's not like The 100 or 12 Monkeys or whatever other non-Cape show where they actually built their own premise. Arrow's entire setting hinges on its comicbook roots, but then they kill off central characters. Huge factions like the league of assassins are destroyed. Characters are made off limits due to the movies.

Marc is so fucking full of himself and it doesn't help that Wendy is a huge Olicity fan herself.

It's just trash. Hoping S5 crashes and burns.

He used a magnet arrow in the crossover. Outside of that I think it was a mix of normal and exploding arrows.

The creative team of the Flash likes the idea of trick arrows. No idea we don't actually see them in Arrow.
And with Felicity's damn super hacking it's not as if they can pull the realism card on why we aren't seeing more trick arrows.

I'd:

Change Dig's hero look and get him a gimmick.

Keep the team smaller. Three heroes is enough.

Introduce a rival vigilante like The Question or Crimson Avenger.

Give Oliver a life outside of Team Arrow. Make the mayor's office a unique space away from "olicity".

Next season should be him fighting a group of villains not just one mastermind AKA Do the Outsiders War.

Find more reasons to make Donna bend over and pick things up.

>when the Stan Lee cameos get out of control

>it's a felicity hacks her way into the DC cinematic universe episode

Probably not right now. I imagine he's weak as fuck from being basically dead in the speedforce. maybe with time

>Barry, listen to me now!
>It's Felicity! Felicity Smoak! She's the Key!
>You have to kill her before she destroys Arrow and gets her own spin off.

I forget, did Huntress die or something? I alw ays loved the DCAU pairing of her and the question.

But yeah, Oliver doing something not related to Green Arrow would be cool.

>Robert puts an arrow through her head

I don't know why anyone is surpised by the levels of shit in this show, because from the very start this was NEVER Green Arrow by any means. Hell I dropped this shit season 1. And I find it depressing that this is what people will associate with the character. It's like there's some weird voodoo curse were Hawkeye sucks all of Olivers popularity

>People were sure that he was evil in some way.

I sure was. He was Robert's best friend, adviser, and right hand man. That's 3/3 on the traitor scale. Blew me away that Moira was straight up bad and he was completely innocent and still looking out for his best friend's family.

I want WB to un-fuck itself, make a DCEU Green Arrow movie, one that's actually like the character, so we can forget this fucking shit. Somebody call DiCaprio

Honestly they ended this season in such a wrapped up but open dead end it being affected by Flashpoint would be the best option.

Amell on FB stated that Flashpoint won't affect S5 of Arrow... i don't know why