Why dont the masons have an political party?

why dont the masons have an political party?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h65XgJI7Qrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they finance them both

>implying they don't own both

Because they are all political parties. They do their gay hand signs all the time.

You don't think Democracy is real, do you?

prove it

If I join the freemasons will I be able to get in on the whole world domination thing?

I never got into that stuff. Been a freemason for 4 years. Father was a FM so I was offered invitation.
Feel free to ask me anything for the next 45min

Because they're free.

We do. We gave you the likes of Washington and Ben Franklin. A country was established on Masonic principles of fidelity, fealty, truth and brotherhood.

Then you went and fucked it up by being a bunch of degenerates.

- Scottish Rite Freemason.

How old is your grandmother, brother?

1. what do you actually DO as a freemason
2. what rank are you
3. do you engage in hard gay sex orgies
4. why would someone want to join
5. what are the perks of being a FM

I have a business and I'm starting to make some real money. Will joing the FM make me more contracts and $$$ ?

I have the idea that masons want to actually make the world a better place and slowly usher in a better way of doing things. Sometimes one has to fall before building a stronger one.

I just wanna join and show them my ideas

Because politics are forbidden in lodge. If you want to see why, look at France.

>- Scottish Rite Freemason.
>Australian
I'm disappointed in you. Unless you used that term correctly, which i doubt.

That's pretty much it.

Be prepared to do loads of charity work. We do a lot of work for meals on wheels, cancer council, legacy, st vinnies, salvation army etc. The most rewarding experience I have ever had was when our lodge got together and purchased air conditioning units for a new extension to a childrens hospice. We covered the installation as well which came to about $15,000 all up which isn't bad considering our lodge was comprised of about 40 people.

Albert Pike said that the chief God of Freemasonry is Lucifer.

I feel that the requirement to believe in some form of deity is kinda bullshit though. Can one not join on the premise of finding "god" within their selves?

That's exactly what I want to do. I don't care for a luxurious lifestyle. As long as I have a roof, food, water and good company (where do you stand on drugs?). I have so many ideas, efficient, cost-effective ideas that would help us all and I just want the right people to know.

Scottish Rite is the best Rite!

>Be prepared to do loads of charity work.
You really can fix that, you know. Just because some places mistranslate ἀγάπη, doesn't mean we have to denigrate Masonry until it becomes Rotary.

No, he actually didn't.

>I feel that the requirement to believe in some form of deity is kinda bullshit though
The requirement is just that you have belief in a supreme being, some creative force higher than ourselves. If you can't honestly say you believe in something like that, you probably wouldn't enjoy Masonry anyway.
But you could probably still chill at the Connought Club and discuss your goals.

You're in Victoria, right? They seem to be the ones who get Americanised like that.

You must abide by the laws of your country. If you're caught breaking the law, then you have lied to your brothers and you will be kicked out.

I believe that we all have the power to be one, that we are all conscious beings living through different wiring. But once we see that, we can ignore our wires and just be a living being, one that lives by logic and reasoning.

I think we have the ability to discover that within ourselves, not through a higher being. Although who is to say that the central idea of consciousness doesn't come from something larger than ourselves?

Does that understanding count? I just see no proof but I do see this incredible phenomenon that we can all be the same.

Fair enough. I'd just help the cause for legalization then, something which would probably be in their interest.

>I believe that we all have the power to be one,
>I think we have the ability to discover that within ourselves, not through a higher being.
Ah, yea, that runs pretty contrary to Masonic teaching. Sorry bro.
>that we are all conscious beings living through different wiring.
Though i possibly concur there.

Brother we do not denigrate Masonry, we take our lessons from the TB and ritual very seriously and we try to apply them when we do our deeds.
And no, we are not an Americanised lodge. We are one of the first Scottish Rite lodges in this state.

What is your understanding of life?

>An political party

>Brother we do not denigrate Masonry, we take our lessons from the TB and ritual very seriously and we try to apply them when we do our deeds.
Not if you think ἀγάπη means alms-giving like Lions.
>We are one of the first Scottish Rite lodges in this state.
Wait, are you talking actual Scottish Rite? Or just the Ancient & Accepted Rite?
Also, was I right about you being in Vic?

QUestion, if you become an FM, can you leave the lodge?

And also, why does it seem like some secret society? There some demonic ritual shit going on???

Sorry for long wait. Anyway you can make a lot of money but that won't be a means of entering. You must be invited or have enough "power" in the area you are in to have a necessary use for them if they need it

All grandparents passed away.
Brother is 48

Because they're too pants-on-head retarded to even consider politics.

It is what you make it? In what frame are you referring, because otherwise all i have are Back to the Future quotes.

>QUestion, if you become an FM, can you leave the lodge?
Yes, of course. You can formally demit, or just stop showing up.
>And also, why does it seem like some secret society?
Because they don't understand what a secret society is. It's more of a private organisation.
>There some demonic ritual shit going on???
Not at all. It's a scientific and philosophical group. If you want magic or daemonic rituals, you have to go to the OTO.

> (You)
>1. what do you actually DO as a freemason
>2. what rank are you
>3. do you engage in hard gay sex orgies
>4. why would someone want to join
>5. what are the perks of being a FM

1. Nothing you need to concern yourself with

2. I'll just say I haven't really done much to gain standing

3. No(maybe not invited?)

4. Someone can have a plethora of reasons. But one main reason is to make friends with some sort of strength. Even work

5. The law never gives us tickets, we can be freed of.charges in a lot of cases as well. Also just being a part of FM opens up your future

Ah okay. Because i was always under the impression that if you become an FM, you're under oath to never tell what goes on inside.

Also, can you please explain what your symbol means? Like the Compass with the G?

Final question, many people compare FM to Satanism. Is there any link or is this just bullshit?

Because masons go where there is power to be subverted and taken over, and the state has no power today.

30%or more of the American states budget is loans. Do you think banks or politicians have more say in what US policy is to be?

Scottish Rite, English constitution. This is turning into a bloody festive board argument. No, I'm not a vic. Are you in NSW?

The ruling families are based in Europe, not America nor Israel. They are controlling America (and, indeed, the rest of the world) from Europe for its economic prosperity and military might via their secret society networks. These secret society networks hoard many things (like money - which they create anyway, natural resources such as gold and herbal medicines, and, most importantly of all, KNOWLEDGE). These secret societies hoard knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE mathematics, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. They want people to point the finger of blame at America (and Israel, in the Muslim World), while not focusing on Europe in the belief that it is a faded superpower (which it is at the level of individual European countries, but that's not the point). The point is that these people are based in Europe (for historical reasons), but have set themselves up globally. They're found mainly in the City of London, Bavaria, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome and Geneva. The ruling families knew about the so-called 'New World' before individual European colonial empires even 'discovered' them, due to the ancient knowledge of geography hidden in their secret societies. The ruling families still control so-called 'former European colonies' via their secret society networks via the individual European countries that originally colonised those countries. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) There are secret societies controlling all of the major aspects of human civilisation, such as politics, the media (both mainstream AND alternative, yes, they have infiltrated the alternative media community too), international banking, corporations and entertainment. The secret societies have a FIERCELY compartmentalised, hierarchical structure and there is ultimately only ONE secret society that has ALL of the knowledge of the other secret societies, this secret society has dominion over ALL of the other secret societies and thus, the whole world. (end)

The Freemasons are low in the hierarchy of secret societies (that's why you even know that they exist in the first place). I doubt that the highest secret society calls itself 'the Illuminati' (it's a meme name anyway), it probably doesn't even have a name so that it's super-hard to know that they exist (let alone to research them). Only secret societies that are low in the hierarchy are semi-known in the public arena (like Freemasonry, for example). Compartmentalisation is the name of the game. No-one spills all of the secrets because no-one KNOWS all of the secrets (except the TINY FEW at the top of the hierarchy of secret societies). If you want to know the structure of these secret societies and the networks they form, think of a multi-national corporation. These secret societies are structured like multi-national corporations (although it would be more accurate to say that multi-national corporations are structured like these secret societies, because these secret societies are MUCH OLDER than any multi-national corporation). Like a multi-national corporation (like McDonald's, for example), these secret societies have a headquarters somewhere (like the City of London, for example) and subsidiaries in other parts of the world. Those subsidiaries get their instructions from the headquarters and that's why you can walk into any McDonald's restaurant anywhere in the world and enter almost the same place (with only minor variations, like an obvious difference in the language being used there). It's the same with these secret societies.

People like the Rothschilds and the royal families of Europe are related by blood. Major world-leaders and banking dynasties are related by blood. They breed only among themselves to maintain their genetics. If they breed outside their circle, then their genetics will be diluted. Pic related (it's from a MAINSTREAM magazine, if I remember correctly).

>so I was offered invitation
Not really how it's supposed to work tho, bro. Florida Mason?

I was more meaning the origin. The deep meaning. The ideology masons live by and what not.

>Because i was always under the impression that if you become an FM, you're under oath to never tell what goes on inside.
It's an obligation/promise, and it's only to not personally divulge the secrets (pass words, handshakes, and salutes), or a another person's lawful secrets.
>Also, can you please explain what your symbol means? Like the Compass with the G?
With the G it means it's American or Scottish. But the square represents square conduct in life, and the compass is (tl;dr) about what you might attain. They have bigger lectures to go along with them, mind. And the G/five pointed star (which is what everyone else uses) represents God and Geometry.
>Is there any link or is this just bullshit?
It's bullshit which comes from a guy (Leo Taxil) making that comparison because he was paid to, but he came out and said he was fooling everyone to make the Vatican (his employers) look stupid.

>Scottish Rite, English constitution.
So yes, the A&AR, not Scottish Rite like Dundee working?
>This is turning into a bloody festive board argument.
That's the best kind! No "one response" restrictions.
And naw, QLD. We have Local, English, Scottish, and Irish Rite Craft lodges, but not A&AR Craft ones.

If you want to help freemasonry as a whole start by making a national effort to reform education. Enrollment numbers are falling and on top of that, the hard philosophy of the organization seems vacant. In other words, in my opinion, the requirements for admittance must be more severe and trying for the individual who wishes to join.

I write this because over the years, encountering masons, learning what is taught within the lodges, it's appalling how sugarcoated the teachings and practices are.

Thank you for clarifiying. Many of my friends think Freemasons are illumnati or some dumb shit. But I do know that Freemasons do a lot of charity work and are good people.
If I could become a FM, I would but I'm just 20 and don't have too much money.

How do we start getting schools to teach mindfulness?

Hahaha canny bastard! We drink to Robbie Burns, we wear tarton, play the pipes and toast the haggis every Christmas. I'll be sure to do a visitation one day in QLD. If you're ever down in SA be sure to come past the Grand Lodge.

>don't have too much money.

I was 21 and broke when I joined. It is not what you can bring to the table that matters, your brothers will bring the table to you. An old mason told me that.

Yeah man. Mind you I'm still inexperienced (barely 4 years)

Were you taken in?

Origin? Like that God said, "Let there be light." and there was light, so the Big Bang happened and we evolved up unto this current point?
That's just me. Masonry has no such ideology, or anything which might infringe upon religion. It's core principle is basically just to try and better yourself to leave the world better than you found it.

1. In meetings we perform initiatory ceremonies which function as lessons to build upon, then we have philosophical discussions, and ideally scientific ones so that we might all learn and contribute to society.
2. Quite a few. There's nothing higher than the 3rd degree (Master Mason), but there are plenty of side degrees. We're all equal as soon as we join.
3. Not as part of Masonry.
4. To learn?
5. Group environment. Like a study group where you can all help your community and learn about the world.

It's really not as expensive as you might think. Most expensive thing for most is usually the ~$100 worth of regalia when you join. Or the tuxedo (but you can get them cheap).
Of course, just because you CAN join at 18 doesn't mean you should. Better to wait until you have time and resources to spare.

Bring back the Trivium.

Oh hells yea, I love SA. Probably the best Masonry in Aus there.

Also! What do freemasons think of George Soros?

They own both already.

>wanting to keep a secret society alive that keeps good goyim from meddling in the (((chosens))) affairs

The Christmas function is the best. Especially when the piper plays the haggis in, the poor bastard is usually blind drunk by the time he sits down.

I can't speak for everyone but I don't like him.

are you full of shit?

i thought you had to be invited to join. id get my freemason on for sure. how did you join?

be a good person and ask 2 be 1

become useless fag who circlejerks over bringer of light (satan)

>both
God that's sad. Your (((democracy))) really needs a revamp, Ameribro.

It does? How?

Ayup, we do the same thing. Gathering of the Clans is worse.
Too many bagpipes. Too small of a room.
Being familiar with bagpipes, though, what are you thoughts on other instruments being used in lodge? Like, we emphasize music in the 2nd degree, so couldn't we have violins, drums, fifes, and so on being used?

How has he not been ventilated already?

You're not allowed to be invited, you have to ask to join of your own free will.

To be one, ask one. Its not that hard, Hitler.

Get me a dollar bill and I'll show you

plot twist: they do, all of them

pointless meetings where you fondle swords and blindfolded young men

Brisbane here, found the FM building in the city, almost considered going inside

If i were to join how would i go about it?

Preferably something less awkward than just walking in and going "hey I want to join"

Ones I've spoken too aren't interested in politics, they also do not discuss politics in the lodge.

We generally only use the bagpipes. We visit other lodges around the state and some of them utilise other instruments. I think it sounds nice, but the pipes are the best. They make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

You Scottish Rite or York Rite?

No user, thats about it. Enquire, leave a contact number and someone will call you.

Was raised in 2012 in Marion County, so same year as you were, I guess, though I was initiated 2011.

He's a horrible person who the world would be better without, but that's more of a personal opinion. Mason lodges aren't political entities, they are meant to be philosophical.

Actually, you're supposed to be the one going to them. I know in FL they can approach you and ask you about it but the most anyone will usually do is just hint a few times.

Is it worth visiting the lodge in Edinburgh just to possibly have a look around or maybe ask some questions? It's the closest one to me.

>sword fondling
>pointless
The child inside you has clearly died.

You could just go in and ask for a tour. The guys there are lovely and always happy to help, and the building is beautiful. Though depending on where you are, there might be a better lodge to join than an Ann St one (parking is a nightmare) Ie. if you're northside - Kedron, southside - Stones Cnr, southeast - Wynnum, northwest - Petrie.

Yea, i get that, but when i proposed having a violin replace our shitty old organ, they all looked at me like i had a second head.

Hells yes, GL Scotland in Edinburgh is incredible. Worth it just for the pictures.

Manly P. Hall said once you 33rd you have the seething energy of Lucifer in your hands. He's a well known 33rd degree Scottish rite.

Alright I'll consider it

Obviously I'm not really expecting to be told everything from the get go but i am curious. I know i can find all this information myself but hearing it from someone personally would be more beneficial i think

What, in general sense, do you do when you do join?

Would I be allowed inside? Can I ask people stuff?

Absolutely

>You could just go in and ask for a tour. The guys there are lovely and always happy to help, and the building is beautiful. Though depending on where you are, there might be a better lodge to join than an Ann St one (parking is a nightmare) Ie. if you're northside - Kedron, southside - Stones Cnr, southeast - Wynnum, northwest - Petrie.
I practically walk everywhere (i live very close to the city) so parking is never an issue

Architecturally the building looks interesting, i might pop down there some time on my days off next week and ask for a tour, would love to look around the inside

Any based Templars here instead of stinky Scottish Rite?

>He's a well known 33rd degree Scottish rite.
Actually he wasn't even a Mason at the time. He joined way later in life. Not sure if he ever joined the A&AR.

Of course. That's what they're there for. Ask them about Kilwinning Lodge #0 too, if you like history.

>I practically walk everywhere (i live very close to the city) so parking is never an issue
It'd probably be a good fit, then. I think fridays are the public tour days. Though this weekend is an open day thing for showing off all the appendant degrees.

no shit? i thought i read online that you had to be invited or have some kind of reference. so how does the application process work? ive done military service but apart from that im kindof a scumbag.

> Friday
> weekend
I work both unfortunately

Thanks for the answer. Apparently in France, you can bypass the need for an invite by writing a simple application letter with sincere reasons to joining. Plus I heard they're looking for guys in their 30's like me because they are now mostly 60+.

Yup. But Yanks have the cooler Templar uniform. It's like USA Civil War attire, where we wear tabards and cloaks.

Oh man, that is unfortunate, because the family day is balla. All the groups with their wacky outfits and regalia on display.
Well the Brisbane Open Week is coming up, so it's all open then too.

Invites are forbidden. You just have to ask a member, or email/call/show up to a lodge and ask.

Any FM here that knows about the french lodges ?
In my city there is 6 temples, divided between two orders :
>Grand Orient (Great Orient)
>Grande Loge de France (Great Lodge of France)

Oh great, I'll look into it.
Do i need any definite reason to join? I'll probably find a reason upon further research (which i intend to do) but honestly right now if i was asked i would simply reply with "Because it's there"

what would you say are the benefits?

youtube.com/watch?v=h65XgJI7Qrc

WE

Yea, Grand Orient is irregular (fake), and GLNF is the one recognised by the rest of the world.

>Do i need any definite reason to join
No, not really. More than idle curiousity would be ideal. But odds are they'll talk to you about it more before giving you a petition, so you could work out if you really do want to join.

Tough to say. For me it's nice being able to get together with likeminded dudes for the purposes of self improvement (as in, having sounding boards who have all been through the same thing), plus we all have the desire to learn and help our community. So to me that's a benefit.
Being able to develop skills is another.

Thanks, I'll go knock on their door someday.

Okay, so, it seems like the FM are interested in a better world and care for humanity

Does that clash with the fact that you're probably a nazi because you're on Sup Forums?

And even if you're not, how do they view political parties?
Can I be anti immigration and still be a FM?

>Can I be anti immigration and still be a FM?
Yes. Masonry promotes nationalism, as well as logic and study, which extends to economics. Ergo, the logical conclusion is to be against immigration as it's destructive to the nation, and ruinous to the economy.