Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3zNJ9yTdJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=A3zNJ9yTdJY

Not liking liver paste

DISGUSTING

Everyone here eats it.

Speaking Spanish to Filipinos.

Saying that the myth of "Our Lady of Guadalupe" (Virgin Mary) is a fake painted by a guy named Marcos Cipac almost a century after the miracle supposedly happened and that "Juan Diego" never existed.

You will instantly get death threats

U M A
M
A

Speaking Irish to Irish people

nah

We don't get triggered because of it. Probably the Spanish thing is what gets us mad indeed.

Saying "I'm a proud German." - as a German.

You'll trigger more than 90% of people. If you wave the German flag you are instantly disgraced in public and in worst case you'll end up in a leftist database and some "left-winged" people are visiting you.

Denying being a berber, literally half the country is larping as berber nationalists yet 80% can't even write the language

thats actually looks delicious

Say anything in svensk and at least all the average Finns (pic related) will get triggered

Ave Maria

Say British comedy isn't funny.

>buddha was born in india

Huh, so this is where Luke dissapeared to

Nothing common will trigger all the races here, for the Malays you just insult Islam though I don't know about the other races.

Sup Forums-tier
>the expression "français de souche"
meaning pure bred French is triggereing the left so hard right now, it's because they based their pro-immigration narrative on the fact that there were always black and arabs in France

but since there is nothing sacred anymore here I guess only what's impacting people lives matters
>defendin a transport syndicate strike
nobody want to be late in France and nobody understand why and when the train and bus drivers go on strike, would be the same as
>to defend the complicated French administration

That's a compliment

Pain au chocolat vs chocolatine, instant civil war.

I know a better one:
Reminding people that Louis de Funès is of espingouin origin.

Besides jokes; would he be considered a français de souche?

we are far too divided

Do you Britmen even love your mothers?

speaking catalan to spaniards, they get ofended lol

>rightards unironically believe this
nobloodyone cares that

literally saying falklands

I thought you were over it now

Being nice to refugees

>Seriously not kidding. People go LITERAL APESHIT if you try help them. It's fucking bizarre, one day I'm helipng a guy who lost both daughters, wife and father in a bombing (I've seen the pictures, yes it's real, no I don't know how he manages to look at their dead bodies) buy food and some guy was yelling at me that O'm destroying our country.

I mean seriously give the guy a break, if you were in his shoes you would have already killed yourself three times over, yet he still wants to try again.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
You actually believed him?
HAHAHAHHAHA

OMFG I need to ask for money and food in Austria ASAP.

Just don't come to Brazil or you will end up giving away everything you have.

Saying that [insert country] has much better food. Saying that you liked to visit us, but that you didn't like the food. Actually anything that triggers our insecurity about Spanish food.

pls be bait

Driving a moss green Ford Falcon.

saying the last dictatorship didnt kill 30.000 people

they are referred to as "Los treinta mil" but all records of missing and disappeared people put the number as somewhere around 6000-8000

Asking us why we don't just ban guns.

I don't think it's really possible to do this with us. Too many regions, too many political ideologies, ane too many people to trigger everybody with one thing.

Speak Russian.
And speak Latvian.

„It's too warm in here, let's open the windows"
TOO MANY HOES IN MY MOTHAFUCKIN ROOM

First worlders are some seriously soft fuckers.
I can't count the time peoplo came with photos of "their" diseased children to my store just so I tell them to fuck of.
Same thing with dirty gypsies

Say "hitler did nothing wrong" unironically

Muttland, la tierra Abominable

Fucking lol I heard about that.

Over here implying that the driving is not the most efficient thing in the world gets people hilariously đầu đít, but I guess that isn't everyone. There are also facebook groups dedicated entirely to doxxing people who shitpost on the expats facebook group.

Unlike Thailand most people have a fine sense of irony and an ability to laugh at themselves.

I guess my answer to this would be if you say curse at an old person but you shouldn't be doing that anyway. Maybe implying that China is better than them or that you think that Chinese people are nicer/smarter.

Really? I had visited Riga, and was like you are ok with speaking Russian

joking about 9/11 would trigger most americans
just insulting your country in general is enough for almost all americans get angry, even the ones who claim to hate america gets very angry when a foreigner does it

Hitler did nothing wrong