twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Explain yourselves, japs.

ant people

Are you surprised?

Truly learning from their masters

Inbred islanders

Stop posting all this jap shit fuck off

(o_o)

You know in where the incedents happened?
its quite sufferring for you though.
the extreme severe violence was commited in Korean's house.
the criminal's Korean parents had been ignoring the incidents all during the insane crimes.

see this

why Sup Forums hating us so much?

Same reason we hate Indians and muslims. Because you're rapists and murderers.

>i-it was the g-goreans

>lemme just blame it on koreans like i always do

Just like my ero mangos

because you're like the chinese; a bunch of soulless insect people

it was 30 years ago's thing.

hey simon the abo-killer you should see this

And yet none of you did anything about it. No japanese "men" ever interfered to stop them. They just kept their mouth shut or joined in. And it wasn't the Korean legal system that sentanced those monsters to 17, 9 and 8 years in prison for the deed. And it isn't in Korea that they have been allowed to live, in freedom, without anyone punishing them for what they did to that girl.

Unforgivable. North Korea has every right to nuke you people. You all deserve it.

>we dindu nuffin
>IT WUZ THE GOREANS
kek

stop it baka.

そんなん信じるわけないでしょ。空気読んでお願い。

It's what happens when you push the social rule to not "cause ripples" and not disrupt the harmony to extremes which is what Japanese society does.

boring, that's one of crimes by Japanes-korean gang groups

picking up one, talking it as all

>notorious gang group in Adachi-ku
it's called Zainichi-Korean, who are permanently allowed to live in Japan as Korean (they own either NKorean or SKorean passports)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa

>People watched as a meek, 5-foot Japanese man carried two suitcases into the Bois de Boulogne Park, just outside Paris. The City of Light turned into a dark cloud of death when the dismembered body of 25-year-old exchange student, Renée Hartevelt, was uncovered inside the mysterious luggage. The darkness quickly lifted because police knew exactly who had killed her. They soon arrested her shy classmate, Issei Sagawa, who professed during his arrest, “I killed her to eat her flesh.”
Quite literally what the fuck is wrong with Japs?

Hey hey I know your frustlated, cuz revealed the facts usually no one knew except Japanese lol
but Its Koreans traits , I can't imagine why the Korean parents had been ignoring.
Its easy to guess that the Koreans are not descent people. could be Korean yakuza. then ruling those people.

im a woman and I find that incident is disgusting.
But i know you guys don't give a fuck victims.you guys just want bully Japan.
all of you guys are disgusting too.

zitto animale

Forgot to mention that this guy barely went to prison for this and is seen as a celebrity in Japan.

>zitto animale
All you know italian is it? ultra super moron

>celebrity in Japan
liar

but you are mentally ill, how come you can keep posting on /int 24/7?

Jump off a bridge, you subhuman rape apologist.

>After his release, he became a minor celebrity in Japan and made a living through the public's interest in his crime.

zitto animale

It's so horrible.

For that sort of crime minor should be judged as adult and condemned to death if the law allows it.
We are far too lenient to minors.

you confuse with the jap who killed and them ate a girl from Holland in Paris.

Simon the 24/7 spammer
before open your abo-bloody moouth, remember your past

Its the same guy, read

I'm sorry korean anons and all Sup Forums posters.
This guy is an infamous poster who has severe mental disorder.

We japanese posters are ashamed of him.

すごいな
バカしかいない

Everyone has got skeletons in their closet. Why would Japan be an exception?

dishonorabre poster! he has no shame!

>It was teh goreans

shitaly only can speak "zitto animale"
take off your kimchy-clothe

Except nobody tries to deny it like they do. We killed thousands of blacks during the slave trade and never denied it so nobody really cares.

I love you. be my girlfriend

I am korean in itary. You always blame korean when bad japanese.

Kim....

お前さホントにいい加減にしとけよ
誰も悲しまねえからさっさと首吊って死ねよ役立たずのゴミが

This is what really happened here and won't make any excuse. I just wanted to be saw it actually is.
This country is teeming with multiple defects in fact and another one (which didn't involve any human death though) would got seen by you in a few days.

i heard that she was slut and that why is they did that to her, sad but what are doing

We don't marry/breed with australians.
Japanese don't even go emigrate to Europe.

why we have to blamed for one crime?
Euroreans did kidnapped,raped and killed this Japanese girl in recent years.

He is unironically retarded. He'll really believes it. Please stop it

The fact that she was killed isn't the part that gets me. It's a horrible event, but it can happen in any country, sadly.

What angers me, more than that, is that the murderers and the people who didn't try to stop them ARE ALIVE. The girl was 17 years old. You don't get to live if you kill a fucking child. And the police, the parents, the friends and people in Adachi who didn't stop this or notice it. They should have killed themselves years ago. You can't let something like this happen and then just go on like normal. If you're human, you need to kill yourself if you do that. If you're human, you'll not let someone who you know did that live.

Ahhh, I just pointed out the fact.
its incovenient to you?
if you don't want to be revealed the Korean dark side, Stop moving your kimuchi-odor fingers on keyboards to blame jap.
then japs might quit. ok?

but it's nearly nothing to do with Korean ppl in your cunt
Zainichi-Korean are very different

>random gibberish
>U R ARR GOREAN

dont forget that we also handed our jews to the germans with absolutely no resistance

she looks cute i would do the same

I never blame jap. I did this because I'm tired of japanese always blame korean like me. You have to bear truth that japan sometime is bad

Posting on Sup Forums has been truly eye opening. I never knew how delusional and autistic the average Jap was. I guess their government does a good job of keeping it under wraps.

we have capital punishment unlike fag "humane" european
but our current law does not allow us to execute these gang because they were underage

please die mentality ill

Sup Forumsの外人と日本国旗のあまりの頭の悪さにただただ唖然とする

Disgusting, more than 100 people know about the kidnapped and no one says shit... and then say that southamericans are the subhuman

病気持ちのネトウヨのおかげでますます日本の評判が落ちてくなぁ

look the incidents up online in Japanese then you can easily confirm what is the criminals and know their real names.
and stop spamming 24/7 in japanese thread.

英語でそれ打ったら?
打てないのにこそこそ日本語で言われても。

Laws aren't the issue. They reflect the japanese state. The fact that no one has killed the criminals, and that they as well as the other people involved who didn't help that girl haven't killed themselves, that's what speaks levels about the japanese people.

こんなの緩い方だぞ
楽に行こうぜ

>Jun-chan, welcome back. I have never dreamed that we would see you again in this way. You must have been in so much pain… so much suffering… The happi we all made for the school festival looked really good on you. We will never forget you. I have heard that the headmaster has presented you with a graduation certificate. So we graduated together – all of us. Jun-chan, there is no more pain, no more suffering. Please rest in peace…
RIP Junko

why are you appears ITT?
seems always come out when related to Korean.
But never come out when bullying jap.
where do the mental disorder come from?

You've already proven yourself to be delusional. I'm not interested in anything you have to say.

世界では日本人男はキモいサイコパス+アニオタだという印象なのかな…。

No offence, but you have a really serious mental illness. Just go visit a psychiatrist as soon as possible.

are you retard?
if it's hidden among the gang group, how ordinary Japanese knew the crime

Do you think that yakuza/chinpira are a good basis on which to make judgements about the Japanese in general?

That's really fucking disgusting

>Yasushi Watanabe, who was originally sentenced to three-to-four years in prison, received an upgraded sentence of five-to-seven years.[4][1] He was 17 at the time of the murder. After his release, he married a Romanian woman.
>For his participation in the crime, Jō Ogura (now Jō Kamisaku) served eight years in a juvenile prison before he was released in August, 1999. He was 17 at the time of the murder. After his release, he is said to have boasted about his role in the kidnapping, rape and torture of Junko.[2] In July 2004, he was arrested for assaulting Takatoshi Isono, an acquaintance he thought his girlfriend may have been involved with. Jō tracked Takatoshi down, beat him and shoved him into his trunk. He drove him from Adachi to his mother's bar in Misato, where he allegedly beat Takatoshi for four hours. During that time, Jō repeatedly threatened to kill the man, telling him that he'd killed before and knew how to get away with it. He was sentenced to seven years in prison for the assault, and has since been released. Jō's mother allegedly vandalized Junko's grave, stating that she had ruined her son's life. It has also been reported that Jō has run through his father's savings (money which was originally meant for Junko's family), buying and consuming a number of luxury goods.
>The murder was mainly perpetrated by four teenage boys, Hiroshi Miyano, Jō Ogura, Shinji Minato, Yasushi Watanabe, who were known deliquents and serial rapists.

逆にどんな印象を受けていると思ったんだよww

そりゃあこうやってサイコ野郎がキチガイな書き込みして実演してるからなぁ

In any reasonable country these people would never leave prison

thanks from my heart.
you must be different from other zainichis or koreans in various flag.

nah, all you can say is "delusional" autistically kek

before you say that, you can reveal the criminals real name in here if you can.
stop spamming 24/7 in jap thread

why do japanese dress like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=PsFRpLTZVo4

why are people gathering here when Koreans crime were revealed?

the same shit happens in western countries at even higher rates fuck off

The japanese are not human beings.

In any reasonable country these people would have been killed

>implying that makes it okay
Råtta.

>On the 40th day of confinement, the four boys challenged Junko to a game of Mahjong, which she is said to have won. Out of frustration, the boys beat her with an iron barbell, kicked and punched her, and placed two short candles on her eyelids, burning them with the hot wax.

KEK, talk about being butt hurt.

You know I never appears when I think Jap is bad.
I just come ITT to stop those guys, your ethnics, anti-japping as you know here.

>rape and torture a girl daily for a month, lighting her on fire and making her eat shit and roaches
>sit in a comfy prison for a few years and walk out a free man
I don't love japan

nips are trash and 2 nukes werent enough unironically.