Redpill me on half-asians, Sup Forums

redpill me on half-asians, Sup Forums

Worst racial combination for males. Coin flip for the females.

they get shat on constantly on Sup Forums but in reality we live normal lives

for real would you cunts just give us a break. it's mostly insecure fullblooded asians bitching about being cucked

Prone to mental illnesses and identity crisis. Tend to be smart and dedicated anyhow, if they overcome their problems they'll surely be good for society as a whole

worst racial combination for males
t. cucked Wang

Asian + Black is most definitely the worst combination you could ever have.

>us
post pics m9

This. Apart from being a 5'8 Manlet

I'm a white dude banging asian bitches. I'll never have a eurasian son, they are terrible. Daughter, maybe.

Asian black is not so bad because the failures are cancelled out. E.g. tiger woods.

Dude, you should have been aborted. No offense. Eurasian males just look fucking weird, just look at the OP's picture is that even a man or a woman?

Many ethnic groups in Russia are, in essense, a mix between Asians and Europeans, like Tatars. I see no problem with them.

Half Asian white/japanese here.

I fucking hate all half Asians who believe in the "best of both worlds" meme. Really we are outsiders to all.

damn rare flag.
describe your average day senpai. what does it mean to be "outsider to all"?

It means that when white people and asian people see you the first thing they ask you is 'where you from'? Its the alienation suffered by hapas, no sense of belonging.

Don't worry, it could be worse. You could be a ethnic German in Germany: an outcast in your home country.

I'm 25% Mongol (actual Mongol, not Finland) but luckily I am white looking, even got colored eyes

Kinda sucks though, avg penis but I'm 6'3, so it just looks small

It's easy to cherry pick em..

>Asian black is not so bad because the failures are cancelled out.
what did he mean by this?

I think you would understand as an expat in China that Third Culture Kids tend to also suffer the same problem, but they aren't necessarily hafu. Isn't it possible that if they live somewhere more racially "mixed/diverse"(ie singapore, hong kong, or even canada/us) they'll feel less alienated?

in burgerland if youre not fat and/or ugly being hapa gives you free access to white bitches. asians hate you though i guess because being hapa only makes you half mongoloid?

Rodgers was actually pretty good looking, just pulled his "supreme gentleman" card out every time he left his house most likely.

I live a normal life. Guam is pretty American.
I can't say for other half Asians, but it's mostly the interactions with full blood Asians that makes you believe that you will never integrate into their society. Doesn't matter how Asian you look or how well you speak your language, you will always be a curiosity= Nothing more.

if its a girl they win
if its a boy they lose

i'm russian chinese and i won so i know

Black low iq + asian high iq = average iq
Black strength + asian weakness = average strength

Expat kids live in full white enclaves and never even come into contact with society at large.

Interesting. I hope you mean white bitches. No niggers allowed

White IQ + Asian IQ = High IQ??
By the same logic.

Your day of redemption will come soon enough, Germanbro.

Yes slightly above average but nigger genes cancel out the asian autism, while dweeby white genes reinforce it. This is why male hapas are extremely nerdy and dweeby.

I'm 25% Japanese and nobody has ever thought I am anything put white. Green eyes too.

>get bullied all throughout childhood for "pasty" white skin and "horse fart" freckles.
>years later
>come to Sup Forums and get told by Turkish rape babies and spics that I am indeed "not white"

kek

>Dude, you should have been aborted. No offense
i actually laughed at that, but really isn't it my problem and not yours?

Tiny penis AND can't do math.

>dweeby white genes
>nigger genes
>above average
>t.white man

Makes you think...

There is simply something of the white/asian mix that breeds insanity and mental illness.

goddam, although I think asian americans just interact a lot more with locals

the most ethnic ive ever fucked is half white half peruvian so yeah. im also half german and jap so idk if other race combos work out so well since japs are pretty ingrained into us culture.

Whites are pretty autistic, ever been to sweden or germany? Pokemon and magic the gathering players are white as fuck. On the bright side autism is linked with genius.

100% correct. nice chinkbro

look here's a picture of an ugly crazy faggot too

didn't even need to mix anything at all, turns out some people are just like that

well guam is also a shithole lol get out while you can

>T. Cucked chink
Are you really so scared of being cuckolded by a superior specimen (a white male) that you'd rather have your women get BLACKED.com?

S A D
A
D

Yep, its called extremely high intelligence and isolation from others with similar thought patterns like them.

Once the entire world falls to Eurasian masterrace, their will be no problem.

Hapas have the creativity of Whites, and the cognition of Asians.

I always refrained from magic or D&D tabletop. It was too "social" for me.

I am half Vietnamese half Puerto Rican
AMA

>Whites are pretty autistic

pics m9

>outsiders to all.
this. Stay strong armybrat.

how ugly are you?

Well its also a social issue. What do i do if some sexually frustrated hapa starts shooting up a theater where im watching a movie. Or in 20 years when my half asian half white beautiful daughter is dating some white chad and some butthurt hapa guns her down....

It is. But it gets me plenty of UNCOMMON and even the occasional rare flags here. Can't complain lel

pics

>I am a southeast-asian spic ama

Sorry bud this thread is about eastern asian / caucasian mix

>Really we are outsiders to all.
insecure faggot

if they didn't make fun of you for your heritage they'd make fun of your shoes, clothes, the way you talk, the things you like

people are cunts and assuming it's all because you're half asian is retarded. i'm not even sure what kind of perceived brotherhood you think you're missing out on

T. Idiot who thinks having a hapa son is acceptable. If u want kids with an asian women just have daughters.

T. Actual white guy

lots of vietnamese look more gook than wog. most likely the 2000 year occupation took its toll

But you would rather play Hungry Hungry Cucks trying to catch black balls

Half Asian men are fucking cute.
t. faggot

eliot sure has poisoned the well huh

everyone ignores the terrible parenting part

we're only pariahs on Sup Forums, you're a bunch of memeing faggots. even niggers get treated better

if i went outside nobody would say shit

Whats up my beta white English teacher? Didn't get into JET? China is always a good fallback option.

>while dweeby white genes
What dweeby genes?

faggots

How bad was the parenting?
I really can't be fucked reading his "diary of muh life"

Alright mate. calm down.I know Elliot was a special fag with mental issues & most mix people are pretty normal.

worst mix, its not as bad after 1/4 to 1/8 but when the person still literally has dark hair, dark eyes and asiatic cheekbones, how can they even feel white still? for example, this guy in the pic is 1/4 asian but just 25% more and they look like elliot rodgers

that said, it is a coin flip still at 50%, you might end up tall still if you end up towards the keanu reeves type of eurasian

they edited the wikipedia article about his parents after he shot the place up but it was pretty fucked up. he did have mental health problems of some sort and his mother who was indonesian (?) would mistreat him and shit, and his dad largely ignored him (some famous actor faggot who is also a weirdo)

and then he found /r9k/ and misc and fell for all the trolling

he really never stood a chance, the internet is almost entirely responsible for how he turned out

>Doesn't know about the Philippines yet.
The Philippines is almost entirely half-breed Asians. If you take Chinese people mix filthy Spanish blood and nigger juice....you get filipinos

lol a slav is not the best example of whites vs white mongoloid

I sincerely hope you're joking.

The Philippines has Spanish blood, but they are nowhere near the level of a half-breed. I would know, we have a fuck ton here.

they're alright

I can imagine myself walking in the sunset, holding hands and smiling. Hearing the crash of the waves as a gentle breeze flows through my body and hair. Walking miles and miles, while the moon rises high into the sky. The whole world is asleep, but I am the only one living a dream. The graceful peace, settling into my heart. For once I actually feel alive. This is what it should feel like. This is how you're supposed to live. A longing sense of comfort. And as we lay on the sand staring into the night sky, the stars become brighter and multiply. Soon enough, the dark sky is brightened by each star's shine. We close our eyes, hand in hand and lie in a moment of silence when all we can hear in the background is the calm waves alining upon the shore and the light night breeze. We make a wish and lie together in a few more moments, appreciating each other for everything we are. We then both open our eyes to the diamond-like sky, staring for a brief moment as we then both turn to eachother, lying on our sides. I am looking into your eyes and you are looking into mine. I look at every inch of your body, then interlocking my eyes into yours once again. I inhale as you take a deep breath. I then begin to speak in a soft whisper. I tell you this is everything. You are all I've wanted. You were in all my dreams. You love me the way I wanted. You care for me like no one else has. I appreciate everything you've ever done for me, everything you've spent on me, everything you've said to me and everything you've felt for me. You are the only one I want. I am in love with you. Please keep me forever. Locked away in the eternity of time. You are different. You give me ideas. Thoughts, feelings, unlived visions of places I've never been or never knew existed, walking beside you in every one.

It may be simple to state how I feel about you and say I love you a thousand times, but it is all too complex to fully give you the understanding of the meaning of the immense amount of love and appreciation I have for you. I tell you you're the one. You're everything anyone could ever ask for. I am thankful to have you in my life. I love you. I then pause and look into your eyes. You don't say anything. You can see the moon reflecting onto the calm ocean. A warm chilling feeling flows throughout my body as I watch you begin to slowly close your eyes and bring your body closer to me. Your face inching towards mine. As I close my eyes, I take one deep breath, tasting the chilled ocean air. I slowly bring myself closer to you, as you put your arms around me. I can feel your body heat and your soft hands touching my body. Our lips then touch. We kiss. Passionate, gentle, everlasting. This one kiss expresses all my thoughts, feelings, emotions and every little detail of every little existing idea, dream, form of all the words and feelings that I've developed for you. That moment, it was all unveiled. We lied there for minutes, sharing this dream we both created together. As we slowly move our faces away, I lay my head upon your shoulder and your arms around my body. The night had never seemed so bright and beautiful up until this day. It's like the world turned and everything completely changed. Everything was clear and I can actually breathe and feel each beat of my heart pound against my chest, as the blood slowly flows through my body. I can feel, hear, touch, taste, see, smell and understand everything, in what now feels like what is heaven. Lifelessly floating on a cloud, feeling fully alive. The feeling of being so unrealistically content and that a perfect life and person can exist is far beyond anything I could have ever perceived.

You are my savior and meaning for existance. I thank you for everything you will do and being there, always. We lie, staring into the sky feeling the air get colder as the night becomes later. It doesn't bother me though. My body is filled with a warming sense of completion. Everything I'd dreamed of having is fulfilled, finally. I close my eyes and daydream once again of having and sharing this same exact moment with you. Soon enough the stars slowly fade away as the sky becomes lighter and the light of the sun pierces through the sky, slowly rising as time repeats itself once again. But this time is new. The feeling of being reborn into a life that you feel you've lived every single day. It feels so right. Life is beautiful with you. I appreciate things much more thoroughly. I love you. I always will.

nice pasta fag

the fuck is this copypasta

meh, look at native australoids and all those strange blacks in the area liek the andamanese and the papua new guineans, not to mention the recent spanish and black migration into the country..I'm sure there is plenty of black blood in the philippenes and indonesia, etc.

btw, whats it like in NZ? do you like it there?

The kikes need them for the takeover of Asia, hence the shilling and the hype.

Use it pick up women.

We've got a lot of the regressive left and liberals over here.
I do like it, it's better than most of the cucked west. The country will probably start voting properly seeing how Europe has gone anyway.

>Slavs not white
Ah, stormfags in full swing today. I see, I see.

I'm just wondering...
If the argument is that an Asian/white mix makes nerdy and weak manlet offspring, then how did it happen that the the most acclaimed strongman on Earth is - as you claim - a white mongoloid, aka Eurasian?

damn thats interesting, and have you noticed how a lot of the guys who race mixed with asian women were people in the military who were or even still are stationed in places like korea, thailand, japan, etc?

At first I thought it was either desperate virgins or sympathetic rapists or people who had fun with local women, but I started realizing it must be intentional..and now that you mention it's the west's sneaky way of getting into asia, that makes a lot of sense. damn.

half-bad, half-good (potentially)

>I have never been to the Philippines.

Filipinos are not Asians. Yes, faggot I said that. Having lived in the Philippines for quite a few years(unfortunately)I can tell you that the culture there is closer to that of Niggers than to most Asians and yes many of them are half breed. It is called being colonized...Look up the history of your own cucked out country and you would know that.

One of the richest chink family is Chink/Jew.

That picture is rather flattering...

When was the last time any of you went outside?

You guys sound exactly like SJWs. It's hilarious that the left has managed to make the right parody itself and become exactly like that it wishes to destroy.