The hero of the last video game you played fights the main villain of the last cartoon you watched. What happens?

The hero of the last video game you played fights the main villain of the last cartoon you watched. What happens?

Link vs Nibiru. That would actually be a pretty epic battle...

Zero (from Mega Man Zero) vs. Bluto from Popeye. Hmm. Sci-Fi tech vs. zany cartoon physics. Interesting.

The Lone Wanderer vs Batman Beyond rogues. Well okay, Bad Ends for EVERYONE.

The 2016 Pittsburgh Pirates vs The Legion of Doom (DCAU version)

I'm more interested in those kittens. Let's talk about kitty cats.

>Doomguy VS Mok (Rock and Rule)
Considering Mok was trying to summon a demon from hell, i think it will turn out just fine.

Techinically, the last cartoon i watched was Bojack but it doesn't have a 'villain', except for maybe Sebastian St Claire.

Nom nom from we bare bears vs Kirby from super star ultra
Nom nom challenges Kirby to a cute off.

Mei from over watch baby sitting the kids of Loud House

Dark souls knight vs... does pony even HAVE a villain currently?

Looks like YD gets a load of vault-dwelling hockey mom to her face.

What was the last big bad? The equality bitch? Just punch her in the face.

She jumped on the redemption train.

>We both thought of the same villain.

Although in my case, Yellow Diamond would be staring down the business end of a RYNO in this scenario.

>Minecraft
>Steven Universe

Only "villain"is made out of diamonds. I'mma need a shitload of Iron Picks.

Doomguy vs Decepticons
I think he's got enough lasers and explosives to take them, especially since the Cons in RiD don't seem so tough and most of them are minis now.

Nathan Drake vs Sideshow Bob.

Would be cool to see how that situation plays out.

I guess Bug Queen is the only living and still bad bad guy.

I could see that working out pretty great for a Dark Souls fight, having to chop through a zillion changelings and then you get to the Queen who, of course, mimics you for a mirror fight.

Bugbutt is still at large and unredeemed

>The Assassin from Borderlands 2 vs Bob of Bob's Burgers
Things do not go well for Bob, but he manages to convince the assassin not to kill him with one of his amazing burgers. Assassin then knocks out Jimmy Pesto and robs him blind

>Xcom versus Aku
neat

John Marston (Red Dead Redemption) vs. Evil Princess Irmaplotz (Dave the Barbarian)

I have no fucking idea. Either Marston shoots her before she can say a word, or she breaks his will with the terrible poetry of Ped Xing.

Whoops. Misread that. "Main villain" of the cartoon, not just the villain of that episode. The villain is now The Dark Lord Chuckles, the Silly Piggy.

I could see that battle going either way as well. Either Chuckles fries John with his mystic amulet of Hogswineboar, or John shoots him before he can cast anything, and fries up some Dark Lord bacon the next morning.

>Vanguard Shepard vs. The Separatists? Dooku? Grievous? ...Palpatine? Of the Clone Wars.
Not sure how well that'd work, desu.

Big Boss is now part of the 140 in Unfollow...

Guess that be a short story...

>doomguy vs the lich

It goes about the same as the games.

> Pic related vs Jimmy Pesto

This can only end in a who-can-fake-laugh-the-best contest.

>The Payday Gang vs. Dan Backslide
That's not even fair

>Overwatch

Who is even the Hero? Tracer... maybe?

We'll just go with Tracer.

So Tracer vs... Jimmy Pesto?

moonites vs my team from Dota 2

They are seriously fucked once they piss off legion commander

>they rob eachother

>the XCOM project versus the Gem Home world

I...wow. That could honestly go either way. I think it would mainly depend on whether Yellow Diamond's forces could overwhelm them before they managed to reverse engineer disrupter tech.

>Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold
>Steven Universe
>Biological Test Subject Demon Warrior and his party VS Sentient Colonialist Space Rock People
neat.

>Isaac Clarke vs the Decepticons

Smash Bros and The Loud House

(Arguably) Mario vs Lori or Lola Loud(series doesn't have a villain, but these are the most antagonistic recurring characters).

The Louds win because Smash Bros characters are dolls/trophies that only live in the imagination of the imaginary child within the series.

Seriously though, Mario meteor smashes them easily.

Blanc versus Jack Spicer. Not even a fair fight.

That said, Xiaolin showdown still holds up.

>Doomguy vs. Tha Australian goverment
Truly a match for the ages

Australian Government banned him.

>The guy from Factorio against Bellwether

Bitch had it comming...TO HER FACE.

>Cadence from Crypt of the Necrodancer vs Rasputin from an episode of Animaniacs

This could totally fucking work. Rasputin would be a zone boss with the ability to confuse Cadence, and you must give him the runaround and exploit his toothache to defeat him.

Even if XCOM did manage to make Gem destabilizers, Homeworld has a lot of non-Gem resources available. They've got heavily armed ships, robonoids, remote-controlled drones, even things like Peridot's limb enhancers would stop a destabilizer if it didn't hit her main body. Yellow Diamond's technological inclination makes her forces fairly effective against the same anti-Gem tech that they developed.

>Isaac vs. The Lich from AT
Pffffffft the lich gets his ass shredded

Doom Guy vs the Triceratons.
This is the most amazing crossover I've ever heard of!

Tracer vs. The Butt Witch

The ass-off to end all ass-offs.

...Does Overwatch have a singular hero, and does the Loud House have a villain?

...I guess Soldier 76, like... smashes Lori's head in with a Diablo pinata...?

>Some space ranger vs Bill Cipher
I wonder, is 3000 year tech advanced enough to hurt Cipher?

Frisk vs Bellwether
Frisk would befriend Dawn by flirting with her and going on a date

Pretty sure they'll get move sets. That said, Lori's final smash will be her driving her car up and down the stage.

Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank) Vs Negaduck (Darkwing Duck)

Honestly I have no clue who would win.

cute

Curbstomp the shit outta everything

Pokemon trainer vs Yellow Diamond
Probabily my team would be annhilated by an army of Jaspers

Does Rick and Morty even have a villain? Would we consider Rick one? If so then he absolutely destroys Cole from Infamous.

If we are going with the cartoon before that then the outcome would be the same with Mongol in Young Justice I guess. He is a huge titan. It will definitely be a very close fight compared to Rick thats for sure.

Sora from Kingdom Hearts vs. Count Dooku

there's some kind of galactic federation that rick fights in the name of freedom.

Raiden Vs. The Reverse Flash

tis gon be gud

Kingdom Hearts 3 since Star Wars belongs to disney now

>doomguy vs richard nixson's head

>King Boleslaw the Bold (Crusader Kings II)
>Cartman, I guess (I was not watching South Park there, my older brother did)
Carman and whatever other people (no powers in that ep) gets their heads cut off by warrior king.

Bayonetta vs sombra I guess

I'm assuming the dead are revived for this I still think bayoneta would won

I guess it's time to see just how long YD's neck can get.

>MH3U G-Rank Hunter (Spectral Demolisher and Bombardier-gemmed Rath Soul Set) vs. The Lich

Can the Lich insta-rot already dead materials? If so, then my guy's kinda up shit creek w/o a paddle, though if that's on contact only then the Lich is gonna get cut, slimed, and blasted.

@ from Brogue vs. Toffee from SvTFoE

Is is @ when he first enters the dungeon or escaped? Because that's a big difference.

Tracer vs Batman

Inkling boy vs. Yellow Diamond

This little fellow is now in Earth to Luna, a fun little national cartoon about uh... Ecology I think?
I guess Doomguy is gonna learn some stuff and help two kids... Do stuff?
I don't even

Rocket Raccoon vs Professor Callaghan
BIG HERO GROOT

Doomguy vs Yellow Diamond
Rip and tear.

> Thrall vs Gramorr
Not as strange as I initially thought, Gramorr could make a pretty cool Blood elf magister.
And I guess having his plans thwarted by little girls was merely a set back.

Franklin, Michael and Trevor vs Dan Backslide. kek

>Doomguy vs Prince Zarkon

Anton Strasser from Killing Floor 2 Vs. Magneto

Strasser is nazi Captain America.
Dis gun b good.

Could conceivably take place now.

The Ashen One must defeat Bill Cipher.

Stan Smith must fight the Lord of Cinders and rekindle the flame

I think you got the question backwards, senpai.

The Cursed One from dark souls 2 vs Firelord Ozai.

Flash sweat and flame quartz+3 is an easy win.

Unkindled from Dark Souls 3 vs...does Rick and Morty have a main villain? Does he have to fight Rick? That's not fair.

Gordon freeman vs lord dominator
>silence guy vs lava machine
gordon had worst days

The boy from Chulip (the game where you try to kiss everyone) against Shere Khan.

Well, Shere Khan hates humans, so odds are he'd just tear the Chulip kid to shreds, but if he gives him a chance to run like with Mowgli, the kid could maybe manage to sneak up and kiss him, causing him to have a change of heart.

The Courier delivers 2 mm Gauss rounds and Fat mines to various Batman villains.

Gang related deaths sharply decrease. Deaths due to radioactive softdrinks increase sharply.

80% chance for masked vigilante known as Nukaman to appear within a year.

I was wondering who the villain would be for Bob's Burgers as well, since that's the last cartoon I watched.

Corrin vs Jimmy for me

...I Played Stellaris today as the Arachnosapient Commune, Communal Science Spiders.

I think they would be pretty screwed until they got teched up a good bit.

...On the other hand those planets are pretty tiny.

Zidane vs. Lord Hater.
Honestly not that different from the show.

Master Chief taking on the home world? challenge accepted

I got doomguy vs the Loc-Nar (heavy metal).
Surprisingly fitting, considering that the loc nar is pure evil

The Villager from Animal Crossing vs Syndrome.

Well, I'll miss you, Villager

Well, Smash Bros. 4 and The Loud House don't really have designated heroes or villains, do iunno.

The only game I play is Pokemon, which doesn't really have a singular main hero. The last cartoon I watched was The Loud House, which doesn't have a main villain.

So, I guess it would just be a bunch of kids fighting.

>Heritage for the Future
>Steven Universe
>Jotaro vs Yellow Diamond
Is Diamond still unbreakable?

Virginia Maxwell (Wild Arms 3) vs Nightmare Moon (MLP)

Subject Delta vs the jocks and cheerleaders that go to Steve Smith's high school. I'd pay to see that.

>Doomguy vs

really doesn't matter does it

>Sonic vs Darkseid.

Huh, if he had a whole team and went at him all Justice League style.... Maybe a close victory. (like there's any other kind in capeshit or sanic)

The Boss (Saints Row IV) vs. Ozai

Assuming he gets the Power Armor at the end, it'd be pretty cool. Without it, the fucker's a skid mark.

>that episode with Satan.

Surprised their rivalry wasn't kicked up a notch in s2, instead of left at the wayside.

>summer sells her soul for, I dunno, concert tickets.
>Rick:eh, gotta rip that soul bandage off sometime. Good for her, getting it out of the way all at once instead of a series of dubious moral choices.
>Morty:aww, c-cmon rick. Are you gonna tell me you don't have even a shred of soul left, huh? You j-just think summer is gonna be as angsty and cool as you are?Be-because you didn't get that way all at once, y-you sacrificed your soul a piece at a time, like NORMAL people do, you know. W-we gotta get her soul back.
>Rick: fine, Jerry you're coming too, you can hide our presence since your soul was sold long ago.
>Jerry: Hey, just because your daughter might be seen as a little out of my league by some people, doesn't me-
>Rick:Jerry, even the demon I lost your soul to couldn't believe it when I told him all those years ago. That's right, your soul was lost in a game of Texas hold em' (fucking straight, I should've had him!)

Damn, top of my head is better than 3/4 of s2

> Sonic teaming up with Shadow, Silver, and Blaze, all going Super on Darkseid's ass

I want this

>Hero of Kvatch vs Tirek
Fitting.

Tirek's not dead.
Just, you know. Imprisoned. Eternally. In Hell.