How do we get more people to browse Sup Forums? We need to redpill as many as possible

How do we get more people to browse Sup Forums? We need to redpill as many as possible.

Attitudes like pic related cannot stand, we need to accept as many new browsers as possible.

>9 million unique visits a day
>more people need to come here

no more newfags pls.

>Nine million
Doesn't Sup Forums only have a few hundred thousand users per day?

You think Sup Forums is red-pilled? Most of the users here believe that slavs, meds and balkan people are white. They believe Trump is legit, and not a kike-puppet. They believe the political system isn't corrupted to its very core. And most of them are basement-dwelling atheists.

>Berenstain
>STAIN

but diversity is strength

>Berenstain

Wouldn't /pol die if not for newfags

Do Americans call them Barenstain bears? We called them Barenstein as a kid in Britain.

Sup Forums redpill =/= real world redpill

I always thought it was in the two million range.

>bearenstain

I want out of this timeline

Wait wut?

Were the always called the Berenstain bears?

i thought it was stein.

did they change it like appletise to appletiser

leave.

>Sup Forums redpill =/= real world redpill
this

Kill yourself paint "Sup Forums made me do it" on you walls, preferably with your own blood.

The only thing that I care is that more of this is posted

>Berenstain

Well Krauts had 6 million unique users and it ended pretty bad

>stain
Fug

Fuck off, Alpine Kike. My board mustn't be contaminated by faggot normals.

really made me think.

fuck off. more normies are browsing than ever, mostly from /r/eddit. They are retarded lefties. We can't handle redpilling the numbers already.

go to

>We

>wuz

wot?

>>>/reddit/

don't. Sup Forums has the finest lolis.

People will just come naturally as they get fed up with other outlets. Eventually I got to that point with reddit. Everything's censored there, more than you can possibly imagine.

Me too. I stepped out my original when I was 5.

pathetic
sure, act like you aren't part of something
fuck, that's hot. post more

>berenstain
>not berenstein

>but division is strength
This is exactly how I read this now. Thanks /pol for opening my eyes.

You can't force them to come here because they would flood in en masse, shit themselves at the world not being the way they think it is and destroy Sup Forums. If you want examples of this happening irl just look at any EU country.

>stain

That's like saying that the way to end poverty is letting billions of immigrants come into our countries, when in reality what happens is they end up converting the Nations that receive em into the same as theirs.

NORMIES OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jews alter names to both mimic and adopt a people's culture. However, their refusal to assimilate into said culture and give up what it means to be "Jewish" ensures they found, and expand homogenous enclaves of their own people within a host population.

They slightly alter surnames, changing one or two letters or adding another. Marking themselves as part of the overall general population, but separate and easily identified by other Jews as well.

Berenstein= bear cup, German surname
Berenstain= bear, (((cup))) Yiddish language, Ashkenazi Jewish/German surname.

Yiddish is a bastardized version of German otherwise known as "gutter german".

Do not be fooled by Jewish subversion and tricks. They are appropriating our culture and mocking us with every breath. There is no "alternative" universe, there is no theory, a Jewish publisher purchased the rights to this series of stories and altered the name slightly to show other Jews that once German property now belongs to their people.

Of course youd want loli, you Muzzie.

trump version.

Congratz Brit. You've just touched the mirror.

i was expecting a bulge before i clicked on the pic desu

nah breh. shota a shit.

How many people browse Sup Forums in total?

Sup Forums is one person.

You, me and that third guy who's currently reading this.

(((Berenstain)))