WW3 | Early stages

1. Who?
Russia, Turkey, China, Belarus, Bulgaria, Serbia, Azerbaijan, Hungary
vs
Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Greece, Italy, Denmark, Netherlands, Armenia.

UK, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Germany, France, Spain, Austria stay neutral (being led by cucked leaders)

2. When?
After Trump wins AND is inaugurated (any moment before that could see USA entering the war and Obama keeping the presidency - is not worth the risk)

What?
Russia invades Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Turkey invades Greece.
Azerbaijan invades Armenia.
China funds Turkey and Russia (and the other smaller states).
US secures Cyprus to protect Israel.
Initial phase: 2-3 months. After that borders freeze into new positions. New cold war follows for at least one generation (20-30 years).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_League_of_Armed_Neutrality
russia-insider.com/en/military/donbass-villages-under-kievs-control-subject-outright-plunder-ukrainian-soldiers/ri12158
stopfake.org/en/fake-russian-soldier-looting-in-chechnya-presented-as-ukrainian/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1877–78)
awdnews.com/top-news/putin-if-turkey-s-erdoğan-doesn-t-stop-supporting-terrorists-in-syria,-i-shall-restore-constantinople-istanbul-to-christendom
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/export/rus/all/show/2014/
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/import/rus/all/show/2014/
pewglobal.org/database/indicator/1/country/34/
euractiv.com/section/energy/news/south-stream-to-become-bulgarian-stream/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I highly doubt Russia would cooperate with turkey

They are back to normal relations now, heck they even arrested those turkish pilots who shot down the Russian jet!

Why the fuck would Russia invade Estonia?

>Bulgaria and Serbia fighting with subhuman muslim Turkroaches in 2017
Rejected

>Hillary gets elected.
>Russia secretly colludes with Israel.
>Israel nukes Iran and Saudi in quick succession.
>Greater Israel is established .
>Russia and China both nuke America from east and west.

I don't know what happens from there.

>war fetishing

Why does /pol fantasize about war so much when most of you wouldn't be willing to risk your lives to fight? A nigger would run. A women would run. Why wouldn't you? You get a nice grave stone and 15 mins of fame?

Did no one see this thread?

idk m8 i think Italy would side with Russia

>more russians are dying than being born
>biggest country in the world
>shitload of natural resources and fertile clay

why would they want to start big war?

>Turkey invades Greece
Nigga you retarded? All of Europe would intervene.

Maybe Putin could get away with invading those three literally who countries though.

You assumed wrongfully. I want to avoid war at all costs. War is bad. But nowadays there are people who want war: Putin and Erdogan, to name a few. I certainly hope the somewhere, behind closed doors, tough, intelligent people take decisions that will avoid the war.

>why Italy Denmark and Netherlands are with the 3th world countries?
>Russia and Turkey together... sure
The more likely scenario is a some sort of a civil war inside the EU with Russian supporting the independist and NATO with the unionist (see American Civil War 2.0 + Russia)

Shit and Giggles, we like to invade.

Because for some reason Putin wants to add 1.3 million people to it's country who hate Russia and will cause nonstop trouble in the newly annexed region...now add all three Baltic States and Putin now has 5.9 million new citizens who hate Russia.

Surely a great strategy and won't do any harm to Russia...

There no need for enemies with friend like you.

Europe is in full cuckold mode. Europe will strongly condemn in the most strong terms the unprecedented aggression bla bla bla, but it will not intervene.

Why would turkroach land invades us? And why would russia let them?

Even a limited and local nuclear exchange would 'On The Beach' everyone on earth

they don't. what they are doing is gambling their future. it might lead to the greatest prosperity russia has ever known or ww3

You also need to invade, as you are not capable of providing for yourselves any longer. Plunder was and still is the only solution for you.

So tsundere

Russia informed Erdogan about the imminent coup, they will have a meeting in a few weeks.
So far US-Turkey relations are bad, to say the least!

plundering and channeling resources into Russia is not the same thing as assimilating.
When a thief breaks into a house to steal, it will take whatever it can and get away. It will not stay to assimilate the victim.

This. I'd like to see the brave german Bundeswehr Soldier willing to die for Merkel's Reich.

>Netherlands involved
>Poland stays neutral

wew

Cause you pissed Putin off with your pipeline bullshit

>Albania
>Moldova
>Romania

When do we finally just kill this shit? A fucking embarrasment to Western Civilization

>Russia, Bulgaria, Serbia allies with Turkey

is this a meme thread?

Good.

(You)

yes but you forgot the USA bases and all the nukes there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_League_of_Armed_Neutrality
First League of Armed Neutrality, 1780–1783 – Russia, Denmark-Norway, Sweden, Prussia, the Holy Roman Empire, the Dutch Republic, Portugal, the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, the Ottoman Empire

What the fuck that wasn't even my post how did you reply to me?!

>mfw

When trump will be president, nobody will press the red button.

That's why it's complicated as fuck over there. US knew about the coup, as they withdrew all non-essential personnel from those bases weeks before the coup.

Ok so what ressources does Estonia have?

US either knew about the coup or they actively tried to support the gulenists in the process.

I find it very hard to believe that the coup, witch was orchestrated at Icirlick, went by completely unnoticed by the US intelligence. And withstanding this kind of information from a NATO member, an ally such as Turkey, is truly regrettable.

>tl;dr the whole thing smelled like a failed CIA coup

>withdrew all non-essential personnel from those bases weeks before the coup
[citation needed]
if i was the US and knew about the coup i would reinforce those bases to defend them (there are nuclear weapon there not candies). it make no sense

russia-insider.com/en/military/donbass-villages-under-kievs-control-subject-outright-plunder-ukrainian-soldiers/ri12158
stopfake.org/en/fake-russian-soldier-looting-in-chechnya-presented-as-ukrainian/

when you're poor (as the rural Russians from the army are), everything is for taking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1877–78)
?

also awdnews.com/top-news/putin-if-turkey-s-erdoğan-doesn-t-stop-supporting-terrorists-in-syria,-i-shall-restore-constantinople-istanbul-to-christendom

"Should Turkey not stop supporting al-Qaeda's Syria branch, I am indeed eager to end the job the late Tsar Nicholas II left unfinished. During the World War I , He [Tsar] sought to restore Constantinople (Istanbul) to Christendom and protect Russian maritime security by liberating Dardanelles and Bosphorus straits but fate prevented him,"

nobody trusts the roaches

you also forget the access to the Baltic sea ports. The Baltics are not know for the resources that much, but for the geographical position that gives the taker the complete control of the Baltic Sea

Exactly.
Russia has enough resources on it's own empty land.

What is Kaliningrad.

Here's a better projection.

Who?
>NATO(-Turkey) + Arab league + US + Asia(-China) + puppet states

Vs

>Russia + China + Turkey + puppet states

South America and Sub-Saharan Africa are proxy battle arenas mostly.

Iran and Israel will be key factors as their alliances are being reconsidered. Israel no longer functions exclusively in its niche as a Western ally in the Middle East. And Iran needs to be opened up to open trade routes between east and west.

This is where the Kurds come in as an ace in hand. Establishing Kurdistan would allow a western allied trade route (throughout northern Iran) that would effectively cut off Russia and China from the world.

>Russia has enough resources on it's own empty land.
Russia may have material resources, but they do not have the intellectual capability to fructify them.

Look at what Russia exports: atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/export/rus/all/show/2014/ only raw materials (no need for brain power to apply further refinements).

Now, look at what Russia imports: atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/import/rus/all/show/2014/ everything that is manufactured in a factory, that needs experience, creativity and a minimum of intellect.

I'm gonna by Nostradamus here.
New York will be destroyed as false flag to begin WW3.

The date on the Georgia Guidestones could very well mean this.

>Here's a better projection.
Indeed it is a better bird's eye view. Being one of the puppet states, I was too focused on them. I also couldn't figure out what the Arabs and Asians would do.
Well done.

>What?
>Russia invades Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.

Why, there's literally nothing worth taking in the baltics.

Get me off that list mamaliga

This is true. Erdogan is claiming that it was the coup plotters who did it, and he didn't say anything, because he was in the middle of trying to stop them, and wanted to do it silently. I don't believe it for a second, but okay.

stop gobbling on Putin's cock and we will, pidar

>replace the t-shirt with a bulg-ottoman rape baby one; replace the somalian semen with ruskie bratan sperma

I'd love to, but I can't.
pewglobal.org/database/indicator/1/country/34/

This post is clear evidence that you fucking Gypsies are pure retards.

t. Abshir Khadaffi, proud tanned Italian

What kind of dellusions are you having my northern friends.Who told you bulgaria was pro-putin?

Hey foreigners, American here! Don't worry, we will protect you!

Chinks weakness?

sooner or later im gonna get drafted to defend some fucking island from chink invasion

lmao. 1780–1783. We in 2016, dumbfuck. Things change, you know..

ROMANIA
O
M
A
N
I
A

Praise kek you might be right, and us wrong.

your own Prime-Minister a couple of weeks back, when he rejected the Turkish-Romanian proposition of forming a regional NATO Naval Task Force, to combat the increased thread coming from the Russian Black Sea Navy (a force that has been expanding ever since Crimea was annexed).

Your PM decided to reject the proposition, denounce the treaty as absurd and a threat to the stability of the Black Sea.

>a threat to the stability of the Black Sea, a sea that is being completely dominated by Russian subs, navy warships, war planes, intelligence gathering planes and so forth.

euractiv.com/section/energy/news/south-stream-to-become-bulgarian-stream/
It's the details that point to this direction.

Again, I would like you to be against Russia,

>Russia, Turkey, China, Belarus, Bulgaria, Serbia, Azerbaijan, Hungary
I can dream cant I?

Because NATO is preparing to place four battalions—a force of about 4,000 troops—in Poland and the Baltic countries, close to the border with Russia.

And Putin, as we saw with Ukraine, likes to act in anticipation. He won't wait for those troops to be deployed in the Baltic states. He will make his move before that.

Also, his politics of rapprochement with Turkey during the last few weeks shows he's preparing to possibly get Turkey out of NATO and use their military bases in the future. This would deny USA/NATO yet another strategic point of access to the Middle East. Once the Baltic states are annexed, most of the threats to Russia will have been annihiliated. The only open front will be Ukraine, where the West has been reluctant to engage too seriously.

Former Georgian president declared in 2004:
>''I remember my last conversation with Putin in 2004, when he said the Baltic states are not protected and that NATO would not move a finger to defend them. Putin will not stop until he is stopped,'' said Saakashvili during an event organized in Lithuania’s embassy in Washington last week.

So, I'm pretty sure if Trump gets elected, he will pull out of NATO engagements and let Putin have its way with the Middle East and Eastern Europe. In the meantime, Russia's new ally, Turkey will allow more and more migrants to get in Europe, until the EU is completely paralysed and destabilised. And so Putin wins, the USA isolates itself, and Europe is fragmented again and invaded by migrants.

>Israel
>nuking the Saudis
They play on the same team nigger

Can we stop this China WW3 meme? China doesn't want war and isn't prepared for war. They're about to collapse into civil war ffs

>Boyko not knowing what he's doing.

So what else is new.You do know that we balkans always elect the lesser evil.His actions doesn't mean the country is pro-Putin.

Also
>Bulgarian
>Navy

last time I checked the stream got rejected famalam

pan tengriism when

>Russia, Turkey, China, Belarus, Bulgaria, Serbia, Azerbaijan, Hungary

What?
Why the fuck would these countries work together?

I second to this. Even the bought rusophiles here will reject fighting alongside turkslimes even if it pleased king pootin

>turkey invades greece

honestly, I have said this to myself a long time: If I am given a gun and sent to war, I will shoot at the enemy only if he is a turk. if he is not, i'll shoot myself.

BRING IT ON, ROACH. EVERY TIME IN HISTORY WE HAVE RIDICULED YOU AND WE SHALL DO IT ONCE AGAIN.

>he's preparing to possibly get Turkey out of NATO
that's not possible.

Turkey and Russia did not fight even one battle as allies. not even one.

Turkey's airforce patrols the baltic airspace time to time against Russian threat.

You are retarded.

Your words are too good to be true, centurion
Also Armenia is in OДКБ - a miliraty union with us

That map is wrong, gypsy.

What's this hype about Russia invading the Baltics. Do you people really believe that shit? Stop watching vice news.

Government of Serbia will never officially support war, or switch to one side, in near future.
But Serbs will probably go and fight for the Russians, just like in Ukraine, in private, for money as mercenaries.

Is this the plot for that new call of duty video game?

Serbia siding with Russia and fucking turkey against Greece. Just why?

>EVERY TIME IN HISTORY WE HAVE RIDICULED YOU
really? being a vassal for 500 years didn't exactly say that.

Or you calling for Ottoman rule again after invaded by Venice in 18th century.

on the top that, you english backed invasion got BTFO in a very fashionable way.

Know your history. then talk shit.

Aint siding with Russia, OP, but

1. who
Russia

is already enough for the rest of the who's.

Am alliance doesn't necessarily mean that the troops will fight together, arm in arm. It can mean that they will fight their own local battles, securing local territory, with material support from other allies (arms from Russia, oil from Azerbaijan and money from China).

Against Greece no, I doubt OPs scenario will ever happen. Ignore that. I'm just speaking in general.

Putin and Erdogan had a phone conversation on June 29, the first phone conversation since the warplane crisis and agreed to leave behind past issues and work together.

"As major regional powers, Russia and Turkey have a lot to do," Putin said. Then he ordered trade and travel restrictions for Turkey to be lifted, after Erdogan sent a letter of condolences and appologies for the shotdown warplane.

July 15, 2016 - Putin's foreign policy consultant Alexander Dugin visited Ankara one day before the military coup. At a meeting he declared:

>A new era is about to dawn in relations between Russia and Turkey that might even surpass the previous state of ties. Regarding the Middle East, Dugin said he foresees a significant change in the policies of both Russia and Turkey. He said that the U.S. is advocating the establishment of an independent Kurdish state in the region, which contradicts Russia's strategies and beliefs. "If Russia and Turkey can reach consensus on Syria, I believe we can also resolve the issues regarding a Kurdish state in the region," Dugin said.

Dugin is also the mastermind behind Putin's plan for a EuroAsian Union, that would span from Eastern Europe to China, and would counter the EU's economic and political influence in the world.

After the military coup, Erdogan punishes the chief of the air forces, blaming him for shutting down the Russian warplane in 24 November, last year.

Next up, Putin and Erdogan will have a cosy meeting in August. So, it pretty much looks like Turkey is Russia's new ally. And there will be a tit for tat here: Russia will oppose a Kurdish state, and Turkey will help Russia somehow... They promised they will cooperate as regional powers right?

Erdo will let 3 million Syrian refugees to enter Europe by using the facilities and vehicles of Turkish state.

This will happen very soon

not placing any navy means no navy warfare in the region

USA weakened with major cities nuked makes an excuse for the West to all need to come together in one united nation and then Russia, China and the West each combat for establishing their own NWO.

brave turkanon, probably your last post here

>Turkey allied with Russia invades Greece

splendid story you braindead gypsy

Let him send more women

No, google NATO battalions Baltic states. Is that a new COD plot or is it a real plan that NATO would send troops in the Baltic states soon?

What do you think Putin will do? Just sit and watch? Not his style. He will do something counter that move. It's not far-fetched to believe he would invade the Baltic States, but only if Trump gets elected. Then he will have the green light that the USA will not intervene. Trump will just call it Russia's legitimate claim to its past USSR territory.

Europe will get mad and won't do anything, as usual.

>Austria stay neutral (being led by cucked leaders)

STFU, fucking Gypsy
You are the first who points a finger at us and shouts NAZI if we do something

Feels good to be Neutral

It doesn't mean that Putin would side with Turkey.
Turkey are still enemies "behind the scene" to Russian interests.
Just because you read an article about Putin and Erdo talking, doesn't mean they are instant war allies.

We are waiting for them.

>UK, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Germany, France, Spain, Austria stay neutral (being led by cucked leaders)

>Not going to war to die for Israel
>Means you're a cuckold
top kek Romanian as usual.

>being this much of a globalist retard

Stop playing your games, gypsie and go to school for once.

How come do you have this disgusting flag?

>Am alliance doesn't necessarily mean that the troops will fight together
You are talking about WW3, and expect allies not to fight together.
Amazing.
>tries to explain to me my countrie's shitty relations.
None of this would be a pioneer event for WW3. you are just making stories up.

>hungary an EU country being on russias side
>Armenia which russia has supported recently being against them

>EU
RARE
A
R
E