We were on the brink of a true revolution and the DNC stole the nomination from us. Never forget, BernieBros

We were on the brink of a true revolution and the DNC stole the nomination from us. Never forget, BernieBros.

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/breaking-bernie-sanders-has-left-the-democratic-party
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well your ground breaking inspiring leader of the revolution was quick to sell you out for lush saudi petrodollars

No Refunds

>quick

Not really

I really liked Sanders. He was the one that would put the Democratic party back in the hands of labor rather than in the hands of Wall Street. I don't care for all the cuck bullshit but workers are hurting. Clinton is just cuck bullshit. She gives zero fucks about the American worker, just like Obama. She just spouts MUH FEELZ GUNS ARE BAD AND SO IS WITE PPL. At least Trump has a firm stance on NAFTA and bringing back our jobs. Also, the lying cunt is going to sign TPP.

Hahahahaa!

Checked 'em

>brink of a revolution
>trump would have won even more easily

This. Hillary is a centrist, corporatist cuck.

If Bernie were a bit younger he could channel this energy into a new third party in four years. Unfortunately i think it's over for him. Who will lead the movement of millions who believed in his vision?

"no"

Wow, America is so cucked.

It's 2-3 months ago though before terrorism started going crazy and Bernie revealed that he can be bought by Hillary.

conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/breaking-bernie-sanders-has-left-the-democratic-party

bernie took all you cucks for a ride, now cry

Yes really

That was the last time Bernie was a viable candidate and he outpolled Trump in every polling outlet. Hillary was only 50/50 against Trump at that time IIRC.

Your point? Bernie has since shown his true nature

Some questions on (((Debbie Wasserrman-Shultz))). Is she going to face any punitive action for her corruption or does she get a pass for "stepping down" fron the DNC chair?
How is she allowed to join Hillary's campaign? She is a Congresswomen - isn't she supposed to be representing her constituents from her district? Now Sanders is able too just waddle back to his Senate seat after a year of not representing his state? And DWS can collect a Congressional pay check for working on Hillary's campaign? What the fuck is going on ?

>How is she allowed to join Hillary's campaign?
re-join, she was Hillary08 campaign co-chair back when Hillary was fighting Obama in the primaries.
Then Shilldawg ceased her attacks, threw support behind Obama, he won and she became Secretary of State while DWS got to be DNC chairwoman, and when Obama's 2nd turn was over the party turned into Hillary's next campaign machine even though Bernie was also in the running.

It goes a little deeper

How do you know his "true nature" is a mild endorsement as opposed to the months of aggressive campaigning he did against Hillary?

Youre awfully prescient. Tell me more.

Endorsements are fairly binary, he endorses her or he doesn't, it's not minor. He is endorsing someone who has been proven to be corrupt and above the law time and time again. Trump may or may not be a bad president but Hillary will be guaranteed to be shit as proven from her track record, Bernie must understand this. Bernie's whole campaign was based on 'for the average person' and now he is supporting someone who is exactly the opposite of that, someone who doesn't respect the idea of people getting to vote, it goes against everything he claimed to be supporting.

Bernie was never that aggressive against her, he always focused on talking about himself rather than downtalking her, he wouldn't even mention her email scandal.

If you don't think Bernie was either working for her from the start, bribed or bowed to threats then I don't know what other justification you could have as to why he did this.

Sanders was the only one able to stop Trump
Hilary won't stand a chance

>Trumplettes are so booty blasted by last night they have to try and disguise themselves as Sanders supporters and try to undermine Clinton's campaign on a fucking Cambodian leaf pressing forum

This is the most STUMPED I've seen you fools.

vote Trump