Reminder to all that Trump is the front runner and has been for a week. Even Nate Silver can see it now

Reminder to all that Trump is the front runner and has been for a week. Even Nate Silver can see it now.

He has no where to go but up.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its all over for Trump, this was just a convention bump. Now that there are no more bumps for Trump, madame Hillary will extend her lead

this

/thread

Hillary will be way up too in 1 week. And then Trump's bump fades and she is back ahead in 2 weeks.

Nate silver is always wrong

Wow, I disagreed with the first guy, but now that I see that there are TWO POSITIVE RESPONSES to your opinion, I think I'll reconsider.
I am now HILLpilled.

But he was EXACTLY right on which states Obama would win in 2012.

Samefaging on Sup Forums
Go back to Sup Forums newfriend.

Me too!!!

you were once the king of shitposting, but the leafs have taken away your crown
now you are just sad

>Australia

enjoy these you's, friend

LOL
Hillary will literally break down during the debates
>please have another seizure

>Not posting the updated version
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

What's with all the seizure. She had one ?

Check out the "polls plus" version of the forecast, it mathematically adjusts for post-convention bumps and it still has Hillary ahead in PA and the race overall.

Who cares about this useless guy who had everything wrong during the primary
Shills in panic mode, Hillary is a terrible speaker and she will need all the media to spin her closing speech at MLK levels to get a small bump out of this disastrous convention.

Cry more, shills.

Even Obama is starting to come around

youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0

People aren't clever. The fact that Hillary has no argument other than "I'M A WOMAN AND TRUMP IS HITLER" and the fact that she's a terrible speaker won't affect them.

It will not affect negatively the globalist toadies who are more likely to vote for her the less they know. But what spins the polls at this point are undecided voters and independents, hence Trump's surge. People who have been convinced by Trump's performance at the RNC are likely to be disappointed by Hillary's one. She is no Obama.

Enjoy the (you)'s

Okay now you're scaring me

Poignant point Aussie

But she HAS Obama. Let's not forget this.
And I don't think we had a chance from the beginning. This guy want to destroy the establishment. They won't let him. You'll see how democracy works. It's all okay that citizens choose their leader, until they start to choose an outsider. When it comes to this point, they'll do everything to destroy him.

Today's update

Note her lead in Maine and Virginia is less than 1%

Her leads in wisoconsin Minnesota and Colorado is half of his lead in Nevada and Iowa

Obama will make it worse

No president has ever lobbied for a candidate ever. It looks bad

Don't worry, Trump is establishment enough. He wouldn't be allowed to go so far otherwise. Just a slightly different branch of establishment. Which means there are going to be some disappointments, but it's still better than Hillary.

You're too pessimistic, typical French trait =)

>But he was EXACTLY right on which states Obama would win in 2012.

And?

People keep saying that "50 for 50" crap, but anyone can get 40~ states. It doesn't take a genius to have predicted Utah for Romney or Illinois for Obama.

>Bloomberg
>soros
>Rothchilds
>Rockefellers
>clintons
>bushes
>Kennedys

Anyone else want to add to the list of oligarchs who have fucked us over for decades and now "want to save us from trump"?

From my French point of view I thought it was okay to do it.

All hail the mighty cucklord.

Nah, don't get any ideas of him getting shit like Maine and Oregon. If he wins he'll get PA because of Rust belt and that's it.

The map looks accurate.

Hi Sup Forums, I have no fucking idea how elections work in the USA, who is realistically going to win?

Is Trump just a meme and Hillary is going to win in the end because it's rigged and the jews want it? Or does he actually have a chance? Hard to believe since everyone hates him on facebook and basically everywhere.

My thought exactly

I'm going to go with the polls over your opinion

>If he wins he'll get PA because of Rust belt
lel. it'll be because hillary will kill their economy and trump won't

Trump is going to get Oregon. It's only 43-40 in favor of Hillary on a poll made 2 weeks ago, before Nice, the RNC and the emails.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/

The Jews tried to rig the GOP primaries against him and he still won, so. As of today, he'has a pretty decent chance of winning. It will all really depend on voter turnout in the rustbelt. I won't say he will /probably/ win, but you've seen what he did to these ~16 career politicians. He'll probably destroy Clinton in the upcoming debates and hopefully make her fans not so hyped to vote for her. Also, he just started really campaigning (ads) in swing states like Pennsylvania, but he was already polling well.

"Trump literally has no chance"

for the pleasure : youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

From my Brazilian point of view not. Trump could reinforce this cronyism against her