Is it true that dark haired people are not white? What would be the cutoff, a light brown hair?

Is it true that dark haired people are not white? What would be the cutoff, a light brown hair?

Bump

The cutoff is platinum blonde

finlan is white again

define "white"

only albinos are white

Of course my white brother

blue hair blonde eyes it the cutoff

You posted a bad example because she's trying her hardest to look like her disgusting older sister

only good post in this thread

Who's less white, someone with dark hair or dark eyes

dark heart :(

You are white if you are European descent(and not a mutt)
/thread

I dont know for me it's rule of two, you need to be euro stock and have at least 2 recessive traits, pale skin, light hair and light eyes. If you have dark hair but pale skin and light eyes you can probably still have blond kids same for the other traits. Anyway if you were not blond at least until you were 7-8 you are probably not white.

It’s about facial structure also, Kylie Jenner is obviously a non-European Armenoid.

what if you're a mutt but your heart is 100% european?

kill your dad

DAS RITE WE WAITE NAO!

She looked white on the outside, didn't she?

It's over now

>tfw spic with brown hair

She's not Armenian, though. Not even a little bit.
Her father and mother are mostly English, as well as smaller amounts of Scottish, Irish, Dutch, German, and Welsh.

who cares

>black hair
>shit colored eyes
Yes, but my dick pulls up very hard to them.

The cutoff is naturally sky blue hair.
If you don't have it, you're a shitskin.

>tfw black hair and dark brown eyes but have pale skin

t. chilindio

Pink nipples, blonde hair, blue eyes = white
Anything else = not white

CONFIRMED

REI ANAYAMI IS WHITE
ASUKA IS A SHITSKIN STINKING ROTTEN CABBAGES WHO FLED ITS POTATO FARM TO RAID SHIT

It depends more on the skin tone and skull structure. There are many whites with black hair and brown eyes. As for kylie jenner, i would say she could pass for white, she's armenian/irish if i'm not mistaken, and armenians are the original caucasians.