Pro-Hillary memes

Hey guys and gals! I'm here as part of Hillary's meme task force! We gotta keep that bully drumpf out of the white house so lets share some Pro-Hillary memes!

Pic related, it really made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-hnQAQXSmA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IU3E-rMS8_U
youtube.com/watch?v=RA_p63r38bM
i.sli.mg/hDKuY6.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hillary should Pokemon Go to prison.

Hillary can suck on my poket monster

Fpbp

Op, kill yourself.

Please no peepees btw, my wife's son says that frog represents nazis

I represent what now?

this is uncommon no stealing

>I'm here as part of Hillary's meme task force!
SEE ME IN MY OFFICE NOW!

There are none.

Because she is the epitome of the establishment/ her campaign/image is so highly micro managed there is 0 room for fun.....aka 0 memes that support her.

She has run her campaign as if it is 2004

Perfect example:
youtube.com/watch?v=w-hnQAQXSmA

you wont

fpbp

Lies

Did trump really say that? Or is this another episode of extreme strawmanning, liberal edition?

Delete this!

delet

>extreme strawmanning, liberal edition
you know it

Seems legit

>male name
>avatar is a plug with a pink background

Wonder what he's trying to tell us...

If you don't stop ill get Chuck Todd over here to write a story about your RACIST frogs!

No bully plz

> I'm part of Hillary's meme task force

>Making up fake quotes because you realise the "racist" ones arent phasing anyone anymore

Wooooow freedom of speech is a mistake!

I love Sup Forums

That awkward moment when agent smith tries to take controll of you

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IU3E-rMS8_U

maymays are only good if they're organic which is why every libshit one is awful

You people disgust me. Why can't we have rare Hillary's instead? Look at this pic, she's doing the peepee pose!

Hahah this is so great. Do you guys mind if I post this on r/Sup Forums? ;) I promise I'll put you all in the screen cap lol

can someone post the deflated frog with the glasses and hat on. it looks just like spike lee

>she's doing the peepee pose!

Hillary confirmed for Nazi

trump never said that

nice lie stupid shit bag

That is some serious defamation buddy. Hillary's lawyers will be in contact with you shortly

He didn't say shoot Mexicans and Muslims in the face, you fucking nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=RA_p63r38bM

>Modern Art

delete your account

Sending lawyers against me would be racist

/thread

if you cant understand sarcasm i dont even know how you live. you must have a hellish existence if you take everything literally.

Hello strawmen my old friend, I've come to banter with you again

Rare Hillary. This is MY OWN original content, do NOT steal it.

Please tell me that likes bar is photoshopped... god twitter is the phantom zone, no wonder its stock keeps plummeting.

I'm stealing it, thanks

Give me your internet ID so I can find out who you are and fucking kill you. What you're doing is unlawful saving and possession with intent to redistribute, I won't hesitate to call the cyberpolice and have them nail your fucking ass, you piece of shit.

OC is not consent.

He's a turd burglar ?

Thanks guys, this is a really great post!! I'm posting this absolutely original and funny thread of comments on /r/Sup Forums!

A nugget of gold in a sea of shit, as they say, friendos!

See you all on reddit :)

That's it, that's the final straw, moloch will devour all of you for your transgressions against the great saint Hillary Clinton

Hey, cunt, include my flag in the fucking screencap. I didn't go to all that effort to not be immortalised on reddit, the best site ever.

The dems mistake is not sacrificing cum to Moloch. All those potential children, now that's true power. If they send Moloch after me, I'll just cum on him, take his power out of their hands, into my own and destroy them with it.

Can you translate your Spanish into English please?

>we should absolutely shoot every muslim n mexican in the face
yes we should and the world would be a better place, even muslims and mexicans know this

tu es rasista, gringo
*sharpen machete*

b e a n e r

Wait ese, are you one of these Drumpf supporter?

XXDDd

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge... this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid... that is if you can handle it...

Italiano sempre elegante.

rate

That is the weakest most stupidly lame meme ever. DIAF

Epic, friend!

sure

>how to unzip dick
lel

Fpbp

>Magyar

How do I apply for Hillary's meme squad

Get fucked kiddo what do you think this place is?

>shilling for hillary
why
you're even worse than i.sli.mg/hDKuY6.png tbqh (image was too large for Sup Forums)

FPBP

>One candidate says something lame, and the other didn't say anything close to that.
>Twitter not falling for it

Are the masses waking up?

OH OH ME PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP!

>how to unzip dick
My fucking sides

I totally saved that one friend!

yeah, i can understand people shitposting against a candidate, since both are outright shit. Hillary maybe a bit more since on every single picture she looks like she has either no soul, or like she is... I think the scientific term is batshit crazy, while trump is just a capitalist idiot screaming stuff people like to hear.
However i cant understand someone outright supporting any of them. If you think your choice matters they already won. They are probably both controlled by the same guys

When you put a mirror in front of a bird it will start to peck itself; are frogs more self - aware?

Please delete adblock and install ublock origin that is not run by jews