So indians arevthe original white?

Other urls found in this thread:

capetownmagazine.com/wildlife-nature/dassies-relation-to-elephant-finally-makes-sense/119_22_11321
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They look pretty retarded desu

indians are gypsi leaf , stop shitposting, they have 0 aryan blood

Looks like the average american trailer park family(+ 4 afro american grandchildren from 3 gentle giants).

t. liviou 100% pure non-cigani

If anything they're fucking kikes.

The peoples of northern India have Aryan blood or at least indo-European

No, they have a very subhuman look to them.

They aren't comparable to Germanics, Slavs, Nordics, and Meds in any way.

>flag

Imo those girls are cuter than any slav ive ever seen..

no they don't give a pic or something with aryan white blue eyed blond indians, you can't because what you said is a lie

Its called Albinism.
There's a reason Romania hates Cigane (Gypsies on Serbian)

Those are albino,

Kys leaf

Ah interesting term do you believe in albinism

Thank you based apartheid, they have African faces but white skin, and a little TOO white skin.

Why can't morons realize this?

I prefer OP

White ppl come from black ppl

Aweh brah

Albinism is when niggers accidentally during birth get white skin. Its a disease basically, so they should be killed anyway.

Guys how do i get a albino gf

Do you like Indian women because they're just as hairy as men?

Only God can judge who should die sir

I heard of this, and let me explain

ITS CALLED EVOLUTION.

If the first "evolved" humans were Niggers because they were NOT evolved well. Meaning they were still under the white race which came in the future after YEARS of EVOLUTION.

Yah brah and elephants come from dassie's.
Whats your point?

capetownmagazine.com/wildlife-nature/dassies-relation-to-elephant-finally-makes-sense/119_22_11321

Fuck off biblethumper. Go suck the dick of the son of Jewish Cloudman somewhere else.

I said something true

>wanting to kill Tobias

Get bombed, Turbocuck

>inb4 poo in the loo
Yeah keep trying to getthat Sup Forumscred.

Gypsy, what the fuck are you doing outside the oven?

You would burn people alive?

They can be lucky that they live in India. In some parts of Africa Albino's are targeted and killed for there body parts. They think albino's have magical properties.

Yes.

>lucky that they live in India

>Not knowing what Indo-Aryans are

These don't look like 95% of Indians.

The majority of Northern Indians look like that, but the majority of Indians definitely don't

The irony of the North-South Indian thing is that while North Western Indians and Pakis are part of the caucasian race and therefore "whiter", Southern Indians are actually the more developed ones.

no, we Whites used to live there, after we moved on, they bred with browner people, now they are mostly brown

Aren't the North Indians the ones raped by Muslims?

>Muslims
>developed

Some shitskins used a wrong shower gel.

>Thinks blue eyes and blind hair = aryan
Lel
By the way many kashmiri have blue eyes

Yep. I live in a place which never had Muslim rulers. North Indians are mostly the cause of India's bad rep, too. Not all of them but most of them are pretty fucking disgusting.