There is absolutely nothing wrong with being racist

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being racist
In fact if you are not racist you are a cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am only racist towards Gypsies.

I am not racist because I am too intelligent

cuck has lost all meaning at this point. i just associate it with braindead Sup Forums types now

>>>/sverigetraden/

Can't argue with that but don't use the word cuck it's cringy

*too much of a cuck
FTFY

Fuck off to

Cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish

But you live in a progressive civilized western country, you must be tolerant and multicultural

>you MUST
shut up brain-dead cuck

Being racist sucks. Man's character fully depends on education and upbringing. Appearance doesn't affect anything. I have few nigga-homies and they're chill dudes. Culture and manners are the opposite question, as i said, it depends on your surrounding.

Unironically this

#racistandproud
#deathtocuckswhoconsidergenocidebad

> Appearance doesn't affect anything
absolute nonsense

This is so intolerant. Probably you're a 16 yo edgelord

>education
all tourists are welcome but I'm somewhat racist against this type of immigrants

Go listen to slipknot

There are a lot of foreign students in my city, they came from underdeveloped countries and i can't say nothing bad towards them. Their manners are ok, they don't impose their own culture. So i can't see any reasons to hate this type of immigrants. May be there's another deal in Japan, which is known for its ancient culture, and "gaijin"s are pretty annoying.

>going from an underdeveloped country to fucking Ukraine

Where the fuck did they come from? Fucking CAR?

okay
youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I

These russians are cucks... I'm disappointed

Ye, it might seem hilarious and i can't say anything really good about our universities, but the medical one in my city is not that bad. It is actually the best medical university of the whole country. So we had many students from Africa, SA sometimes and Near East. Dunno about education level in their countries, but ours is slightly higher at least.

I would say that I'm racist but then I remember that wh*Tes are not human beings thus I can't be racist.

>I'm a race collectivist.
brainlet-wojac-83532.gif