My sister is a fucking bitch, im tired of her chad bf...

my sister is a fucking bitch, im tired of her chad bf, he eats in my house because he is poor as fuck and my stupid mother cooks for him lmao

my dad is a cuck and cant do a shit LMAO

you need to fight him to assert superiority

its your house user, time to show dominance

i'm a 5'6 manlet and hes like 6'2, it's over lads, my dad is a manlet cuck too, i feel bad for him, a chad is fucking his daughter in his own HOUSE LMAO

at 5'6 you will never be a chad
either move out or submit to him

fuck chad to assert your dominance

You don't have the stature to fight him face to face. You must not kill as dragons do, but as serpents do. Use your wits, find a way to remove him from the equation, and protect the status quo

If you ain't posting her you aren't welcome here

WTH Jorge, I thought you said you were going to kill them

Befriend chad

im not that guy, he is the schizo from forocoches

Honestly I fucked my gf at her parents' place, it's no big deal.

>Get a prepaid SIM card
>wait for the Chad to forget his phone in your house, either when he is in the bathroom/sleeping...
>save the prepaid phone number as a generic female name with some heart emojis or some of that shit
>also take his dni if possible and hide/throw away that shit
>wait for your sister to take his phone as all girlfriends do
>send a message at that time saying "Hey cari como estas, te olvidaste tu dni el otro dia"

Okay don't ask him for advice in this situation

pay a prostitute to seduce chad and record it or at least take pictures & send them to your sis

what if it backfires and becomes the greatest threesome of their lives

fuck with him, take pictures and show your sister
it usually works here

then OP's enemy is a super chad and the situation is hopeless

Only a goat, a man or his mum might work in this situation, make sure to sedate and wake him up before pics

>tfw 6'2" and shag my bitch constantly whenever I'm over at her parents
>chokefuck her too so we're loud
>nobody says anything and her dad gives me free weed

feel like chad lads but its probably just my intimidating TURKISH nature

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

suck him off and let sister find out--
but might backfire too like

I was going to say have the sister do freaky BDSM sex but it could backfire as well

Yeah but if she marries a man you've indirectly cucked him with one of your sperms and it cancels out

Post your sister's feet

Do you jerk off to the sounds too?

fuck man youre making me think again..

>chad
>poor as fuck

You meant "physically strong"? Chad cannot have low social status.

this is why if i ever have a daughter, i'm raising her to be a lesbian. she won't be dating a man whilst she lives under my roof.

>Chad cannot have low social status
I'm poor as fuck but I have pretty high social status and I'm also physically strong as fuck.

Then they become bros4lyfe

Move out or shoot him
you fucking pussy