Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/tv/news/game-of-thrones-spinoff-hbo-1202409434/
youtube.com/watch?v=JTmeKoBR-VA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEvQOPUHGH8
youtube.com/watch?v=BH_XZYRvgZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for being first

/our guys/

Reminder that Drogon is the best character and has grown the most out of all the other characters in the show.

whats the next step of your master plan?!

stop linking freefolk you fucking cancer

Wait a fucking minute, that is no dragon, that is a wyvern.

Season 3 Episode 4 when Dany first gets to Astapor. Missandei tells Dany that they won't do anything unless commanded to do so, and that they will fall on their own spears if commanded to do so.

wyverns are dragons

dragons in grrm universe have no front legs

One dragon for Night King
Drogon - Dany will have to decide between saving Jon or Dragon. She chooses Jon.
Last dragon for Tyrion who will ride on him into the sun.

Is he the one who gets WIGHTED?

>posting leaks
And that's why nobody posts in these threads anymore

Will anyone mention to Cersei "a younger more beautiful queen" is Dany? Like Jaime comes back and describes her as such? Kek.

>it's been 6 years since A Dance With Dragons
>I was 20 when it came out
>I'll be at least 33 before A Dream of Spring
Thank god I read the books for the first time last year. I couldn't imagine reading the first one in '95 then having to wait for every new one.

Are you retarded

The parents of dragons cannot be burned

One for the Night King, one for Dany, one for Jon - the last three Targaryans

I wish. It's one of the two she doesn't give a shit about.

How come with so many leaks we still don't know who gets last dragon?

We do, it's Jon.

The fucking dragon lets Jon pet him the first time they meet and it freaks Dany's balls off

Reminder that Dany is invading Westeros with a slave army, and that show watchers are rooting for her.

But leaks say he pets Drogon.

They were feed and CHOSE to follow her

The Drogos follow her because she burned down their holy city and that makes her their God or whatever

No slaves

Maybe he gets Drogon. Drogon's kind of a shit friend and ditches Dany all the time

Fake general detected

If people believe everything they read in a raven, how does Westeros combat fake news?

REMINDER THAT GRRM'S ENDING IS "BITTERSWEET"

Bittersweet in this case means that the threat of the Others has been vanquished and humanity lives on, but almost everyone we know is dead.

The only surviving characters are Sam and Sansa, who is married to the sadistic tyrant Euron.

REMINDER THAT AFTER TRUMP'S VICTORY, D&D WILL SET THE STAGE FOR A BITTERSWEET ENDING WHERE EURON MAKES WESTEROS GREAT AGAIN

GRRM is also probably writing in Drumpf references because of how bitter his Hillary supporting ass is.

Final scene of the show is

Euron on a new throne made out of dragon bones.

Jon Snow's head on a spike to his left. Daenerys' head on a spike to his right. Trion's skull used as a foot stool and chamber pot.

>linking plebbit

>Wyvern fags will unironically defend this

>yfw it's actually the good ending

The Dothraki savages are free and follow their savage customs. The Unsullied are brainwashed slaves until they are freed by the sweet release of death.

>implying Stannis won't become the new Night King to lead the Others against Euron and his twisted sea-borne abominations that will rise up from the depths

Jon Snow guy always looks like a bitch.
And why does Quasimodo have such huuuuuuuuuuge eyebrows.

>tee hee user! Cast me!

modern day

Those spoilers sound like dogshit. Only two years to endure until this shitshow will die out, and the fatman will just pretend to write while no one else cares. At least I won't have to deal with idiots mixing the show and the books together.

Arya has the valyrian steel dagger from Season 1. Hmmmmm

U didnt hear about the four spin offs theyre working on ?

shall we begin?

Asking for it, come on.

variety.com/2017/tv/news/game-of-thrones-spinoff-hbo-1202409434/

>The premium cable channel says that there is no timeline for development of the projects. “We’ll take as much or as little time as the writers need and, as with all our development, we will evaluate what we have when the scripts are in,” a spokesperson said.

>The four writers are Max Borenstein (“Kong: Skull Island”), Jane Goldman (“Kingsman: The Golden Circle”), Brian Helgeland (“Legend”), and Carly Wray (“Mad Men,” “The Leftovers”). Goldman and Wray will each be working individually with novelist and “Game of Thrones” creator George R. R. Martin.

>“Game of Thrones” executive producers and showrunners Dan Weiss and David Benioff will be attached to the four projects, as will Martin, but will not write on any of them.

Looks like she got fat during filming

the only thing i care about this show now is bran
i want to see what is little cripple capable of

>sword

nostalgic

He can't close his legs if you know what i mean.

I doubt one spin-off will be as popular let alone 4 of them. Normies will go ''Not MUH GoT''

Honest to god looks like a tranny here.

And the cheekbones paired up with the jaw giving her that extra gaunt look

Are you kidding, the exact opposite will happen. Most normies I've talked to about the show and many of the GOT YouTubers and reactors are upset that it's ending already and are happy that spinoffs are in the works

If a valyrian steel sword hit an anti-valyrian steel sword, what would happen?

Doesn't matter because it is all pre-determined through timelord Bran.

wtf is anti-valyrian steel?

matter-antimatter annihilation that would release a vast explosion of energy in line with Einstein's Energy-Mass equivalence

Taking bets that Tyrion will make a "Song of Ice and Fire" joke when Dany and Jon meet

Valyrian Steel from the mirrorverse

Na, he will make a joke around the lines of
>Finally, another man with a functional penis, not like old varys

Bran is the cutest person on this cover!

BEST
STARK

Bran is TOO OLD

Her overacting in the rw as soon as she eats a prop blade in her prop preggy belly never fails to brighten my day

Then Dany will make some joke about how that might change if Jon doesn't bend the knee
Queue the "Bad ass" chord that plays whenever Dany says something

his tits r too big

Howland Reed

Sneaky Petyr Peeper

I'm fucking siked for Peepin' Petyr

>the starks win the Great War by building a transcontinental railroad, thus having superior supply logistics
didn't see that coming

Gerion Lannister is Azor Ahai, and will return to Westeros with both Brightroar (now named Lightbringer) and the knowledge of making Valyrian Steel.

They should use Jesse Stewart's music in the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=JTmeKoBR-VA

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEvQOPUHGH8

youtube.com/watch?v=BH_XZYRvgZA

>major plot point is that Dany doesn't know how to control her dragons
>completely dropped she can now control them perfectly

Are jonsafags still in denial

The book will deal with it by having her not care anymore that they eat children

Blood and Fire

cute dog

Bran is TOO MODERN

She couldn't control them back then things are changing she is the blood of the dragon

>the eldest and the youngest were sacrificed to ratings gods
positively Abrahamic

You're sick

just say magic you mysterious fuck

>Bran goes beyond the wall to meet bloodraven and connect to the weirwood net
>now he's going back home

What the hell did he accomplish? Can he warg into the weirwood anywhere now?

there are multiple azor ahais. multiple incarnations of the bloodstone emperor.who caused the long night with blood betrayal and magic causing the second moon to crash a red comet. drank the suns fire, caused an era of darkness and sent forth meteors / 'dragons' to strike the earth.

dany will cause the long night when she sounds the eurons hellhorn

shit you even had jon close to celestial objects atop the wall with a flaming sword committing a blood betrayel beheading robb and claiming himself to be the lord of winterfell in his dream and similar instances in the story.

the many candidates of azor ahai are just many incarnations.

Are they ever not?

>major plot point is that Dany doesn't know how to control her dragons
>completely dropped she can now control them perfectly
She only was losing control because she lost focus of her goal. She became more of the "Breaker of Chains" than the "Khaleesi and Mother of Dragons". In Season 6 her vacation with the Dothraki reinvigorated her old mindset and the dragons listened to her again.

He can warg into the world, and control anything in it.

aa
AAAA
AAAAAAAAUUUUGH

The show would find it boring to have him become one with the tree in a cave

BookBran is never leaving that cave

>Bran is the final boss

my personal bedmaid

>cast her

At least post the webm

What did she mean by this?

lel you wish faggot!

But Bran did alot in the series and will probably in the book too.
The pure fact that he created hodor in the past means that everything is pre determined by bran.
There are no personal decisions in GoT, everything is pre-determined, Jamie didnt push Bran out of the window, he was meant to do it so Hodor had to carry him eventually to the three eyed raven.
Not even Bran really has decisions because he has to create the presence without a choice.

Nothing you wrote makes any sense or is in any way supported by the actual show.

she is fkin ugly, stop posting her

t. branpedo

Everything is predetermined in real life anyways, and we still have the illusion of choice

cheap

>Robb loses the war for a 5/10
disappointing