Where are you?
Your family is out to get you

Scooby dooby doo
They see you
They want to break you like a splinter

look at that scrappy little one.

jesus, where is this from?

Scooby Apocalypse. The new take on the Scoody-Doo franchise

I'd rather not if it's all the same to you.

Why all the hate to Scrappy?. Can someone explain it to me?

He's annoying

>That disgusting beardo hipster shaggy.

It's actually pretty good

I disagree.
At least we have loli velma.

>That Shaggy
What ever happened to stoner shaggy, why "I-listen-to-indie-bands-at-local-coffee-shops-hipster" Shaggy

Shaggy in this is actually pretty bro

Is this aimed at older audiences or...?

He was great on the comic. One of the best versions so far.

It's aimed to whoever the fuck want to read a Scoody-Doo comic.

>loli Velma
This makes me uncomfortable.

I want to do extremely lewds things to this Velma.

It's whats on the inside that matters user and this version is a total bro

Nah she's just a midget.

>that running pose
apparently this is an ice level

She's what's called a legal loli.

This seems to take a lot of visual cues from the live-action movie.

I fell like I'm missing a lot of references but the only one that stands out is the Dynomutt.

What the fuck did they do to shaggy!?!

he looks like a hipster, but he's quite a bro.

When the original Scooby Doo's ratings started to sag, Scrappy was added to try and boost them. It worked. It worked so well the next year the human characters and mystery plots were scrapped (zing) in favor of Scooby and Scrappy having comedic adventures.

It's called Cousin Oliver Syndrome, named after the character introduced at the end of the Brady Bunch to try and boost the ratings.

Quick!
What are your go-to Gang voices?

this and future quest were so good. looking forward to wacky raceland

>edgy velma
>potato fred
>hipster shaggy
>feminist/fat daphne

kek

>Fat Daphne
What?

have you never seen a fat person before?

>Tonight the role of Shaggy will be played by Oliver Queen

I'm barely on the fence about Shaggy's personality, but he's still kind of the good at heart guy he always is but I have to say the appearence they went for is shit looking.

>Almost everyone in the world turned into horrible movie monsters
>The entire planet is one big monster mash
neat

face it dude hipsters are the new hippie, which was the new beatnik of its time. they're just updating the same archetypes from the 60s. stop romanticizing the appearance

>Jumps into the lions den because Scooby is getting mauled
Yup that's Shaggy.

probably a fit typo.

Why does it feel like, for the most part, Fred and Daphne's characters were switched around?

Pretty sure that is the joke. you are the first I've seen specifically call it out.

It took a few cues from the newer movies/Pup Named Scooby Doo/Mystery Inc where Fred is kind of a dunce, but more because of how little attention he pays to stuff that he's not interested in.

Daphne's been like this for over a decade, though.

JUST

>Random guy is fucking is girlfriend
>Her vagina turns into a cloaca

>hipsters are the new hippie
hipsters are the old hippies
what you're looking for are the numales liberal alternative crowd that everyone rags on because Sup Forums made it popular
AKA stuff like Carl the Cuck or whatever other memes
Hipsters haven't been relevant for at least 8 years

Nobody is romanticizing his appearance, it just doesn't really make sense to say his old appearance was WAAAAY too outdated so they had to completely revamp his character into this hipster nonsense
People still wear tshirts, people still have messy mop heads for hair, people still say "like, cool it man"

If anything, he should be dressing like a fuccboi and fred should be wearing 3 polo shirts, but no they had to make it MODERN and hipsters are super modern

So here's my question.

What exactly was happening to the world that Velma and the other four scientists because let's fucking face it, it's already obvious she was the fifth needed to try this nanite shit? Velma and Daphne both say that the world is ending, as if it's some very real thing that will be happening soon, but am I crazy or is this never directly explained?

Pretty cool. It's interesting and not terrible
I also can't wait for Mad Max wacky races
They better have some sort of catch that pigeon reference

>his penis turns into a cheese ray
>turns GF into cheese
>beats little shit who lives next door cause he thinks he's smarter than him
The Guy was a boy genius y'know

They're kind of opposed in viewpoints.

Hippies, prior to the burning at Hate/Ashbury, were all about self-education in all fields and changing the future by learning from the mistakes of the past and present.

Hipsters don't care much about education generally, and romanticize the past while grumbling about the future. If anything, Hipsters are post-Hate/Ash burn "Hippies".

I saw this in the Win-O-Thread, but I never would have looked into it or guess Giffen and Dematteis was on this.
Thanks, OP.

He doesn't come across as particularly doofy, more just... Weak willed. I get it that he was never the brightest, but boy did he have the utmost enthusiasm about whatever bullshit was afoot.

ha. What it feels like working on every page from Howard.

"am I missing any homages/references?"

Someone got it in the storytime thread.
Dynomutt obvious. I colored the girl next to him, as a direct Blue Falcon homage as well.

I don't think any others were specific, on my part iirc. save the other obvious E.T. in the bg.

>stop romanticizing the appearance
While admittedly that might be what is happening, the appearance looked less, fake I guess than the current one.

His hair looked like shit, he had a shirt he probably bought at Goodwill and had some shitty pants.

What I don't understand is how Velma let this shit slip through?
Assuming it's just 1 scientist and not just all 4 of the other scientists who turned the world evil and Assuming it wasn't all just one huge series of fuckups, whoopsie daisies, and accidents, how did none of them not realize that any of this was going to happen

More?

climate change.. she says right in the first page. "this planet you're destroying."

This Shaggy has a job user.

I guess that's fair but he's probably going to come into his own more as the comic goes on.

seems intentional/sabotage.

That's the end, and it just started yesterday.

Its also at that point that the villains stopped being men in masks and became actual monsters so extra character for a new twist and a new twist being real monsters left a bad taste in peoples mouth.

Right, but how do you even sabotage something that big without people finding out?
You would think that something that effects the entire world, but is in the hands of 5 scientists, would have SOME sort of routine check up to make sure that in the event that someone tries to make the nanites turn people into monsters AND activate the nanites, someone would know
I mean, I can understand figuring out a way to fake the code keys and bypass all of the safety features, and turning people into monsters seems plausible if you suspend your disbelief, but doing all that while nobody even noticed?
come on

Are you Hi or Fi?

Pretty cool OP. Also I actually kind of like this Shaggy.

>Sudden worldwide tranformation of people into monsters
This does things to my penis

>destroyed
but not killed

that would be bad

Thanks

This is Generator Rex, but with less fighting and more talking animals

I feel like I should hate Shaggy's old-timey mustache, but it's actually amazing. Hopefully it turns out to be temporary, though.

He looks like a hipster but he's still the same Shaggy we know and love.

haha YES. I've wanted to ask Giffen/Demateis if they know..

Yeah, but the stoner-esque laid back shaggy is even more relevant than hipsters
There was actually no need to change his design that much because we looped around and now the middle class young adolescent crowd is all about weed and sarcasm and being a huge coward again

>Scooby's bedroom eyes
I feel uncomfortable