How will you defeat ISIS if you're president?

>how will you defeat ISIS if you're president?
>we'll bomb the shit out of them

Wow great plan, drumpf.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/correct-the-record-online-trolls/484847/
donaldjtrump.com/positions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RARE
A
R
E

HAHA LEL DRUMPF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
t. #ImWithHer

>how will you generate support for the Clinton campaign online?
>We'll pay faggots to pretend hillary has an online presence

i dont even support hillary. but drumpf is a joke.

and his supporters are cancer, like this guy

Its working pretty well for Russia
kek this.

Only online warriors for Hillary are 50 year old soccer moms.

>drumpf
>g-guys im not a shill I swear

>Bombing ISIS is bad, we should be sending them hugs and kisses #I'mwithher

You're gonna have a hard time here, shill boy

> everyone who doesn't support Trump is a shill
How is it living with schizophrenia?

Better slightly than pretending to bomb the shit out of them all while funding and supporting them like Obama and Hillary

John Oliver is a cuck and you're not intelligent for watching any of his bullshit

yeah alright. im a "shill" for someone i said i dont support. you got me.

now fuck off of my thread.

>How will Hillary Defeat ISIS?

le epic drumpf may may XD

...while Hillary's strategy is to admit ISIS into the US

It's sure better than "We'll give them money and weapons and then pretend we are against them".

wtf i love isis now

I like it more than Obama's and hildawgs, suck their dick tickle their too tired to jihad

>i said i dont support
>guize I said I dont support her plz no bully

Trump Sup Forums = underage kids discovering Sup Forums

i miss the NatSoc / ron paul obsessions

But ISIS is not the enemy! Drumpf is! XDD

Well, well, canada has now sunk so low as to love isis. Expect to get freedomed soon.

ok

NatSoc is shit and there are still libertarians here

Trump already said he wants to go after their families

it's dime for benis :DDD

This is a Trump Board faggot.

You can come here every day from now to November.

You will win over zero votes, and everyone will still think your a faggot

>drumpf
Hey another idiot that confuses a failed liberal comedy show with a narrative to push and provable half truths as political education, you truly are just as special as all the other ones.

haha benis :DD

>If you kill them, they win.

Nice try, Justin.

oh fugg :DD

This

Don't you get it? By loving ISIS Canada wins!
It's 4D icehockey-chess

who wand benis :DD

Worse, it's fucks who don't even want to vote for Hillary but sold out to get a job.

both are shit but they were far more entertaining than the sea of underage little trumpfags that have overridden this board. Sup Forums has always been pretty shit but it is now officially Sup Forums-tier.

/thread

ged benis doday :DDD

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

ged new baid fag :DD sug my benis :DDD

put moer dropbears

>How do you defeat ISIS secretary Clinton?
>We don't! The real threat is air conditioners!

Yes, they're really making this a hard decision.

Do you just copy and paste this into every thread?

>>how will you defeat ISIS if you're president?
>>we'll bomb the shit out of them

Seems reasonable, It WILL work.
Better to bomb them then wait till they can place a bomb in a school, theater, concert hall, church, etc.
These sick fucks will kill an 85 year old priest... bomb them to the stone age

oh fug :DD losd my benis :DDD

Why not bomb mecca while we're at it?

haha look :DD a benis :DD

The actual answer is he's simply saying what his voting bloc wants to hear. In reality bombing (((their))) assets to oblivion will upset (((them))) so there will be on an occasional bombing for plausible deniability.

posd more benis :DD

one sector of Islam at a time

First ISIS, the the Sauds.

>haha i just discovered Sup Forums soooo randum guyz XD cant wait to redpill eveyrone in my class!!! hahaha XD XD

Sad!

gib benis :DDD

you hab shidy baid :DD

is dhis where dhe benis is at :DD

Obama's been bombing them. It isn't working. Warhawks McCain and Graham want boots on the ground.

oh fugg :DD almosd oud of benis :DDD

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/correct-the-record-online-trolls/484847/

Yeah because blowing up the middle east for the past two or so decades has completely stopped terrorists. Why is this board overrun with retards?

>bombing them

you mean bombing their opposition.

Welcome to Sup Forums. Have a nice summer!

grand us sage :DD

gleanse us of smal benis :DD

Ron Paul lost. Libertarians were a shitty meme. Their party is an embarrassment now and got taken over by liberals. Trump is the new hotness. Nobody cares about whatever other retarded 3rd party ideology you want to shill. They never win and never will.

No time for your shit today. Earn your $0.02 elsewhere.

Sage

haha benis :DDD

nigga i hate islam for free

but obama isn't bombing isis. they work under soros.

>2016 and still using "drumpf"

Grow up loser.

mage benis gread again :DDD

>past two or so decades has completely stopped terrorists
carpet bomb the place to the stone age

o fug :DD no more benis :DD

oud of benis :DDD fugg :DDDD

no more benis :DDD

Wow, great new insight, fag.

> Sir we have been bombing and subverting with everything we have and it's not working what should we do?
> Use more bombs.
> But we're already doing that.
> MORE BOMBS!

This is (you)

modern terrorist situations were generally created by the power voids left behind when the US and allied powers pulled out of these places too fast.
If we had stayed in the middle east for another 6-10 years, slowly pulling out instead of just "lol you've got it now xd", most of this shit wouldn't have happened. Not only that, but pretty much every single US general at the time said that too, but they were all ignored for the sake of liberal feely weelies.
Fucking obongo ruined the middle east where he went out more than the previous cucks did by waging literal war on them.

>> MORE BOMBS!
Still not working...
Fuck it... carpet bomb them... not one person left alive in a 100 square mile region.... if so much as one terrorist even LOOKS like he wants to continue... do it again on another 100 square miles... continue till terrorism ends

different targets

they're gonna go after the safe havens, the families.

this isn't about honor among humans as the opposition are dogs, clearly. so carpet bomb their lives and put a stop to all of it.

>3 posts by this ID

you stupid retard he said more than once he doesnt wanna reveal his plans about dealing with isis
im guessing hes gonna arm eveyone who doesnt like isis
make sure the borders of the surrounding countries are sealed shit then make it open season on isis pups

>he doesnt want to reveal his plan

just like everything else, what a genius desu

>just like everything else, what a genius desu
>I haven't watched a single debate or speech by trump: the post

i watched a lot, all he does is insult and bullshit about how he will make "x" great.

>believe me, its gonna be great, im gonna use the best people blah blah blah

you people rag on bernie the cuck supporters for believing in fairytales, well atleast that idiot explained how he was gonna do shit even though it was crap. trump doesnt even give enough of a fuck to explain to you braindead cucks

I have a good friend who has a friend that works in super secret shit over there. He assures me we are kicking ass and taking names everyday. Every fucking day we are knocking out preselected targets for death and executing them. every fucking day.

The bigger issue is migration, bring those fuckers over here means they are safe from execution while living among us..

>>believe me, its gonna be great, im gonna use the best people blah blah blah
You know you just ousted yourself right? You saw that cute image macro and now you think you're an expert on trump.

sage

>trump doesnt even give enough of a fuck to explain to you braindead cucks
>if you give out state secrets to your enemies you win
hello hillary is that you?

not an argument

i watched many of his rally's. nice dodging the whole thing btw

>hur durr just elect him even though i dont know his policies because memes, just trust him he has super duper secret plan xD
>lmao he flip flopped to play those bernouts not me, he cares about me and my animu pillow xD
>MAGA AWOOOOO xD

>>hur durr just elect him even though i dont know his policies because memes
read his fucking polices retard
donaldjtrump.com/positions

again, HOW? how you dumb arab cuck.

>how are you gonna reform healthcare
>repeal obamacare and remove the lines, it will create competition
>thats it?
>remove line competion
>and...
>what thats it, ask someone else a question now lmao, yeb u so low energy
>OMG HE CALLED JEB LOW ENERGY AGAIN! THE MADMAN!!!

you literally adopted my sand religion youre the cuck here
those two should help you out
>Modify existing law that inhibits the sale of health insurance across state lines. As long as the plan purchased complies with state requirements, any vendor ought to be able to offer insurance in any state. By allowing full competition in this market, insurance costs will go down and consumer satisfaction will go up.
do i have to explain the free market and how competition lowers the price and makes the resulting product better?
>Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns under the current tax system. Businesses are allowed to take these deductions so why wouldn’t Congress allow individuals the same exemptions? As we allow the free market to provide insurance coverage opportunities to companies and individuals, we must also make sure that no one slips through the cracks simply because they cannot afford insurance. We must review basic options for Medicaid and work with states to ensure that those who want healthcare coverage can have it.

You act like removing the state lines that create monopolies which drives prices up isn't a plan.

god this feels like when i tried to explain to my class mates that privatizing our phone company was good for the economy and isnt "the gov just selling out to whitey"

how else dou you wanna defeat raidical mudslims fucking dipshit?

what is Clit-Tons great plan? let sand nigger in and accept islamization

worked with Japan desu

Hes getting payed for this shit that's why.

I notice the shills didn't start coming here until the end of the DNC day 3 speeches.

They probably have a bunch of people reading the internet and they see they're losing so they decided to throw the CTR shills into overdrive.

>implying liberals want to stop ISIS or muslim terrorists

Poop on the toilet. The Bomb will straight away to them.

What if he gets drunk and mix things up with ISIS and Mexico?