"Don't let anyone tell you America isn't great!"

Is there anyone who triggers racist right wing cucks more?

She gave a speech about how America is great and moved past the days of slavery and segregation and became a land of opportunity. Bill O'Reilly got so triggered he started defending slavery.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/video/clinton-lets-make-america-whole-again-632824899660
foxnews.com/story/2008/02/19/michelle-obama-takes-heat-for-saying-shersquos-lsquoproud-my-countryrsquo-for.html
amren.com/ar/2009/07/
youtube.com/watch?v=lLLhNy5Nw3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>slaves built the home that my family lives in
>starts crying
No no no, she's definitly moving away from slavery and bringing better race relations. Also she forgot to mention that during the Truman era the white house was remodeled (not by slaves).

your getting triggered again right now. Amazing how a speech about how far America has come you're still whining and crying about her being a big meanie to whites.

Did you actually watch the speech , Right after that she says

"Don't let anyone ever tell you that this country is not great. That somehow we need to make it great again. Because this right now is the greatest country on Earth."

The whole point was about how far America has come to give opportunities to everyone.

nigger what are you talking about? Id this an attempt at trolling? because lmao if it is. You need to lurk moar

>people actually believed she was being sincere

Well america is economically stagnating compared to the ww2-1980ish era.

America is finally a country she can be proud of.

>is there anyone who triggers racist right wing cucks more?

Entitled loud mouth black bitch that still complains about "muh struggles"..? No, i dont think so

>America is already great!
>DA HOUS WUZ BULT BAI SLAFZ

>don't let anyone tell you america isn't great

The only great thing america currently has going is the abundance of great lard asses.

>mass immigration, unemployment and the highest the debt has ever been
>great

The only thing Right wingers care about is "Muh patriotism" . This is the kind of thing they like.

Wtf his traps are bigger then mine.

The only thing the right wing cares about is "muh patriotism". They overlook Trump because Murdoch pays them to shill for him. If anyone else implies america is not the greatest ever they'll tear them apart.

>people actually believe he is a she

wtf I love slavery now

>Dualism
Ironic considering how much she hates America.

[citation needed]

Patriot here
I know America's great but the quality of citizens have been diminished.

You don't see anybody burning Russia's flag in Russia do you?

Wow you are fucking delusional

its not really slavery if the people enslaved are sub humans.

you call herding cattle slavery? raising chickens slavery? no? neither is raising niggers

its well known ahmed.

>America is great and moved past the days of slavery and segregation
>when groups like BLM and SJWs are literally pushing for racial and sexual segregation
Michael Obongo is a faggot and a liar.

>hurr durr muh race relations
>obama made me hate black people

kill yourself you fucking child

Yup Us is so great that in 30 years everyone born here will only be able to afford renting single room trailors for families of 4. Great plans democrats, at least the Chinese will have lots of cool vacation homes.

>America is great already and Bernie is right that we need a revolution

What do Democrats mean by this?

SHE LITERALLY TOLD EVERYONE THAT AMERICA WAS NEVER GREAT IN HER LIFE BEFORE OBAMA GOT NOMINATED
HOW CAN PEOPLE BUY SPEAKING OUT OF BOTH SIDES OF HER MOUTH LIKE THAT

>Dont let anyone tell you America isnt great
>from the "Woman" who was only proud to be an american when Obama was elected

She cant be gone soon enough.

Didn't she go on and on multiple times the past 8 years talking about how she's been ashamed of her country up until the moment they elected Obama?

Do people actually fall for Democract's shit?Oh yeah, they do because they're fucking retarded.

THIS
H
I
S

>constantly tearing america down
>Trump runs on MAGA
>GUYZ AMERICA IS ALREADY GREAT

dems are funny

their shit backfired

and the DNC leaks confirmed they are corrupt

>National debt at a breaking point
>Military recruitment at all time lows
>Social tensions at all time highs
>Criminals in the streets killing cops
>Terrorists probing targets in the US
>30 million illegals roam free
>millions unemployed tens of millions under employed
Ya we are just doing great.

nbcnews.com/video/clinton-lets-make-america-whole-again-632824899660

I think America is great , but revolution is to help spread the greatness around to more people.

There are 13 instances of she in this thread. I for one am angered.

"Let me tell you something. For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country, because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback" - Michelle Obama, Milwaukee Wisconsin, 2008 Campaign Trail

>For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country

so go on bitch keep telling me how America has always been great you cunt

How many cops do you think BLM would have killed if Obama had said Trayvon Martin was a known criminal scoping out another robbery and a vigilant neighborhood watch man doing his job to the letter, was noticed and he tried to run away, where he was then assaulted and beaten severly. Fearing for his life he was forced to draw and fire. Trayvon is no innocent child and was over 6 ft tall during the attack.

No, he said if he had a son he wished it would be like Trayvon.

Do you find no fault with him for this at all? It's blatant lying to make these scum appear better to inspire hatred against police. He is in a point of authority and betrayed government workers with lies.

Obama is a traitor and it's his fault our police are being shot. He caused this tension and had every opportunity to be a voice of reason all the blacks would have reapected. He chose to be the inspiration for chaos and death instead.

sock my duck nigga girly nucked pony tail.
She is so obsolete you insolent mule.

I actually would use that as my bedsheet kek.

For real

so great she wasn't proud of it at all until her monkey femboi got into office.

>America has always been great!
>BUT WOMEN ARE PAID $0.78 FOR EVER $1 A MAN MAKES, RACISM IS EVERYWHERE, COPS ARE EVIL, WE NEED MORE DIVERSITY, GAYS ARE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST, THE MIDDLE CLASS IS DYING, RICH PEOPLE MAKE TOO MUCH MONEY, WE NEED $15 MINIMUM WAGE, WALLSTREET MAKES TOO MUCH MONEY, WE NEED MORE IMMIGRANTS, WE NEED TO MAKE ILLEGALS LEGAL, WE NEED TO GET RID OF GUNS, AND WE NEED TO MAKE COLLEGE AND HEALTHCARE FREE
>But yeah, America is great. Take that, Trump!

This. The liberals have overplayed their hand and much of the west is waking up to their bullshit. Unfortunately there's still plenty of people with their heads in the sand.

>she

February 2008: Michelle Obama proud of country for the first time

foxnews.com/story/2008/02/19/michelle-obama-takes-heat-for-saying-shersquos-lsquoproud-my-countryrsquo-for.html

oh how so quickly people forget.

Except in 2008 she said her husband getting nominated was the first time she was proud of America.

>MAGA

lib response:
>American was never great!
>Dont let anyone tell you American isnt great!

get it together libs

>I don't understand how the national debt works
>A roaring jobs market has meant lower enlistment rates and that's bad somehow
>I'm an underage b& who didn't live through the L.A. riots

Man I can't wait for September

OP BTFO

Hit the bricks, faggot.

T. Dumb low iq nigger

National debt works until you can't service it, which we're rapidly approaching.

>a roaring jobs market
0/10 It's mediocre at best.

>muh LA riots
I remember. The last few years have been way worse.

Go back to drinking the CNN Koolaid though.

>giving truthful insight into slavery
>defending it
Jesus I'm defending O'Reilly because of your idiocy.

Of fucking course the wife of the guy who's currently running shit isn't going to say "Yeah, shit sucks". Especially when she's at her political party's pep rally.

Is this fuckin faggot serious?
Uncuck yourself IMMEDIATELY

>being this cringy
this isn't a cringe thread

The only one dwelling on it is you.

Furthermore, the backlash is as a result of faggots like you.

Not that it matters, as I doubt you ever leave the safety of mommy and daddy's house..

She doesn't think this country is great and she brings up slavery in every speech she makes.

Praise Kek!

This is a great article:

>A White Teacher Speaks Out
>What is it like to teach black students?

amren.com/ar/2009/07/

Kek 2008 was the first time she was ever proud of her country

>America is already great

The goverment is great at coming up with memes that makes certain people tick the right way, I have to give them that. They have the NSA on their side.

She gave 5 digs at Trump too.
She is the master at trolling him and he didn't even reply. Not even on twitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLLhNy5Nw3I

She wasn't really complaining the other night but sure. Only listen to what you want

What a thoughtful post. Perhaps my wife *is* having an affair. Something to look into my anonymous friend!

This bitch also said she had never been proud of this country her whole life, until her husband started getting support for his presidential nomination.

She's a hypocrite

>tfw you'll never get a 300K yearly salary for a no show hospital job because your spouse is a hack politican

Of course America is great when it's set to easy

>it's a reddit shills for hill episode
Lmao forgot about bernie quickly

>This thread

>I'm afraid that Barack will get shot for being black and if we had a son he would look like tray tray and other blacks killed by racist cops
>America is already great

Liberal logic everyone

Michelle Obama literally said that the first time she was ever proud of America in her life was when her husband was elected President.

> She gave a speech about how America is great and moved past the days of slavery and segregation
> His husband gave a speech about how America is instutionalized racism and BLM has all the truths on their side (right side of history)
Also
> right wing cucks
Does not compute.

Just say shit that attracts both sides, we'll just listen to our donor and do that.

This year they have it even easier. They don't even have to discuss policy, just frame Trump as Hitler and your Party as "not-Hitler".

I don't get it, Trump was a very liked person in the States (as far as I know) and his opinion was worth a lot. And not he is suddenly the biggest racist to ever walk the country.

>Americans getting gunned down on our own soil by ISIS
>20 Trillion in debt
>Ethnic displacement by rampant illegal immigration
>No jobs
>Laughingstock of world
>Government owned by Goldman Sachs
>Saying America is not great labels you a racist.

Yes, this country is on the right course with Obama and Clinton running it.

Nothing triggers me more than Drumpf touting his Trump Steaks and Trump Ice like it was a good idea.
How fucking cringe

I actually like Bill but he sometimes say the most indefensible shit that's why a lot of leftist thinks he's a racist.
Fox News are paid to defend to republican nominee and conservative values. He has to oppose everything that is liberal. He learnt from Gretchen after she opposed assault rifles and got fired.

Meanwhile Hillary hasn't even been seen in public for almost a year.

>He was 6ft tall during the attack

Now he's 6ft underground

>She

Seriously surprised BLM doesn't demand they tear the White House down now.

I am now a Killary for Hillary

Literally just confirmed for triggered.
Learn to make a better argument and people will take you seriously.

>"Don't let anyone tell you America isn't great!"
Isn't it usually leftos that rag on america and say it's shit?

Oh damn, I usually miss these threads.

>Is there anyone who triggers racist right wing cucks more?
It triggers me because her and Obama (and other leftists) say this, despite their very open hatred of America and the fact that they think it's an evil that needs to be vanquished for crimes committed long ago.

Martin noticed that a creepy, armed fatass was stalking him and feared for his life and/or anus. Despite being unarmed himself, he was brave enough to strike first, but the doughy craven Zimmerman murdered him in cold blood. For the crime of being outside whilst black. What's fucking hilarious is that even self-proclaimed libertarians who want all drugs legalised for white people use the fact that Martin had marijuana in his system to justify his murder, because he was 'on drugs'. Because smoking cannabis turns you into a violent, hulk-like murder machine for 45 days or however long it remains in your system, but only if you're black.

Best part is, we have logs and shit of the White House's construction and it was built mostly by whites (especially white immigrants) and that the slaves that were used were paid daily for their labor.

No, she said that once
Conservacucks read too deeply into it and made it a huge talking point about how she was a devil snake for saying it. Even though most anyone with a brain knew what she meant

>demoshits complain that America is evil, racist, sexist, and the worst place on the planet
>demoshits tell us America is already great

Liberalism has turned into a mental illness.

Ya moving past right? As in regularly pivoting on muh slavery.

Sigh

How does one 'hate America'? More extreme conservatives (i.e. the mainstream of the Republican party) openly despise everyone who isn't a straight, white, Christian conservative, and that somehow translates to being a 'patriot'. And yet simply pointing out the historical reality of slavery and segregation means that one 'hates America'?

You're right, she was totally giving constructive criticism of Trump and the state of America without tapping into the "victim complex" that rich entitled people such as herself typically do as a form of virtue signaling. Obviously.

>axis not labeled
Cool graph, shitlord.

If everyone based their political views on facts and sound logic, there would be no conservatives. At least not of the American sort.

America is a fucking shit hole by any rational consideration of the facts. No universal healthcare which leads to 7 figure emergency room bills, university education costs as much as a modest house, a higher prison population than China, the right of gun owners to overcompensate for their (or their husband's) tiny penis is held in higher regard than the right of innocent people (including children) to not be murdered, and 40% of the country is so catastrophically stupid that they think the universe is 6000 years old. America was NEVER 'great', and it sure as hell isn't now. If it's to ever be great in the future, then the reactionary element must be brought to heel or simply removed. Another wave of Reconstruction occupying the Bible Belt and large parts of the inland West would be the most charitable option. Herd conservative into reeducation camps, sterilise them and take their existing children from them to be raised in a more reasonable environment.

The sheboon's a fucking chronic liar.

Has everyone already forgotten her horrifying racist experience at Target that turned out to be total horseshit?

$.05 haver been deposited to your account

Fuck off Mao