How do I dress cool?

How do I dress cool?

step one is be super skinny, because just about anything looks good on thin people.

next just pick your style m8, if you like pick related then that's pretty easy get some khaki shorts that fit well, get some tan or brown shoes like that, some nice sweaters. That's kinda a preppy look that looks good, when it is colder you could get some fitted jeans, maybe some boots, stick with the sweaters. I think a cool look along that aesthetic is a button down shirt with a sweater on top.

Why don't you ask the fashion board?

/fa/ here. He's probably best to not. /fa/ is all ironic posting mostly. You can get some serious answers but it's pretty dangerous for a newb. Hate aside, reddit's /mensfashionadvice/ is probably the best place to start.

malefashionadvice* I guess it is.

full rick

>super skinny

So this is what Americans call people with a normal body?

i have found that wearing fitted jeans, shoes that are not sneakers, and a shirt with buttons puts you above 90% of people

Yeah, just go to H&M or Zara. They have great fitted clothes that aren't expensive. I don't know why it so hard for most cheap clothing makers to cut clothes in the shapes that fit humans.

Then shoes. You can never look good in sneakers. Those are for the gym.

raf simons rick owens obviously

nope. just thrift
wear your tops little loose and pats little too fitted
dont get graphic tops, colorful patterns etc at first, develop own style and then go for it, before u build own style, dress like basic bitch
also learn how colors work

I sometimes have good luck at the high-end thrift shops. They are bad for jeans in my experience though. The crotches wear out so fast that it isn't a good deal.

just buy wrangler, but not online

Not bad. If you are of pure Anglo-Germanic blood, you must maintain the image

About that..

Buy tan pants and shirts without logos (or at least with small logos), wear the sweater of your nearest university. For shoes get one pair of adidas sneakers and one pair of brown more formal shoes. Congrats bro you're a normie

Who wants to dress cool when you could dress free?

>ACLU
Nothing free about that

>nigger gun

step one: be handsome

otherwise you'll just look like a pathetic tryhard loser

>no pocket bible
fucking communist, why do you hate Jesus?

An American told me its disrespectful to wear the flag

>*American gun