When will this end

when will this end

>Or Idris Elba

The poor guy became the main anti-whitemale weapon without him knowing

worst part is he is a good actor

christ whedon is an insufferable cunt

Who the hell wants Whedon anywhere near Doctor Who? We've seen the type of shit he churns out, he's not compatible with Doctor Who at all.

+1

Whedon is irreparably a cunt, but he makes good media... Just, not in a style that's DW-compatible.

God that I never liked this fatfuck fedora with no balls since Buffy times.

This is what you got for support his female fantasy tv-shows retards, all of you.

If you didn't enjoy Firefly, you're not human.

so he can write buffy
AGAIN
cause that the only thing he can and KNOW how to write

HE WILL BE THE FIRST

when he learns his lesson

These posing, self-righteous cunts are so insincere with their progressive causes that Idris Elba is the only black British actor they're aware of. They've revised names and arguments without really giving a shit.

The entire progressive movement is without an end game anyway. If blacks started getting more (over) representation then the SJWs would quickly ostracise them and move on to the fight for wheelchair-bound, gay midgets.

Overrated as fuck thanks to SJWs though

Buffy was good though. Whedon is a talented cuck. Enjoy his media while knowing no woman will ever respect him

Oh they have an endgame; it looks like what would happen if Brazil had a baby with the USSR.

Isn't he the guy who got chased off of twitter by SJWs?

They never fucking learn.

>People want Idris Elba as Bond
>I tell them Idris Elba can't be Bond because Bond is a "real fictional" character and is white
>I tell them he can be 007 with a different name as 007 is simply a designation
>Get told I am a racist

top kek

He CLAIMED it wasn't because of that.

Claimed.

James Bond is a designation as well, though.
I personally wouldn't have anything against a black Bond, but it would inevitably be used to push political agendas, so the world simply isn't ready for it.

>I tell them he can be 007 with a different name as 007 is simply a designation
why not just put him in another spy-movie? maybe something original?

I could actually see Elba pull off James Bond. He has the charm.

Firefly would've been a thousand fold better without River and her bullshit.

>James Bond is a designation as well, though.

Weren't his parents also named Bond?

I've wanted this for a while now.
Just don't have some asshat write it.

Yes. James Bond is an actual person in the books and movies. It's not a code name.

007 can be anyone.

>If blacks started getting more (over) representation then the SJWs would quickly ostracise them and move on to the fight for wheelchair-bound, gay midgets.

uh yeah this already happened. it hit a peak with trans-mania and now its imploding on itself.

they're looking for more bigotry to fight but dont know where to look because the only ones left are their own "racist against racists" selves

Love me some Idris but he's no last gunslinger. Still can't get over TPTB casted him for that.

I hope the bitch does it.

He lost his swagger after Ultron, it would be shit and we'd get a brand new Whedon lynching.

This faggot didn't learn his lesson.

Yeah, that was a really weird casting choice. I like him too, but he doesn't look like a western gunslinger to me.

I fucking love Idris

The ultimate macho man

Who cares?

Dr. Who has always been a (((Progressive))) show.

The Dark Tower movie is actually a sequel to the books (if you know what happens in the end then you might understand)

It's not even going to have Eddie Dean or Susannah in it.

I disagree strongly. SJWs would never ostracize blacks.

Blacks are already outrageously overrepresented in popular culture, from music to sports to reality shows to advertisements.

If SJWs would ever turn in blacks, it would have already happen. "Representation matters! We need more Indian men in popular culture!"

Nah. Current year progressivism is a sexual fetish.

Pretty awesome in The Wire though.

The Jews have conditioned this cuck well.

I don't watch this shit, but isn't the doctor change forms habitually? What's wrong with them being female?

>James Bond is a designation as well, though
It's not, that's just a theory. He had a wife that Bond still remembers in later movies, even after she died.

>Let's make a canonically male character female

Didn't Dan Harmon make this EXACT joke in Community?

Beats of no nation was based

Doctor Who is absolute shit already. He can't make it worse.

Elba is a hell of an actor, and I could see him as Bond, but the studio wants someone who can play him over the next 10+ years. He's just too old. Remember Moore in "A View to a Kill."

Whedon is talented as hell. You'd think he'd be smart enough just to let his work do his SJWing for him, but no, he's got to get in front of a mic.

>watching group of younow girls
>nigger keeps trying to get the girl to be a coalburner
>"lol black boi thirsty"
>dumb cunt says that's racist
>"how exactly is that racist?"
>no answer
>mfw

Why are kids taught that anything you say to a nig is immediately racist?

This is just sad.

I remember liking the early Buffy seasons. Then she just became a bitch. Then Avengers was good but after the whole twitter thing. Doesn't he get he's just trying to prove himself to a bunch of worthless assholes?

This actually makes me feel kinda bad for Idris Elba. Like, he's a good actor but now he's becoming this meme for whenever they HAVE to make a white character into a black one. He could play a great british spy, or a great gunslinger, or whatever--but are studio execs and writers THAT fucking lazy that they can't make a new character? I think we'd all like to see him in more movies, so why couldn't they I don't know, make him into some badass based motherfucking Moff in Star Wars?

How can we turn this? Maybe a male "Annie" reboot? Male "Charlies Angels"? Male "Hunger Games"?