What are Nazi Frogs?

My professor wants me to find out about Nazi Frogs and tumblr told me to come here. What exactly are Nazi Frogs?

Frogs who are also nazis.

/thread

had you not used that photo...i might have believed you

Vichy France?

I remember the college freshman meme. That picture always made me miss my early college days. Too bad I had no friends, it was still /comfy/ though.

I thought I knew, but internet searches just raise more questions than they answer

here you go

If you lived in a dorm, how did you fuck up the friendship thing?

Underhanded pepe thread...

Quick empty your rares!

French collaborators in WW2?

fbfpfpfbfbfbfpfpfpbpbpfbpfbpfbpfbbppfbfpfpbfbpf

Have a Nazi Godzilla Frog on the house.

> Fighting was intense, the Sturmbataillon Charlemagne was in the center of the battle zone around the Reich Chancellery. SS-Unterscharführer Eugene Vaulot, who had destroyed two tanks in Neukölln, used his Panzerfausts to claim six more near the Führerbunker. He was awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross by Krukenberg on 29 April.

French Nazis who didn't stand still for the tolerance lorry in Nice

I didn't ever live on campus, I commuted and lived with my brother.

it can be whatever you want it to be

Those bantz

> General Philip Leclerc, the French divisional commander who had served under the Americans, was presented with a group of 11-12 captured Charlemagne Division men. The Free French General immediately asked them why they wore a German uniform, to which one of them replied by asking the General why he wore an American one (French Army uniform stocks had been plundered en masse by the Germans during the occupation). The group of French Waffen-SS men were later shot.

Are cartoon drawn by the notorious neonazi Ben "The Walking Holocaust" Garrison. No one cared who he was until he put the (frog) mask, and he draw these nazi frogs like the one posted to, as he posted in his blog grrrgraphics dot com "crashing Israel... with no survivors!"

>as he posted in his blog grrrgraphics dot com for the purpose of "crashing Israel... with no survivors!"
sorry I made a typo

>Ben "The Walking Holocaust" Garrison
fucking kek'd

Your words of wisdom give me chills

He's a big guy, for Jews

you mean quebeckers?

bantzt so hard the only comeback the faggot could think of was a bullet

Kek

>Not posting the poo poo one.

frog is racist