Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor...

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you're a Trump supporter. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends, your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while democratic views are accepted as the norm.

You can't win. See you in November.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
edition.cnn.com/2015/12/03/living/gallery/year-in-selfies-2015/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jokes on you, I live in a Trailer Park in the south and everyone loves him here.

Sup Forums honestly is not an echo chamber, people just don't respond to shitty posts.

>muh minorities
Get out weakling

Stale

>Go to your neighbor and tell them you're a Trump supporter.

You came to the wrong neighborhood, motherfucker.

How's life in a liberal shithole? My rich neighbors in nh love the guy.

polls

Well said OP.

I seriously cant wait to shitpost on election night/the weeks after.

The meltdown here is gonna be delicious.

I do go out. Most of my family are Trump supporters. I'm from NY and Trump isn't Hitler. He more like Mussolini.

Wore my MAGA hat to work, only compliments minus the greek bitch who works as a secretary. Please, fuck off shill.

My Union shop is almost entirely pro-Trump. The ones that aren't are voting 3rd party. Clinton has no chance.

The only thing your post would prove, if it was to be true, is that general majority of people is stupid and gullible, which actually is true. The so-called "democratic views" have nothing in common with mindset that led USA to be greatest country of last century.

I wonder how many votes he will get from ppl who are afraid to support him openly.
From ppl who are afraid to be called bigot, nazi etc.

November will be glorious

>TFW both my parents are pro Trump
>TFW my sister hates Trump and is pro Bernie
>TFW im still fucking pro Bernie bitches when they know i voted for Trump

Get the fuck out of here faggot.

Not true at all

Obvious bait thread

I could easily get a picture of Hillary and put it beside Hitler

Sounds like most of your Union are blindly voting against their own economic interests

>copy pasta from yesterday

fuck off

There are 400k Serbs in USA, and 90% of them will vote for Trump.

all three of my closest neighbors are trump supporters.

and I live in the woods outside of Seattle.

HRC is going to get greased.

Take it from Germany, if you think voting Merkel's corrupt cousin into the White House is a good idea, you're going to lose.

I'm not sure what to think of Trump at times, but I do know that Hillary is definitely not the solution, but very much part of the problem.

If we can't win why did you bother posting this? I mean Trump is obviously going to lose according to you.

I know I'm replying to a shill post, but I'm bored.

And he's still more liked than Hillary.

Really makes you think.

>You become an outcast if you express your opinion to others, while democratic views are accepted as the norm.
There's something not right about this sentence.

My entire neighborhood is in support of Trump except like 2 people out of 356. Please fuck off.

jokes on you i live in florida

my entire office is voting trump

>Trump is hated and despised.
>ahead in most polls
Does not compute.

>Go outside
but there is ethnics out there
will stay comfy here thanks

>You can't win. See you in November.
You can win, is just that you shouldn't.

>even massachusetts is going red this year.
screenshot this

Everyone likes Trump where I live. You are more isolated and sheltered than you think.

>no mention of trump being racist or anything like that for the past 20 years.
>he runs for president and miraculously all this bullshit comes out.

Give me a break Hillary clintons the worse candidate that's ever run for office. At least trump didn't willingly let Americans die. Lie about thousand of emails, or have to rig his parties convention. He did it all on his own.

But I live in Chicago OP, and I do go outside, and I know a lot of trump supporters as well as bernie cucks and even some pro-zionism clinton fucks. Why don't you leave your hugbox?

I'm in MA and I'm voting red. Cambridge is a degenerate shithole but they probably don't even know how to vote

I suppose they should vote for the wife of the man that sent half of our industrial work to China, as opposed to the man that wants to bring that work back.

>its a copypasta
>"well said op"

Fucking kek.

Funny thing is for decades Trump has been a public figure an no one called him racist. He wants to MAGA and he suddenly called a racist.

I live in MA and hang out in needham/dedham/natick a lot. Everyone supports Trump. The only people that like Hillary are the SJW or feminists and some girls that don't know any better. America is waking up, there ain't no echo chamber feg

Trump is a deranged troll, but shouldn't people vote for their values?

>rational and goodhearted person
>choosing shillary over anybody
Does not compute. Hitlery is basically female Hitler. She's going to burn down the world and genocide all white males in death camps.

>I live in a low-income, poorly educated area

Cool.

>But I live in Chicago
Move, but stay out of Wisconsin.

I live in Florida and everyone I talk to loves him. Hope Hillary can win without us because I see red here.

I've never met a Hillary supporter 100% honest.
I've met tons of Bernie supporters and not one of them liked Hillary either.
I've met just as many Trump supporters as Bernie supporters.
I only see Trump signs or bumper stickers. I've seen a few Bernouts signs but no Hillary signs.

Why would anyone think Sup Forums is an echo chamber, a nice buzzword for belittling a people but it doesn't and can't apply to an anonymous gathering like this. Especially with so many nationalities in one place. It's 1000x more realistically diverse than OPs shilling liberal Facebook or your affirmative action uni classroom. Btfo faggot. A lot of people here like Trump, even non Americans.

561 here, everywhere I look there's a trump sign/sticker or supporter

If that was true noone would give a fuck about him, there were no shills against him and you would not start that thread every other day.

>Trump isn't Hitler. He more like Mussolini.

Funny thats been my line IRL.

El Duce, of course was a well known buffoon.

Everyone I know that has a job loves Trump.

727 and 813 during school. Never even met a hillary supporter honestly.

My wife is pro Trump we have matching MAGA hats. Her family is pro Trump my family is pro Trump. I work for a non union work force filled with pro Trump Republicans. What are you on Hippie.

>Got the most personal votes of any republican candidate, ever
>Democrat voter turnout in primaries down ~20%
>Lots of Bernie supporters not gonna vote for Hillary

So what shithole city are you from, user?

Granted I don't know that many people, but among the people I do know, it's like an 80/20 split in favor of Trump. Not even shitposting, just passing along honest personal data.

>Get new job in healthcare
>Afraid to reveal my power level to collegues
>After working there a few weeks a couple of them start having a pol-tier conversation right next to me
>Turns out pretty much everyone is either a Trump supporter or hates Hillary enough to vote Trump anyways

Fuck off OP.

>trying to demoralize Sup Forums

on a scale of 1 to 10, how retarded are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

He was right then and he is right now.

>Trump is a traitor
>But the women who has endangered national security isn't

Please work on your bait if you're going to force it

My eployed friends loves him.

My hippy friends hate him.

Seems easy enough.

Comparing Trump with Hitler?!?!?

You shills are getting desperate and pathetic

I live in an upperclass house in the south, same here.

>called a racist

Show them this :^)

You are high if you think Trump is gonna carry WA.
80% of the population of that state are liberal cucks in the Seattle area.

the opposite happened to me. Talking to normies lately it seems that although at first people will say leftist shit about refugees and muslims, after a couple of beers when the conversation really starts to flow you can see that deep down a lot of people have had just about enough and wouldn't mind more drastic measures. It's pretty interesting, I wonder if it's always been like this or if it has only started recently.

>All 3 of my closest neighbors are Trumplets.

>This means Shillary is going to lose a democratic stronghold

You are either underage or dont get out a whole lot. I'd put my money on both.

Stay in school kiddo

they did the same with Obama, I don't think Americans know whom Hitler was.

Or, if they do, that is their worst insult because they are not educated enough to make actual insults.

nice shoop

You never get tired of posting this, do you?

Most people I know either actively support trump, dislike hillary enough that they prefer him over her despite their misgivings, or are so disgusted with the candidates that they plan to either abstain from voting or vote Johnson.

The only people I know who actually support hillary are a handful of single mothers and some tumblrinas who unironically identify as genderfluid, otherkin, pansexual, or whathaveyou.

>Go outside
Something a Hillary supporter can't do since bots don't walk.

>republicuck nomination
> vs. winning a general election

babby's first time voting? Have fun!

>Romney and Trump are the same person
>Obama and Hillary are the same person

that's funny because Trump's winning
maybe people are just afraid to say how they feel about "minorities" because subhumans like you crucify them

It's not a shop, the picture is actually posted on CNN's selfies of the year 2015, check it out: edition.cnn.com/2015/12/03/living/gallery/year-in-selfies-2015/

It's number 44

>
>>I live in a low-income, poorly educated area
>
>Cool.

> I'm a privileged faggot who feels the bern. Notice me, senpai.

Cool.

Same senpai. I work with a lot of different people and companies. It's going to be a fun November. I'm planning a party.

My point is mostly just that Sup Forums is always wrong.

Id recommend leaving your echochamber, but most of you Sup Forums kids are agoraphobic pussies

trump quite literally bottoms out with 0% support from minorities in some states.

Wtf I'm voting for Hillary now. This proves he's racist!

>confusing your dream with a real word
Wake up!

This is bad copypasta, we are winning. We don't want refugees, and we will expose your Jewish lies and hang the traitors. We are even going to expose who Hillary paid to post online all the time and hang all of you shills. We are going to purge this country of traitors. Muslims have been caught with piles of weapons in mosques and you want more of them. You would sell out our whole future to bring in an invasion force.

I'll say it plainly, all my standards for morality don't apply to people trying to genocide my race. You aren't dealing with your old cucked RNC anymore. We are awake. We are taking the kid gloves off this election and we are just getting started.

The left's assassinations, bribed apointments, control of the media. It's as corrupt as I expected.

Your days are numbered.

These are just on a few of literally all my friends from high school who think like this

Maybe, but that doesn't mean he's racist...

It's a known fact that minorities usually vote democrats

Silence you normie serf.

>the majority of people are smart and are not brainwashed, pol is wrong cause it is in the minority

really makes me think, i am obongo liberal now

Because bringing in millions of third worlders to take take jobs and lower their wages clearly acts in their economic interest ;^)

/thread

Trump is far underrated in the polls.
And the republican voters are far more excited than the democrat voters.

Go outside of a Starbucks.

My neighborhood in Florida is empty because it's all upper middle class snowbirds. I think they like him.

If this is an echo chamber why are you allowed here shill?

lol twitter , reddit, and facebook are the echo chambers moron. Pol is free speech. At work and these places one can be banned or fired for posting conservative views. Literally everywhere with anonymous comments you shills say is our echo chamber. The exact opposite is true. Our society oppresses views and scares people but here you get a true glimps at the soul of your society.

No jew is going to delete my comment, no newsfeed will hide the conservative article, my account won't be suspended because of my views. I canmt be fired or filmed and insulted on youtube.

Here I am free to speak my mind.

Slavery was a mistake, niggers are absolute shit and mostly incompetent or criminal scum. I want them all deported. I want every Mexican national executed for treason. Every anchorbaby sent back, and every illegal deported. I don't want any Muslims in this country because they are violent and insane and incompatible with freedoms we cherrish.

Yes we value freedom, but not the freedom to leech off the system forever. These dependent groups like whoever gives them money, dems want to use that to give illegals amnesty and money for votes. This will put them in power indefinately.

We want our country back, we want to use the consentration of wealth do do things like explore space and defend against astroids. We don't give a fuck about turning the coubtry into a totalitarian PC welfare state.

Obama is a traitor for assisting Al Queda, he should be publicly executed if we can convict him.

>racist
Give evidence besides you reading between the lines. Give some evidence of him saying niggers or ALL people coming from Mexico are only from Mexico and ALL are rapists, etc.

My neighbors have Trump signs.
My coworkers wear MAGA hats on duty.
Our clientelle talk about how much they like Trump.
My mother texts me Trump memes all day.
The ones who aren't pro-Trump are still conservative or cautiously looking into the Libertarians.
The only time I see "people" support Hillary is online.
Fuck off, shill.

No he really doesn't, Latino here from Arizona. Know plenty of Latinos who are voting for Trump including me.

>I wonder how many votes he will get from ppl who are afraid to support him openly.
See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect

That's a dangerous game, and you're discounting that the same thing can apply to Hillary voters, since she's nearly as unpopular.

Exact opposite everywhere I go.
The worst anybody has ever said to me was "I think everything he's saying is right, but he could say it with a little more tact."
And I wear my MAGA hat everywhere.

Faggot

Man shills are out full force..

I would have thought the same thing, and I live in newyork. But the funny part is, I've met genuinely 3 people who support Hillary Clinton. The rest are either Trump or death or neither. But none of the anti trump people are pro hillary ironically. Trump really could win New York.

Wow, that matters so much.