Why do black males dominate sports and we are afraid to admit it?

Black men have won 85% of medals in all sports worldwide and they dominate 95 % of sports like Soccer, Baseball, Volleyball, Water polo, Weightlifting, Judo, Martial arts, Winter games, Water sports, Swimming, Gymnastics, Motor sports (big time), Auto sports, Rugby, Rowing, Kanoe, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Nascar, MMA, Diving, Sailing, Archery, Shooting, Ice skating, Skiing, Motor Cross, Cricket, Australian Football, Handball, Surfing, EXTREME SPORTS (BIG TIME), Bowling, Cycling, Climbing, BMX, Racing, WWE, Sambo, Strongest Man Competition, Karate Kick Boxing, Taekwondo, Triathlon, Pentathlon, Cross Country, etc. SO 95% OF SPORTS AND OVER 85% of medals in Olympics ARE dominated by black males like Michael Phelps

Now we, whites, we dominate Basketball in the USA and American Football and Track running events.

So why do white men claim racial superiority in sports based on 3 sports and ignore the domination of black males in 95% of sports?

Are we afraid or just jealous?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ATP_number_1_ranked_singles_tennis_players
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whose afraid to admit it? Blacks dominate many sports. There. I admit it.

literally nobody's afraid to admit it. what everyone is afraid to admit is the mental capacity of blacks

>filename

dropped. Finn shitposting ftw

Blacks are dogshit at hockey which is the only sport that matters

I don't see any olympic nigger weightlifters

Dumb newfags.

This was by design. American blacks dominate American sports but get pwned by short Latinos on the international stage.
Sage for your faggot thread

Reminder that these are the people you share this board with.

What's your point? I'd rather spend my time with racist whites than Mongols tbqhwu

>Black people
>water sports

Get out.

Whites are some master race kek

>Can't recognize old pasta
>Can't recognize bait
>No reading comprehension
>Takes a post that says "black males like Michael Phelps" seriously
My favourite is the American who posted his "da joooz" MS paint image even after the Britfag had pointed out that you're dumb and a newfag if you fall for this.

Don't remind me

this thread hurts to read

>breed slave niggers for strength and stamina
>they are good at sports now
gee whiz OP, you figured out the big secret

Reminder this board is meant to be satire and only idiots take what's said here seriously.

Gee whiz, dipshit, you missed the point. Whites dominate the sports OP listed.

And there

This isn't Sup Forums fuckwit

So how's being 14, and friendless treating you my "master troll" friend.
You sure rused those new fags Finnbro!

Black people dominate nascar huh? 90% of the other sports you listed they don't dominate either. I swear you niggers are the most insecure people on the planet. Even more insecure than indian men

They're in all the sports that involve running after something.

Name the last black guy who won the "World's strongest man" title. Then look at the three most likely candidates for the next title.

All the biggest and strongest slaves were chosen to be bred while slaves, resulting in only the biggest and strongest making it while the small and weak died off.

This gene pool now exists and dominates in athletics. They are the best at athletic positions in football like WR, RB and CB. When it comes to more cerebral positions like QB and OL, white guys usually dominate. They might not be as athletic, but they are smarter.

Why can't the jews just be content with destroying themselves?

>Getting mad over a thread that says "black males like Michael Phelps"
Even Sup Forums didn't take it seriously. How's being more retarded than Sup Forums treating you?

>soccer
I ended reading there

#WhiteBasketballPlayersMatter

The same reason why certain dog breeds are bigger. We made them that way.

I'm dead serious too, do you think average Africans have even a hope of being as tall/strong as African-Americans? Once again, success comes from the efforts of the whites.

>soccer
>volleyball
>anything involving water
>Lifting
>judo
>anything involving snow/ice
>gymnastics
>anything involving vehicles(topkek)
>golf
>tennis
>archery
>shooting
>rugby
>extreme sports(kek)
>cycling
>climbing
>michael phelps

this is new bait, I love it

>water polo

delete

>people taking the bait
Invert black and white and read it again

>DIVERSE
>ALL TALL PEOPLE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHERE'S THE SHORT QUOTA!?

>implying any other sport than tennis is a legit sport

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ATP_number_1_ranked_singles_tennis_players

List starts August 1973, to current day.
I only see white people dominating the rank 1 spot, with my favourite player and athlete of all time being Roger Federer (Swiss) staying on top for 302 weeks.

fuck your nigger sports

Black culture values music and sports, youth is praised for doing well in those areas.

In cultures where school and business is valued the youth do well in those areas.

Fun Fact: There's -never- more than 500 NBA players each year. So aiming for one of those jobs as your life goal is really making it hard on yourself odds wise.

weak bait

You mean americna sports?

Cause we bred them for our entertainment purposes duh.

>blacks get more awards fo Sports
"Blacks have better genetics obviously" - white checks
>whites get more movie awards
"racist" - niggers

There's literally nothing in my post that would imply me being mad.
The fact you replied to me shows you actually are 14 and don't have any friends.
Congrats dude!

The fact that you replied actually shows that you are severely asshurt.

Also how you went out of your way to put S A G E in the namefield, kid.