Not releasing the whole season at once

>not releasing the whole season at once

THIS IS STILL A TV SHOW, COOP, IT'S PART OF THE RIDE TO ANTICIPATE THE NEXT EPISODE

Pleb

pence four killing that up, Oregon

That's ultimate pleb filter. Only true patricians will stay till ending

>not wanting weekly episodes to look forward to so you can't off yourself just yet

not being worried if youll still be alive to see the last episode of your favorite show(s)

>Last episode is a hour of Cooper telling "Kill yourself, come on do it" straight to camera

BOOONSAAAIIIIII

>le binge watch

xDD

i feel ya desu. i know that historically tv is designed to be consumed in weekly installments but i vastly prefer the ability to watch something at my own pace, largely so that every detail is fresh in my memory. my initial plan was to go through all of the new season just in time for the finale's air date, but i'm not sure i can, or want to, wait until september.

this desu

they fucked up with episodes 3 and 4. i didn't fucking want that shit already. now i have to wait an extra week just to see a new episode. what the fuck were they thinking

trying to get that sweet subscription cash.

This. I just couldn't control myself

That would be absolute kino won't lie

>things only said by shallow normies

Get some fucking taste OP

its normalfag you reddit pussy

L O S T and Twin Peaks to some extent, are SO GOOD because you can talk about them every week and speculate on what's going to happen next

Watching a livestream of TP with fellow Sup Forums autists was the best experience I had this entire year and I'd trade it for nothing
looking forward to doing it every single week