I worked for the DNC in 2008, AMA

I consider my job as critical to the election of Obama, as much as I now regret to say that. I got out of politics after that and never returned. AMA, I will answer honestly.

don't care

>I consider my job as critical to the election of Obama,
Are you a cuckold?

/Thread

Boxers or briefs?

Were there any shills for hill in 2008?

In what capacity did you work? "Factory floor" volunteer or any internal or decision making capacity?

Are you supporting "her" this cycle, sitting out or on board of the Trump Train?

######SAGE######
>#####SAGE######

Solid thread OP.
What do you know that the average Sup Forumsack doesn't? In other words why should we care, or why should we believe you?

And how critical are we talking, what was your role? Writing speeches?

You have a lot to answer for

No, I have only engaged in monogamous relationships.

Boxer briefs. Seriously. I went about 5 years without wearing underwear at all when I was in the Navy.

No, she was not anywhere near the level of power she has now back then. I believe she was a keynote speaker, but thats about it.

I worked security for a temp agency. I worked the front door of the lodo bar across from the Pepsi Center for a few hours, being told how everyone who wanted to get in was some very important jew. I just let most of them in even when the building was filled beyond capacity just because I didn't want to deal with their shilling for their bosses. After the 10th "my guy is a VERY important man" spiel I started asking for "donations" to let them in. I made $200 in an hour.

I believe that allowing these jews into the bar when I wasn't supposed to helped them spread the shilling of Obama to on the fence donors, which led to his election.

I am in full support of Trump. I was a bernout for like a week at the beginning, but then I read Trumps views and agree with all of them.

Well, I know that all of the security outside of the Pepsi Center was done by temp agency monkeys like me.

Also I spent the vast majority of the time there sitting in the sponsors tents outside the stadium, watching replays of preseason NFL games on the TVs and I stole like 30 USB drives from this one stand at like 3 AM. They were 3GB, but there were like 10 boxes filled with them.

I don't think I saw any actual part of the convention in person, or even on TV. I am not even sure I voted that year.

>I went about 5 years without wearing underwear at all when I was in the Navy.

so its true that the guys in the navy eventually become fudgepackers?

I never engaged in homosexual activity, it was just very comfortable to not wear underwear in camo pants. They would get soaked with sweat when I was outside all day (or weeks) doing field ops with the Marines, so I just stopped wearing them altogether. Max comfy.

Also, I had to get my car searched by national guard plebbits entering and exiting. I was afraid they would find some weed I lost and take me to jail. They didn't find any weed.

oh look, the 'hatchetman' is back!

fucking retards

why you hate america

Were you an officer? Did you graduate from USNA?

You know he's CIA right?

Excuse me, you were a Corpsman. I read further. Please ignore my post.

And I consider myself Napoleon Bonaparte. I will also be taking questions. Anyone else have any "considerings" about themselves?

Suh dude.

Advance team from chicago here.

Worked on the floor of peosi center 8 years ago.

Thats super flamboyantly gay of you to take money and usb drives like that on the job

It's not that homosexual. who gives a shit? They were giving the drives away for free anyway.

It's not my fault all these jews know how to do is wet peoples pockets to get their way. Hate the game, not the player.

For you.