I work at a muslim restaurant as a cuck. I see people from all kinds of ethnicity and religions

I work at a muslim restaurant as a cuck. I see people from all kinds of ethnicity and religions.
AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you eat for free? Arab food is great.

I eat fresh humus, deserts and halal meat. it's pretty good desu.

Do Muslims take their white bitches there to eat regularly?

Noice

I rarely see arab x white couples surprisingly.

Why won't you fuck off out of England back to whichever smelly desert your people came from?

AMA go fuck yourself

not in france either.
the bbc in the other hand...

>the bbc in the other hand...
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA

In Germany Turks are really the only muslims who get white pussay, ironically their parents insist that they be with other Turks though, so they aren't really a threat.

Its nice though that the black population is only 0,1% here because the bbc is a real menace. Look at Murica

The food any good?

what type of food are we talking here?
imma sucker for hummus

kebabs, lamb, chicken, allkinds of salads, humus, baba ganouj, etc.

>I work at a muslim restaurant as a cuck
wat

What is your religion?

do the muzzies tip well?

christian fammi.

Used to work in a Lebanese restaurant.
Cooked everything with lard and laughed it off with the boss. All the Muslims wondering why the food was so good and somehow different.
Good times.

I suppose you can stay then.

Why haven't you hanged yourself yet?

Who are more obnoxious, fresh-off-boat durkas or the white cuck patrons who coddle them?

>as a cuck
what did he mean by this?

How is to be a cuck? Do you cuck pork as well?

the arab crowd usually are more dirty, tables look like shit when they leave and when I serve them they don't even move their little finger to help out if I need to make some space or something. Also they stop talking and keep looking at your hands as you serve them or collect plates, like staring at your every little move. Feel weird.

99% ofafrican americans soldiers who stayed in Germany married German and impregnated them, just look at USA football team its full of mulattos

i am a bit of an outsider with everyone speaking arabic all the time. customers ask for someone who speaks arabic etc. they don't even talk to me. being a cuck feels like being ignored.

Do you play around with them?
When I was in England working in starbucks I puted little bits of bacon in their food before heating it up

Yeah, white pussay love the bbc. Sadly black women look like shit but we have Latinas to get back on them kek

i haven't played trick on them. the more traditional ones with the full neckbeard and covered up wives scare me a bit. (They don't remove anything even to eat, she takes a piece of meat and eats it underneath the covers)

>buuu I'm scared
what a fucking pussy kill yourself faggot
I've also had this typical muslim families with over 9000 children and wives and they'd always had a taste of good olf polish spit in their coffee
also
I've seen a lot of white muslim women converts with pajeets and arabs in England while working there

>over 9000 children

i notice that too. is it haram to use condoms?

you guys should remove kebabs

they are tasty though.

>I work at a muslim restaurant as a cuck.
If they pay you to fuck your wife, isnt that prostitution?