I'm depressed

Can Waifus cure Suicidal Depression I need this for research purposes

They only make it worse.

no

I don't think so, but I don't want you to die so I'll try anyways.

But why? It doesn't make sense if I have a waifu shouldn't my ability to be happier suddenly just happen?

What is missing from this equation?

Ms Sato would love some Pizza.

Oh god, you're right.

Yeah but I love my waifu more than anyone else shouldn't this give me the satisfaction of happiness?

Same here.

The trouble is, it's hard maintaining a one-sided romance.

Yes but my waifu hates brown people especially brown people who live anywhere near any sort of water

Oh heavens, no.

Its not fair having a waifu should automatically allow you to be happy

Depends if your brain is "bad wired" or not. That kind of research is only just getting started though. (Look up the chemical basis of personality. There may not be too much literature on the subject because it is somewhat new.)

Sweety waifus in real life can probably help a lot though.

In real life, you do have to provide the sweety waifu with things like money and attention and sexy time. You will need some real bringing home the money or handy man skills to keep her happy. She has needs too.

Fantasy girlfriends can help you get through some serious tough shit too.

Look up the old Imaginary Lovers song. I don't remember who sings it.

Yes but my waifu is a Billionaire who wants profits to go up even if it means people need to die or be mistreated

Sure, at first. Then you remember that she isn't real, and if she was she most likely would hate or want nothing to do with you.

I remember sometimes in high school I would go to the top of a building and look down and wonder if I'd be a wuss for not jumping or wuss for giving up on life. I never decided on the answer, I just never jumped.

Yeah but I am OK with that so long as she is evil and cruel to poor people.

Well, get with the program, then. Or dump that evil bitch. You can always giver her a play spanking for her evil ways.

But how will you be with your waifu if you don't kill yourself and join the 2D world?

This comic is weird, but I wanna see where it goes

>Dumping my waifu

No.

She's literally perfect in everyway

Its on haitus...

I actually wasn't thinking of waifus in high school. I was thinking about how it's unfair how I still have shit ton of acne while my classmates don't.

Stop eating greasy food then.

The two best ways to help with depression are exercise and animals. So ether look up cute animal vines/pay attention to your pet if you have one or go for a run.

>Vines

That is where Black People go.

How bout you just kill yourself already so I don't have to see another fucking waifu thread where it doesn't belong

You sound upset my friend

I'd rather be black then a waifu fag man any day of the week.

>I'm depressed

Smoke weed.

It makes you happy, think more about shit, its easier to talk with people like that, etc.

You say this...

All of the Weed Dealers in Rosa are in jail. I knew every single one of them and each and every one of them got in trouble with the police.

1- Start lifting then, it helps too.

2- Go to some college and start asking people, no way a whole city, state or whatever is dry bcause of arrests

I'm a college drop out

Not when your waifu is dead like mine

Asami isn't dead...