T.J. Miller is leaving Silicon Valley

avclub.com/article/tj-miller-leaving-silicon-valley-255928

>The producers of Silicon Valley and T.J. Miller have mutually agreed that T.J. will not return for season five. In Erlich Bachman, T.J. has brought to life an unforgettable character, and while his presence on the show will be missed, we appreciate his contribution and look forward to future collaborations.

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f82LkpgD5r4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What happened?
the curse finally got him for making fun of trump in public.
the ugly fuck got fired but saying its for other reasons.

Isn't that the kike that went crazy about Trump and started assaulting people and self mutilating?

I met TJ Miller at a Las Vegas Foot Night event and he was asked to leave after he started creeping out the girls, which is saying alot in that setting.

dude's willing to do anything for a paycheck, probably got offered some lucrative roles and bailed at the first opportunity

>probably got offered some lucrative roles
stop lying to the internet, T.J.

he's in cannes now

youtube.com/watch?v=f82LkpgD5r4

>christmas office party
>emoji movie
dumb blockbuster comedies are where the money is

Fired? He has a comedy special coming out on HBO later this year

he is already forgotten

good i hate his character

His character has been 1-dimensional for awhile now. Although I enjoyed when Jian Yang nonchalantly referred to him as a conman.

He's gonna regret it for the rest of his life. So will probably everyone else who watches the show.

He has that show on Comedy Central

T.J. is going to live out the topher grace mistake

Literally the only good part about the show

Dropped

oh sweet summer child. the naivety of you is such a cute thing to read.

This is a bad career movie. Audiences always resent actors who leave a show before it's over. This is common knowledge.

I'm willing to bet that his ego got big, he asked for more money than he deserved and HBO called his bluff.

I also recall hearing something about him assaulting a Uber driver. So I'm wondering if there's some emotional issues with this guy.

The show is going to pull off a Community soon.
Screencap this

good im tired of that DUDE WEED LMAO fat retard

please no

Season 4 is so stagnant that it's hard to blame him.

I don't think so. Not with Mike Judge still involved.

Literally kill yourself.

This. Being a foil to Jian Yang was the only upside.

It's funnier than S03, for me.

>and his mother is of German-Jewish, Austrian-Jewish, and Russian-Jewish descent.

He left because he's doing a remake of the late 70s/early 80s hit "Hello Larry".

>Larry Alder is a 34-year-old divorcee in Portland, Oregon, raising his two multicultural teenage adopted third world children and producing a live call-in podcast for people with emotional attachment issues for their pets.

Every character on this show is already flanderized and they do the same thing every season. Why did Mike Judge give up? Is he working on a new movie?

uh oh, TJ's getting a bit too big for his own boots. I remember seeing him years ago on this stand up improv show and he seemed pretty down to earth. I can see how a couple of roles in "block buster" movies would inflate your ego though and the dude probably has enough cash to last him a life time.

i hope he ends up drug addicted and alone

>the kike-fecta

>sweet summer child
Please go back

Dunno the actor who plays Gavin Nelson steals every scene he's in.

Yeah, Gavin and Jian Yang dominate the screen anytime they're given a scene.
I agree with this, season 4 has at least been a major improvement from season 3, and I don't think Mike Judge is going to fuck up anytime soon

NIGEGERRR FUCK

>Jian Yang

I don't know about that guy. He feels like an Asian stereo type. Like the kind that says shit like "oooh me rikey flied lice!"

T.J. Miller has been on the chopping block for some time.
Remember that incident where he call some Silicon Valley billionaire's Chiinese girlfriend a bitch at a big event?
Ever since then he's been in the dog house. Luck for him his career has gotten better. Voice over ads, a lead role in that emoticon movie, roles in other shit. If this were season 1 or 2 I'd feel bad for him because he'd have shit to fall back on.

>he call some Silicon Valley billionaire's Chiinese girlfriend a bitch
>tell truth
>get in trouble
Fucking commiefornians.

He also flipped out and assaulted a cab driver for supporting Trump.

Slim Jim genie is getting his own HBO series. Screencap this.

Calling some chink bitch a bitch when she's interrupting your set is much much worse than assaulting a Trump supporter any day in Hollywood.
If anything that helped him get more roles.

Is anyone asking how they're gonna explain this?
Like is something written to happen in the season finale or is s5 just gonna start really awkwardly with a "btw we all left Elrich's house because reasons..."?

that new special of his looks extremely dire

I think he's really funny actually. Probably the best part of the show. The show is stagnating, can't blame him too much. Had a really great rhn

Makes me wonder if he was actually fired.

He got fired, but the lonely trolls are going for yous in this topic

>HBO
>bill maher
>amy schumer
>jon oliver

honestly do you think they give a fuck?

I always hate when a show is lazy about characters who are written out but you know they're gonna do it.
"Elrich decided to go on a pilgrimage in India like Steve Jobs did."

>likes jian yang
yikes
the only funny thing we ever got from him was MOTHER FUCK and it wasn't even his line

>Larry Alder is a 34-year-old divorcee in Portland, Oregon, raising his two multicultural teenage adopted third world children and producing a live call-in podcast for people with emotional attachment issues for their pets.

There is not a single word in this sentence that makes me want to see this movie.

Best part of the show. I will probably drop it.

They plot might already be building up to it.

>Silicon Valley 4x06 "Customer Service" - On the hunt for financial support, Richard (Thomas Middleditch) looks outside the tech bubble, and crosses paths with a contentious figure from Pied Piper’s past. Erlich (T.J. Miller) reaches out to Monica (Amanda Crew) and Laurie (Suzanne Cryer) in search of a new endeavor. A launch gone wrong finds Dinesh (Kumail Nanjiani) and Gilfoyle (Martin Starr) at war as Jared (Zach Woods) tries to keep the peace.

Erlich becomes a venture capitalist at Laurie Bream's new firm. Jian Yang uses his millions to fund Richard's new internet.

Then why does she give a shit that he beats women?

>This is an actual plot for a tv show or film

When did he beat women?

I.. err.... she doesn't? But she did before he beat women? It's very complicated stuff user, but it totally makes sense

ah yeah, make way for big dick big bucks Jian Yang. he will save this show

This guy isn't funny though, his cc youtube standup was shit

>Literally the only good part about the show
you probably prefer spaces.

Hopefully this means the show only has one or two seasons left.

Not a terrible loss, he's only funny in his interactions with Jian Yang anyway.

There is a rumor he has cancer.

>Since Silicon Valley's debut, Miller's profile has risen considerably. In addition to launching his own Comedy Central series The Gorburger Show, the actor was seen on the big screen in holiday blockbuster Office Christmas Party, opposite Jason Bateman and Jennifer Aniston, as well as Ryan Reynolds' R-rated superhero flick Deadpool. Miller will reprise his role in the latter's sequel, due out in 2018.

Miller's film schedule has since remained hectic. He is currently making the press rounds for The Emoji Movie, which is set to bow in theaters in July, even parasailing into the Cannes Film Festival last week to promote it. Also in the queue for the actor is Steven Spielberg's Ready Player One adaptation, Western film Walden, Kristen Stewart thriller Underwater and How to Train Your Dragon 3.

Jesus Christ he's stacked. He doesn't want, nor need, to play a slacker on some literally who HBO show anymore.

>Hey Erlich, this is a you as a old man. Ima ugly and a dead alone

>if you play supporting characters in movies you are better off than the lead in a TV blockbuster

is this jewish manager/PR guy serious?

He was one of the main characters in HBO's Big Love. Go watch it. It's about a Mormon polygamist compound in Utah.

Very similar characters in a strange way.

who cares. show is pure garbage anyway

t. indian developer

Jian Yang is a great joke character. If they actually try to humanize him all will be lots

The thing about Jian Yang is that he's an asian stereotype, but he's a dead-on asian stereotype. One of my roommates in college was fucking identical to Jian Yang down to leaving fish out for days.

this

quick rundown?

dubs say he got fired

DAHHH white man with everything is sadddd

On another forum, at the beginning of the season, a poster in the know hinted that something big would happen to Erlich this season but didn't think it would come out until it actually happened during the finale.

Apparently Miller was blindsided by this and had no clue it was happening.

He definitely got "fired"

>mike judge is a conservative
>tj miller is a trump hating kike
>mike in the front
>tj in the back
>this would be the last time they would be together as friends

He does whip-its

Is Mike Judge a conservative? I always got a libertarian vibe off him.

>Pied Piper going to shit now this

Calling it now. Erlich will die.

This may also explain why he wasn't on the Google Group Interview thing.

>being this butthurt
every time

I bet you're a Big Bang Theory viewer.

>there are men that not only love and marry kikes but have children with them
Nothing breaks my heart more.

Erlich is the single most pointless character in the show next to monica at this point. Their storylines finished a couple of seasons ago

Jared is the only actual good part about the show

YOU DICK

The character of Elrich will literally go nowhere as Pied Piper/whatever Hendricks is calling it now begins to be marginally successful (which they have to). They'll move out of the incubator and move on, Elrich is the dumbest man in tech, and anyone wont hire/consult him because he continuously fucks up.

He's an analogy of Myspace, there for awhile, everyone loves it, makes a mistake and is cut out of the public eye

Has he lost his mind?

>makes a mistake
What mistake did MySpace make?

Yep

I can't stomach watching Silicon Valley on a weekly basis and prefer to marathon it when it is over but how has season 4 been, as much forced drama as there was in season 3?

>Mfw Jian Yang phone call about old man Erlich is coming true

But why? That's what I want to know.

hes going to get a spinoff movie in the deadpool cinematic universe obviously

didn't kill Zuckerberg

Letting users make the UI look like fucking shit was probably a big mistake

Facebook gives so little user control so everything remains at least somewhat plain and not filled with auto playing audio

my wifes son will be thrilled to hear it

>tv blockbuster

yeah youre right having a leading role in a famous comedy is worse than being a supporting actor in forgotten movies :^)

He's blowing up. The next year he's going to be in a ton of new things and have a crazy popular stand up. He's about to be too famous to be a character in a show he's going to have his own show.