Donald trump

Sup Forums how the hell can you guys justify this behaviour: youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA

Like I get that this place is really edgy and you guys are all angsty 20 year olds but this is just unacceptable and makes me sad for the republican party cause he embarrasses it every day by doing stuff like this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H9BOIYhgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*waggles arms around*

DEUEHUGH I'M OP AND I SUCK COCK DUUEGGHHH

LOOK HOW EDGY YOU ALL ARE FUCKIN ANGSTY BETAS DEUUEHUHEUHE

I'M ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

CHECK MATE RACISTS

I'm not a leftie and I'd say I'm pretty racist but to an acceptable degree and based on facts... Trump is just a degenerate and an asshole. Caps lock won't make you right bud

He's a complete dickhead, but the Americans have to decide between him and Hilary.

A choice between a criminal and a psychopath
I feel bad for America.

If the dude is an adult and can't handle being made fun of for 10 seconds then he has more then just a physical disability

Was it right for Trump to do that? No. Should that be the end of Trump's career? No.

It was not only wrong for him to do that it was fucking disgusting... I don't understand why americans would want a guy like this to represent the republican party in the next few years it would completely destroy their image and they wouldn't have a chance in the elections for another 10 years cause of the bad image that trump would give them... I would rather have that disgusting bitch hillary win and then have a decent and serious republican candidate with a bit of class win the elections

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H9BOIYhgc

Ayyyy

in order to get americans support you have to be as immature as possible
thats why they all
>spam social media
>tell jokes
>speak at the same time other people speak
>make grimaces and ''''''''funny'''''''' gestures
>try to act hip and modern (its the current year)

Idk if ur trying to make a point but i also hate this fucking bitch... I want her to win because that would embarrass that democrats and she would do such a shitty job that it would give the republicans a big chance of winning next time hopefully with a candidate that has class

it actually wasn't disgusting. you are wrong. also, trump is not a degenerate (does not drink, smoke, use drugs ever).

>I don't understand why americans would want a guy like this to represent the republican party in the next few years

here I'll give you a hint: the american people DESPISE the (((media)))

"reporters" make a living by slandering, mocking, ridiculing public figures and then play the victim when the public figure turns the mirror and mocks them right back. fuck all "reporters" and fuck the media.

the truth is, the american people LOVE that trump mocked a corporate puppet "reporter." it's the end of PC culture and it's glorious.

also why the fuck do you care? isn't your country in shambles? your economy in ruins? barbarians flooding in by the hundreds of thousands? why aren't you out in the streets protesting your corrupt and traitorous politicians instead of bitching about the one US candidate who might actually affect some positive change in this world (oh but he said a mean thing so he must be evil!)

just proof that is not a racist.
He mock ppl, of all color, religions and phisical capability.
Trump the Equality Man!
And yet i agree with you. You are a dumb racist!

Sorry Sup Forums, for this mentally chalanged compatriot.

There is a difference between not being PC and being an asshole. I want a candidate like Ronald Reagan, someone who doesn't act like a spoiled little boy but also is conservative and has the maturity and integrity that a president needs to have.

oh i get it. you guys are just paid hill shills and portugal is the latext proxy du jour. my bad. i'll just hide/report and sage.

You seem a little angry there friend... Protesting solves nothing and is for degenerates. I'm studying hard and doing well in school which is what the stupid teenagers who go out to protest should be doing cause if every single person in this country worked hard and cared about doing a good job at whatever they are doing this country wouldn't be in the situation that it is in right now. People like to complain and they have a weak mentality and don't want to sacrifice which is what life is about.

Also attacking me and my country won't make you right but I thought I'd add my two cents anyways

You don't even know how to speak english properly... People like you are the reason our country has become the embarrassing shithole that it is. Get off this shitty website and grab a book. Imbecile.

I'm payed for do my job, this is killing time at the job.

Pega na tua mobility scooter vai pro caralho.

this should prove you that i'm a portuguese.
Just said how amazing u are, and how jealous i'm from not being whitetrash, i mean, merican.

Sure, the root of all portuguese is the fact that we don't know to to speak english.
U are very clever indeed.
Get off this website and grab a Job. If someone like me u can't speak english, have one. I belive for you must be very very easy.
Good luck with your Linguist/Humanist degree at supermarket line.

I didn't understand 70% of what you said due to your poor english but from what I can make out, you are trying to tell me to "get a job"... That's actually what I plan on doing after I educate myself at university which you obviously didn't do since you can't even put two sentences together in the english language. You really should be able to do that right now since they teach english in portuguese schools everywhere but you were too busy shitposting and jerking off to try and actually study a little

It was fucking funny lmao

he was a spastic

raid thread
sage

Don't forget Sup Forums

These are Hill Shills.

It's obvious based on the fact that Sup Forums never fucking talks like this.

hi alberto. Have you ever met a MSM reporter before? This crippled fuck is just as bad as the rest, if not worse for hiding behind his disability and using it as an excuse to be a dick.

>Sup Forums is one person

i dunno, i laughed.

whats your problem with comedy?

or is current year man more along your lines?