The most complete study of Greek skeletal material from Neolithic to modern times was carried out by American...

>The most complete study of Greek skeletal material from Neolithic to modern times was carried out by American anthropologist J. Lawrence Angel who found that in the early age racial variability in Greece was 7% above average, indicating that the Greeks had multiple origins within the Europid racial family. Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present racial continuity in Greece is striking. Buxton who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greeks].
The most complete study of Greek skeletal material from Neolithic to modern times was carried out by American anthropologist J. Lawrence Angel who found that in the early age racial variability in Greece was 7% above average, indicating that the Greeks had multiple origins within the Europid racial family. Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present racial continuity in Greece is striking. Buxton who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greek].

feelsgood.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
sci-hub.cc/10.1126/science.aaf7943
dienekes.awardspace.com/texts/greekmorphological/
wsj.com/articles/greece-struggles-to-get-citizens-to-pay-their-taxes-1424867495
da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vølund_Smed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slagfiðr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agilaz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am Greek

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/

>tfw no qt3.14 Greek girlfriend

The most complete study of Greek skeletal material from Neolithic to modern times was carried out by American anthropologist J. Lawrence Angel who found that in the early age racial variability in Greece was 7% above average, indicating that the Greeks had multiple origins within the Europid racial family. Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present racial continuity in Greece is striking. Buxton who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greek].

But user, they talk about Blond people in the Odysseus and I have seen statues who looks like modern Nordics, that means the Greeks has changed a lot since ancient Greeks.
Bullshit like genetic studies don't matter.

are u grik?

>

Modern Greeks obviously don't descend from Ancient Greeks looking at the state of your country today, you're not fooling anyone Papadopoulos.

hi mongol friend. are u grik?

WE

See

ok pig
guy in your image is greek but those pale skinned and blond haired people in greeces arent greeks

they are slav, germanic mix

The statues that look like Germans were made from Germans, not from Greeks. Literally WE WUZ. The Romans made statues that looked like Romans.

Where did you get that study from? Jews R' Us?

this. blonde griks should be culled

But 5 years ago when our country was ok, we were Nordic?

add to this that the romans literally copy-pasted their culture from greece

>American anthropologist J. Lawrence Angel
>Leonard Dudley Buxton , Oxford

No, we were never Nordic. But the Ancient Greeks were, since Germanics can't possibly have had irrelevant, barbaric ancestors.

...Or can they?

You don't belong here.

Does that mean that modern Finns aren't descendant from Ancient Finns since back then you were a bunch of primitive irrelevant tribes with little to no influence on the outside world and now you are a relatively advanced and united nation which got quite a few technical exports of its own?

(((Lawrence)))
(((Buxton)))

>since back then you were a bunch of primitive irrelevant tribes with little to no influence on the outside world
That's what Svecomans want you to believe.

To be fair they carried out colonization and were really excellent at exploration.

The Vikings actually get painted in a much more barbaric light than they were in reality.

Show me a paper that Fins are not subhuman mongoloid asiatic barbarian rape babies

Pro tip you cannot

Not even a Jewish name, trying way to hard there,Albino Peltonen.

(((Fingolia)))

>mfw

We are the whitest

They can still be Jewish

thats true. Among all mongols on earth you are the whitest of them

Awe, that poor thing.

I chuckled.

Holy shit, it's like we've been taught to hate our own kind and forget our history (in favor of Sup Forums's favorite semitic one).

Where is the source

>WE WUZ GREEK 'N SHIET
>WE WUZ ARYAN 'N SHIET

sci-hub.cc/10.1126/science.aaf7943
>We sequenced Early Neolithic genomes from the Zagros region of Iran (eastern Fertile Crescent), where
some of the earliest evidence for farming is found, and identify a previously uncharacterized population
that is neither ancestral to the first European farmers nor has contributed significantly to the ancestry of
modern Europeans. These people are estimated to have separated from Early Neolithic farmers in
Anatolia some 46-77,000 years ago and show affinities to modern day Pakistani and Afghan populations,
but particularly to Iranian Zoroastrians. We conclude that multiple, genetically differentiated huntergatherer
populations adopted farming in SW-Asia, that components of pre-Neolithic population structure
were preserved as farming spread into neighboring regions, and that the Zagros region was the cradle of
eastward expansion.

> These people are estimated to have separated from Early Neolithic farmers in
Anatolia some 46-77,000 years ago and show affinities to modern day Pakistani and Afghan populations,
but particularly to Iranian Zoroastrians.

B T F O

Beh, don't listen to the southern euro mongrels here Finn-bro.

They jelly, Turkish-molded Slavo-Byzantine Albanians

Stay*

greece..

just because you mongols got raped by some swedes and got blonde hair doesn't make you european. you don't even speak a european language lmao

So Germany is 30℅ white?

>tfw no greek nordic gf

>dienekes.awardspace.com/texts/greekmorphological/
dienekes.awardspace.com/texts/greekmorphological/

Basically
It was us who raped them, and now we are the whitest population in Evropa.

Well, then it seems, that you have no one to blame but yourself for your downfall.

Fun fact: Greece doesn´t even have a land tax.

Fucking banana republic.

Pay denbts.

What's that reaction image called?
Want to fug

Greece has one of the highest land taxes in the world.

>Bullshit like genetic studies don't matter.
Bullshit like opinions of cockmongling Somali-semen licking Swedesharias don't matter either

Not sure, just saved it off of someone else.

>modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greeks].

So they all have two legs, two arms, a head and excessive body hair.

Just because finnic isnt PIE language, doesnt make it non european language, the finnics have lived in the north-eastern areas for thousands of years and the finnic language is one of the europes oldest

This person isn't Greek.

that guy is British :^)

Azov Greek report in

Fuck off, Britbong.
Just because it SPEAKS Greek, doesn't it Greek.

On paper maybe, but if you don´t collect them in reality a tax is not a tax.

wsj.com/articles/greece-struggles-to-get-citizens-to-pay-their-taxes-1424867495

make it*

Does that mean that Turkroaches are basically Aristotle?

Why does this woman think her stomach is a human bean

There isn't a date on here but it is easy to assume the study is over 10 years old. Theres been massive changes in the study of geneology and dna since then.
We'll be able to compare the actual DNA ancient greeks to modern greeks, instead of only their skeletons

Memespouting doesn't really refute what he said.

Are you even familiar with your own myths?

The archetypical European population is the Basques. Finns and Greeks are both at the extremes. Deal with it, FFS.

Maybe read the whole article, sausage-nigger.

Really makes you think

Only if we compare that of Ancient Americans to Modern Americans.

>Tfw you can feel moderately proud only about your personal achievements
>Tfw you can't feel smug

At least i can read this runespeak

amm what? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
lmao stfu retard

You're right, they were very "progressive"

>muh blue eyes

Only relevant thing ever about finnish people, that and their striking suicide rate, autism and alcoholism.

>a Greek of all people making fun of faggots

Keksimus maximus

Not having Near East DNA makes you an extreme. Near East DNA has been in Europe for 9.000 years and it's what made it great.

it doesnt make us extreme, it makes us true europeans, what you are not
>hurr durr it has been in europe for 1000000000000000000million trillion years
just because the near east shitskins raped your people, doesnt make near east dna european

Got me there, Kraut.

>“Greeks consider taxes as theft,” said Aristides Hatzis, an associate professor of law and economics at the University of Athens. “Normally taxes are considered the price you have to pay for a just state, but this is not accepted by the Greek mentality.”

Muh taxes are theft.

>Much of Greece’s tax evasion occurs in the small transactions of daily life.
>“It is a win-win situation,” he said. “I pay less for the products and the store pays less in taxes.”

Win-Win, yeay! I mean, what would happen, if I´d pay taxes?

>“The Greek economy would collapse if the government were to force these people to pay taxes,” one senior government official said.

One senior government official said. Please, dont make me laugh. Of course your politicians would say that, since you niggers would hang them for enforcing a real depression, that would solve your problems once and for all.

Seriously fuck you and every other freeloading gyrosnigger in greece for living the nice life for some years by spending all those EUROMONIES. You poeple disgust me and deserve everything you get.

If you hadn´t had this fuck corruption mentality, then you wouldn´t have all those problems in the first place. But since all of you think, that you don´t have to pay taxes because rich people dont pax taxes you are fucked.
You could´ve forced everyone including the rich people to pax taxes, but you didn´t. You are freeloaders, and you know this but won´t accept this truth.

People think we used to kill Christian priests because we wanted to protect our traditions but it was mainly because they disturbed our furry conventions.

The Mesopotamians were already white and they cane to Europe bringing civilization with them. What do Eskimos have to show? You are pure, just like Ethiopians are pure.

>far east dna
>"""true europeans"""
lol no mongol

I literally don't care about your opinion. Vote to leave the EU and fuck off.

>germany
>white
look at me
we are caliphate now

Sausage-nigger, I think that your country is going to be destroyed by sand-niggers faster than us. In the end we won't even have to pay debt.
Europe gets rid of you, Greeks won't have to pay debts. Win-win situation.

This guy was finnish too
da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vølund_Smed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slagfiðr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agilaz

>lmao he actually saved the pic i posted in other thread and thinks it will hurt my feelings
hahahahaha, please, keep spreading it :DDDDDDD
>eskimos
what do eskimos have to do with anything?
we are finnics aka the only true europeans
>hurr durr they brought culture
yeah, just as those """""""european"""""""" turks and other shitskins brought culture to you

Hahahahahahahaha, but who´ll pay for your free shit, then? Why didn´t your country leave the EU when those EBIL TROIKA PEOPLE came to clean up the mess your created?

You just admitted, that you don´t have anything to respond to this.

Better infect yourself with HIV to collect some more government monies, before the financial situation gets even worse.

I see that you accepted the fact that you are part Mongol and not fully european, so there is no reason to argue here

Shitskins and turks have no relationship to the ancient peoples thst inhabited Europe. Pls stop. Show us something beautiful pure Europeans made.

>Why didn´t your country leave the EU when those EBIL TROIKA PEOPLE came to clean up the mess your created?

Because Tsipras has no balls, if a new referendum came about Grexit this time, I would vote out in a heart beat.

>Own country fucks up in every way imaginable
>only hope to survive this is the downfall of the whole western world

I admitted that I don't care. I wish the Greek state sucks more money from Germamy. Why not? Germans can't do anything. They'll vote 'yes'.

im not talkign about the great things we did, im talking about aesthetics, and aesthetically finnics are way more beautiful than greeks

Nice, do it faggot. Do something usefull and kill the EU once and for all.

Pos pane ta pramata stin ellada? mporw na epistrepsw h einai akoma skata/even worse?

No man, you really aren't. That's pretty objective.

>literally muh dick, mongoloid version
the only use of your pretty girls is to fill our brothels. not exactly something you want to brag about

ΜΟΓΓΟΛΕ

Hey bro, pws einai ta pragmata ekei?

>be triggered sausage-nigger
>try to come up with a comeback to greek dude
>searches google "greek pay debt meme haha xd"
>saves and doesn't even change filename.

>Women love him
You literally fail genetically.

>that
>prettier than pic related

nice fourfours btw

εkτος kαι αν δουλευεις kαθαριστρια σε τουαλετες η σερβιτορος μην kανεις kαμια μαλαkια kαι γυρισεις