Has there been a bigger miscast in recent movie history than Emma Watson as Belle?

Has there been a bigger miscast in recent movie history than Emma Watson as Belle?

Jesse Eissenberg as Lex Luthor.

>hollywood propaganda
>ever caring about casting

this
and this

Oddly enough, I think she was too pretty for Hermione and now she's too ugly Belle. Aged like milk.

When you're a paedophile all girls age like milk

Casting Cara Delevingne as anything other than a goblin eating boogers in a back alley.

Maggie Gyllenhaal as Katie Holmes

>awful singing
>anyone in their right minds thinking she compares to Paige O'Hara
>not a beauty

The only redeeming thing about sitting through this shitshow was Gaston and Beast.

Jared Leto as Joker

Frank Langella as Nixon

well the movie made a billion dollars despite her so I guess it's only bad casting if you wanted a good movie instead of a nostalgia bait remake.

OP as a HIV-negative heterosexual

Eisenburg as luthor. And anything that cara eyebrow face is in. Oh and depp in black mass

Her not casting her feet on my dick

She wasn't miscast. The movie's sole purpose is to make money, and she helped it make a lot of money.

Yer, all the black people in that shitty film.

Emma Watson is a shitty actress and has a vile personality. I can't think of someone I'd want to see on screen less than her and that smug manly smile of hers

The character was complete garbage though.

she has a very mannish face

That was just poor direction and writing coupled with him trying to go full method to fill Heath Ledger's boots.

DCEU hate is reaching untold levels of autism

Agree. There's a Mean Girls-like quality to Sophie Turner's acting.

>God, so, like, I'm telepathic, I read minds, gahhh...

That new Spider-Manlet

Tom Holland Spidey is supposed to be only 15 or 16 right now, it's ok for him to be a small guy.

Though he's only 5'8, unless he gets a big growth spurt yeah that's a problem for his future adult version

No way. He is perfect.

Idris Elba as Heimdall
Idris Elba as Cpt. Roque
Idris Elba as Roland
>Guy is a good actor but his "black guy playing a white character" meme needs to die

Michael Clarke Duncan was perfect as Kingpin (in an otherwise garbage movie) so you're objectively wrong

All can be forgiven if they reveal he is a former Robin created around the time that Batfleck snaps and kills the original Joker. It would explain why he wouldn't care about killing criminals but at the same time have Joker around and not want him to die. The reason Harley worships him can be explained as her believing Joker's mind "transferred" to this body.

>Preferring pic related to PVT Pyle surviving self inflicted headshot and going on to become one of NYC most powerful crime bosses.
No accounting for taste, I guess

underrated

HELLO

Whoever got recasted to play Rodrick in the Wimpy Kid reboot.

that's what bothers me. he's playing an accurate kid that age when he's 20 IRL. bad news for sequels.

that's a good lip color on Justin Long

I still fap to her leaked bikini pictures

Has there been a more triggered group of cringeworthy losers than people like you on feminism?

Literally the only choice

t. someone who has only seen Sam Raimi Spiderman

Famke was literally perfect. There was nowhere to go but down.

Sometimes I forget the DCEU exists lmao

Not as bad as recasting a Rowley that surpasses the original and doing absolutely fuckall with the character
>mfw the new movie tanked at the box office and there's no chance of a sequel with more Rowley screentime and a recast Fregley, Chirag and Patty

>Maggie Gyllenhaal as any role other than Babe

Sup marvel cuck shills

>not growing up fapping to Secretary

you missed out lad

>growing up fapping to Secretary
a 2002 film
>growing up

You honestly are acting like an insecure Sup Forumsfag, missing any basis in argument relevant to this board.

French Belle vs. Amerifat Belle

Chris Hemsworth as a blackhat tier hacker

Dude looks and sounds as dumb as a rock

>Emma Watson
>Amerifat
?????

>Has there been a more triggered group of cringeworthy losers than people like you on feminism?

Nobody said anything about feminism, user. Sounds like you may the triggered one here.

french belle vs British belle, dumb fuck

You honestly are acting like an insecure Sup Forumsfag, missing any basis in argument relevant to this board.

>You honestly are acting like an insecure Sup Forumsfag
im going to need a source on this. can you give me a quick rundown of Sup Forums

no this is french belle vs. British belle

>can you give me a quick rundown of Sup Forums

Sure thing senpai

Here's a classic Sup Forums philosophical and theological dilemma

but the character on the right was never in the beauty and the beast movie. going to need a source of your claim.

even better

>but the character on the right was never in the beauty and the beast movie.

No him but you're right there that guy was mistaken, the girl on the right is from beauty and the blast

This I can't take her seriously anymore after seeing her that movie. Like I see her in another movie and I think she'll do something akin to what she did on Secretary.

G A D O T

honestly Jared Leto would have made a fine Joker if the character he played was actually like the Joker in the comics/BTAS. Even if they just redid Nicholson's Joker it'd have worked, but I guess they felt like they had to 1-up Ledger's portrayal? I genuinely can't think of any reasons why they'd think his character was anything like the Joker, especially with those stupid fucking tattoos on his face. Same with Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, like I get that her costume would look stupid as fuck in live action but just making her dress like a mid-2000s emo girl at the mall was a misfire

WRONG

isn't the whole point of Spider-Man that Peter Parker is scrawny as fuck? Like didn't people bitch about Tobey Maguire being too old/muscular and Andrew Garfield being too tall/good looking?

off-topic but can someone explain why the Raimi costume still looks great while the TASM costumes/MCU costumes both look like shit? Is it the web texturing?

>yfw you realize Belle means beautiful girl

To be fair X men movie casts are always a hit or miss. Sure Jackman as wolverine, Picard as Prof X and McKellen as Magneto where all great but all Jean Greys and Scott Summers have been subpar, all Emma Frosts have been subpar... Ellen Page as Shadow cat was really wrong too.

McAvoy and Fassbender where alright though...

That's just a horrible, horrible idea... i mean, it's just terrible and almost as awful as "The Joker is actually time traveling Batman".

She is fine, not the best but an OK choice.
I am pretty sure that at the very least we can all agree the Ghostbusters cast was worse than Bell.

Only correct choice
>theaterfag who saw a few of Wagner's operas at the Vienna Opera house

He's scrawny until he gets his powers, but he looks like a fine weight for what they're aiming for

She was great the shit choices you guys want are a million times worse.

Rey is fucking bad

Anthony Mackie as Tupac Shakur

Emma was good though tbqhwyf

>that high octane review
All correct

perfect to me and idc what you think

Peter is a Chad. He was only a nerd when he was in high school

Not movie, but I thought it was really weird putting high profile people like Schwimmer and Fallon on Band of Brothers. You are immersed in the story and suddenly
>wtf is Ross doing there?

Same, but with Fallon in Almost Famous. All I see is Jimmy Fallon in a wig.

It was better than the aninated version and so was Belle.

Shit taste

Watson speaks french and was born and raised in paris also that french version was shit

Hollywood really wants to push this degenerate whore

She's disgusting.

This