So another restaurant denies service to Law Enforcement

So another restaurant denies service to Law Enforcement.

foxnews.com/us/2016/07/28/virginia-police-officer-denied-service-at-restaurant.html

>A Virginia police officer was refused service at a restaurant Monday because one of the cooks refused to serve her while she was in uniform.

Authorities said the uniformed Alexandria police officer was standing in line at Noodles & Company when the cook came out from the back and told the cashier, “You better pull me off the line, because I'm not serving that,” according to Fox 5 DC.

The department said the cashier and the cook started to laugh and the officer left the restaurant. Police Chief Earl Cook was upset and spoke to management at the restaurant Tuesday. The restaurant said it would conduct an investigation into the incident.

>started to laugh
>laugh

If any redblooded Sup Forumsbros have eaten at this place, lets be sure you express your opinion rightly...

Lets show the #BLM scum and idiot businesses that hire them what we think.

We know what to do...

Other urls found in this thread:

khou.com/news/local/mcdonalds-worker-fired-for-refusing-service-to-off-duty-officer/282812984
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3672417/Lesbian-couple-refused-wedding-cake-Christian-bakers-receive-hate-mail-three-years-later.html
city-data.com/zips/22314.html
foxnews.com/us/2016/07/28/virginia-police-officer-denied-service-at-restaurant.html
noodles.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be cop
>don't get noodles
Cucks btfo

>be Canucuckdian
>dont get mudslime or chink cock daily for 24hours
>commit suicide by swallowing hockey stick as putting head in vat of maple syrup

Leafs BTFO

You will never shitpost as well as I do.

Happens a lot it seems

khou.com/news/local/mcdonalds-worker-fired-for-refusing-service-to-off-duty-officer/282812984

Honestly i don't understand why anyone would go to a fast food place with niggers working in it in the first place.

If I were the owner and that stupid nigger cost me a customer, nigger would be cussed out and told to leave instantly.

The owner probably lost more than one customer that day (word of mouth + negative publicity).

Niggers cost businesses money. Too bad they are forced to hire them. "Muh diversity"

>refuse to do my job
>get fired
>white man holding me down

>shitposting well
ask me how i know how new you are

Sad fact is it's pretty common place. Would be great if the department could just sue them for it. It's like saying you won't serve blacks, or construction workers, etc. It shouldn't be allowed. If you're in business you don't pick and choose who is a customer, or you should be fucked up with a lawsuit.

Northern VA is a fucking bastion of progressivism terms of policing. The cops in Alexandria are more concerned with MS13 than shooting niggers. Most of the cops are black or female.

>If you're in business you don't pick and choose who is a customer
I disagree. If you're a private business that wants to cater to only whites, blacks, muslims, whatever, I don't see why it's a problem. The problem is that black people steal more than others so they'll cry rayciss while ignoring that 13% of the population commits over 50% of the crime.

holy shit this is the noodles and co i go to lol

Can a black man refuse service to a cop who orders a gay cake tho?

but think of all the niggers he made happy and are sure to be life long paying customers there!

No, if you're going to open your doors to the public as a business, you serve everyone. Of course you can ban a specific person for disorderly conduct or whatever, but you can't stop serving a certain group for no reason at all. Otherwise you're not functioning as a public business. If your door unlocked and the sign says open, you serve whoever comes in
Only fair way to do it

An enterprising criminal would rob this store and know the cops won't be in any hurry to come to their aid.

>If you're a private business

Noodles & Company aren't private.

I disagree. I think any non govt owned/funded business should be able to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

If some nig owns a place and doesn't want to serve cops or white people let him put up a sign saying no whites allowed. Tell me you hate me so i'll know not to give you any of my money. Let the consumers make more educated decisions with their money.
Then sit back and laugh as black owned places refuse to serve whites and struggle to survive.

You don't seriously think the niggers who did this to a cop actually live in Alexandria, do you?

"You will never shitpost as well as I do."

>or lick dog cock
>or be lead by a substitute teacher
>or get saged on Sup Forums faster

Fucking hell. I live in Alexandria! Should I go there and tape a piece of paper that says NO NIGGERS ALLOWED?

>inb4 bakery that got ruined because it didn't want to make gay wedding cake

I'm with you, but we are getting 1984-tier

Granted Alexandria is pretty big. It could any noodle and company

oh is this the US Noodles & Co created by the "Noodles for Niggers" act of 1998, signed into law by Bill Clinton to provide noodles to niggers in the inner cities?

At least you have pride,in your work.

>how to get the police to slowly respond to your calls while the place gets ransacked by niggers

Shame.

>eating at a place called noodles & company

I can just eat ramen and it'd be 1000% cheaper...

>Alexandria is pretty big

wut?

It's the noodles and company on Duke St by Bishop Ireton. I'm pretty sure it's Fairfax County anyway.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3672417/Lesbian-couple-refused-wedding-cake-Christian-bakers-receive-hate-mail-three-years-later.html

At least that story had a happy ending :)

I like their Pad Thai and Thai Curry soup.

That being said I almost never go there.

wtf i hate noodles now

now i'm a #BurritoElito

You're an idiot

>nignogs start to leverage their valuable services against police officers
>cops across the US no longer have access to as much fast food as they did before

Oh the humanity. On a sidenote, why the fuck can black people not pronounce or spell names like 'Joel'?

>Not posting best Katherine

>I's be jus like mawtin lutha kang and dat susan b anthony n dat shiet today
>NO ossifer I not be servin u I ruh-zurv the right to rafuse service to any nigga i want
>You're fired DeTravus

When will the oppression END???

Hey I live near that. Can confirm there are plenty of insufferable liberals here.

>Be cop
>Go to restaurant to eat like any human bean
>Get denied food
>Later that week same restaurant is getting robbed at gun point
>Don't respond to call

It's what I would do if I was the police.

Welp, fuck Noodles & Co.

Never eating there again without a loud and very public apology.

let me give you the shitty third world version of that, I used to work with cops

>be cop
>go to taco stand or seven eleven and demand free shit
>get denied free food
>Later that week same taco stand or seven eleven is getting robbed at gun point
>Don't respond to call

A FUCKING LEAF.

that is all.

Private businesses shouldn't be forced to serve anybody.
Don't like it? Don't take your business there. Simple as that

note to self: there will be no police inside Alexandria noodles & company

there was another case of fags getting denied and suing in Colorado but i don't think they had the same happy ending

>eating noodles at all

It's pleb tier shit food. Fuck Noodles and Co

>60% white
>median age is 40
>avg home value is $650k
>avg gross income $150k

Police action is rarely required.

city-data.com/zips/22314.html

you can't go that far, just respond slowly so you can say you did your job and CYA
like go exactly the speed limit, if you're drinking coffee or eating something finish it before you go

>try to deny service to niggers
>get btfo

Fuck you. I've eaten there probably a hundred times. I love pasta.

But fuck them. They'll never get my dollars or the dollars I spend on my girlfriend again.

I realized I'm conservative in pretty much ever sense, with the exception of cops. Fuck them. It's not a Black Lives Matter thing either, they're just legitimately shitty people.

I meant happy ending because the dykes have to keep changing their jobs and their lives were basically ruined in every aspect.

These people will be fired unless this owner is also with BLM. No manager would let cooks and cashiers decide who can and can't eat there.

Maybe, just maybe this law is placed to protect nigger shops from self-destruction

i know, i don't think the Colorado case went as well for the bakers, i think the fags got money and shit

Nigger line cooks dont own the store

looks pretty delicious desu senpai

This is one of my favorite restaurants. I'm going to call and tell them I'm never eating there again.

Its overpriced.

because of a couple of niggers?
cmon dude, at least the owners are trying to make it right

Also I'm going to learn how to cook the things I ate there.

It's a bad restaurant anyways.
Everything on their menu is a really shitty imitation of a good meal

Alexandria is full of stupid niggers and beaners. Can't forget the autistic liberals too

>foxnews.com/us/2016/07/28/virginia-police-officer-denied-service-at-restaurant.html

It's time for restaurant segregation.

noodles.com/

Let's see who owns this bitch.

A couple of people are going to lose their jobs. The company is bending over backwards to apologize. And is going to probably clean house. And will even be putting down signs endorsing police officers.

well, at least they're taking it to the Supreme Court, let's see how that turns out.

Oh it's a franchise too. Nice. This could get fun.

Burritos are objectively superior. In fact Mexican especially TexMex, is superior to gook food.

My spidery sense tells me your dad is a bitter bartender and legitimate domestic abuser.

You've seen him leave in cuffs.

It hurts.

It hurts.

I'm going to drive there and throw a bernie glowstick in the back

How long until gay people can sue prostitutes for refusing to have sex with them?

its a chimichanga when it's fried, you savage. A fellow Burger should know this

>fried burrito

n-n-no

Cops are bad for business, I wouldn't serve them either.

Turning the population against the police is one of the most important steps in communist subversion.

Noodles and Company is pretty good, but you can make multiple servings of anything they offer for the same price as one meal.

My pad thai tastes better anyway.

that's not quite how being gay works

Does this also count when you're living in an oppressive police state like you guys do?

I know that. It's from a local place called burrito Perdido that's fucking excellent.

Their burritos are huge and they offer bigger ones called Giants. Seriously the size of your arm.
We have such sights to show you.

Пpивeт, КГБ тoвapищ!

And not too long ago no would believe men would be willing to tuck their dicks just to win at sports. Times are crazy man

This is why your country is dying, because of cucks like you

You aren't much different so why would you even bother to ask

Polish user. I'm thinking of opening a series of restaurants that serve TexMex in Warsaw.

What say you?

Fuck da police

Polan has a weak currency compared to dollars so it's not that profitable.
I don't live in warsaw and people tell me it's the only place in the country with degeneracy and shitskins
btw what game are you going to do that in

But the company didn't have sign, this was an employee that didn't follow company policy.

This is probably the same person who ends up on welfare too

I'm actually thinking of doing it, like for real not a video game. Iv got family in Poland and a future soon to be wife who is going to Uni in Warsaw. Everytime she comes to the US she goes crazy about the variety of food here restaurant wise and she loves Mexican food.

Iv been thinking its a rather empty market, i was just wondering if you as your random on the street pol would want delicious burritos and tacos.

I'm really wondering how the conservatives are handling this. On the one hand
>businesses have a right to refuse service to anyone for whatever reason! Especially homos.
and on the other they're against them refusing service to police.

But user, lazy people prosper in communism

And I'm lazy. Does that mean, logically, I should hate cops?

The only people who prosper in communism are internationalist Jews.

Compare a poor person in Cuba or North Korea to a poor person in USA.

no I mean being gay means you don't want to fuck women, not that women don't want to fuck you

Never eating there again. Their food is shit anyway.

Try again retard

Damn, what is with these degenerates.

I give cops free burgers & fries if they catch me without the managers breathing down my neck.

There is an implicit "no spanish" rule in the eu.

With hyopcrisy, how else?

Now you really have to explain further

I cannot wait for shit to get so bad in the USA that the police create a "No policing" list.

It will be amazing. Could make a living robbing places that are on the no policing list.

>supporting the police state

You are just as bad.

Better question is how long until we legalize prostitution so that all employee in every job description are prostitutes. Then no one is able to refuse severing another. Except religious exceptions.
Activism needs to be recognized as the cult religion it is.