DinoKino

Why is documentary never talked here?
Great CGI, great narration, great cinematography and based dinos

What are some good movies about dinosaurs or others monsters beyond Jurassic Park?
How did JP managed to get the monopoly on this kind of movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-z6xADGTnk&t=1275s&ab_channel=RamosColomb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The scene where the Stegosaurus' have sex

The sequel and the prequel were also nice.

Shame there aren't many documentaries about prehistoric beasts and creature older than dinos.

>When the Ophthalmosaurus dies while giving birth

feathers

i fucked up

Yeah, but something about them was off, maybe because I saw Walking with(1999) when i was kid several times(even got the book), but the creatures are not the same

>Shame there aren't many documentaries about prehistoric beasts and creature older than dinos.
As for this i think that is related to what i said, they cant just shoot some dinos, have to make the CGI or animathronics, put some effort and there is no money behind.
They would just make a shitty CGI doc

>dinokino
>not kinosaurus

you fucked up

stop being new

post yfw mommy paraceratherium drives away her calf

D E L E T

>be Ornithocheirus
>has to live with annoying as fuck Tapejaras
>now has to travel half world to meet her people
>he cant get wet or wouldnt be able to fly so hides on a cave while raining
>he has to clean his own parasites with his teeth
>cross the Cretaceous Atlantic Ocean fishing to eat risking to be hunted
>get to Europe
>young punk Ornithocheirus are on best spot of the beach
>hecantland.webm
>decides to search another spot
>ends far away from all the cute females
>dies because too lonely

that was a sad episode

Yeah, the CGI of Walking with Monsters were already bad and I can't even imagine how worse they would be if they cut down the money.

Did anyone else unironically prefer Walking with Cavemen?

>Those special effects
>A more compelling story and relatable characters because it's about humans
>Those cavewomen titties

get off my thread and back to red it

dinosaur fight club was kino

Wew lad! Look at this triggered reddit kinotard.

but you are bumping the thread retard

>zombie wrists
>no feathers
>lips

WEW

>no feathers
>kino

>le all dinos had feathers meme
Neck yourselves

the dinosaurs that appear are no feather dinos, and they actually mention the fact that they will be birds

also, whats image related?

A fish

>fishes
>pre mankind

pic one faggot

T rex and similar had feathers

Velociraptor had feathers (or so they say)
On T Rex makes no sense, whats next, a feather Stegosaurus?

Planet Dinosaur is pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-z6xADGTnk&t=1275s&ab_channel=RamosColomb

>whats next, a feather Stegosaurus?
I think ornistichans have recently been found with feathers.

also
>Research into the genetic code of American alligator embryos could suggest that pycnofibres, crocodile scutes and avian feathers are developmentally homologous, based on the construction of their beta-keratin.
So if they're homologous the dinosauria feathers have a shared ancestry with pterosaur pycnofibers and crocodile scutes. Meaning any dinosaur could be feathered.

Kek i remember losing my shit when they had a sabretooth cat fight a fuckin bear or some shit

This is what im talking about, content may be great, but it looks like a videogame.
They dont just CGI the dinos but the whole world

>They dont just CGI the dinos but the whole world
ah

I think it's the best one out there since they bring up the map graphics, show where they find it, then show how the continents changed over the years and how the environment was different when the dinosaur was alive.

I dont say they didnt have feathers, just that sounds weird
Anyway, mammals are supposed to have hair for example, but there u have elephants, rhinos or whales.
My point being having feathers doesnt imply being full of them, and we are nothing but seeing concept art of those creatures

fuck yeah, the megabear.

I like that also.
But the fact that is so difficult to make it accurate and realist was the point of the thread

Who /BigAl/ here?

yeah they could look very different.

Just putting modern bird feathers on every dinosaur is kinda silly.

Early theropods had plumaceous feathers as did all coelurosaurids. Why would t-rex make no sense. Also, many ornithischians such as stegosaurs had primitive follicle-like feathers.

Dinosaurs are a myth, if you're going to take a political position to try to offend Christians there's plenty of fedora threads on Sup Forums you could shit up instead

Read further posts

Later theropods have feathers practically identical to modern birds. Ornithischians had different types of feathers like pic related.

I believe on God and Christianity and yet there is nothing that shows that god wouldn't create dinosaurs.
God creates life, life evolves into dinosaurs, dinosaurs die, life evolves into humans, humans find dinosaurs and get closer to god
There is no point into invent dinosaurs existence

And yet that's nothing but a drawing

its incredibly outdated, but it has great music

It was 1999 and you are not gonna get to be an expert from a documentary.
Its clearly a mix between science and fantasy and i think that make it great as a start point for people, specially kids

>0.05 USD has been deposited into your eternal soul

i was using it for example but ok

I wonder what's it like to be this autistic

>t. Kike cuck who shills a Jew religion

both sound good desu

iberomesornis i think? I had a WWD board game and this was one of the cards in it