Pope told Poland to take shitskins. Now they are going to do that for sure. Nice move EU

Pope told Poland to take shitskins. Now they are going to do that for sure. Nice move EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVQjRW9AD-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Poland
>Taking refugees
Pick one

>Now they are going to do that for sure.
What're you talking about?

You will now. Even your president said something about it. Say thanks to pope.

Poles will take refugees because pope said so. Or they will hate pope now and do the same Britain did ages ago.

Meanwhile doing this big event here where it's safe because no migrants and refugees.
If it's safe it will not change.

However even if we will have some nasty happening it will be sigh that opening up this much for pilgrims was not good idea.

So Pope can preach this stuff all he want, it's his job to do this anyway, it's not reason to made political decision of it.

time for islam to dominate ur country

Would an assassination attempt be a final trigger for the West?

It would be a godsend. Fuck this antipope

Pope Francis is antichrist or prophet of antichrist, he can shove his opinion down his ass
He doesn't believe that believing in Jesus is anyway important to salvation and he insults Christians way too much

Jan Paul II was the only good pope I can think of.

Vatican de facto supported Hitler tho
Fuck the pope, but I guess it doesn't matter what I think because I'm protestant and should feel this way regardless of what he does

>pope says we need to help the poor and hungry, especially running from wars
>our PM says thats fine, we already do, because we send some humanitarian help to middle eastern refugee camps
>our president says that we wont deny help to anyone looking for it, because he knows rapefugees dont want to come to Poland since there are no sharia law zones here

Wow, its fucking nothing

No because the pope is a figurehead and we don't care about him in the US at all.

I hope God will kill you.

So Poland will still be a paradise? Poxit when?

God killed the Catholic faith, scum.
There's a reason most Christians today don't follow the antichrist
Even the Orthodox knew

#NotMyPope
People don't give shit about this false pope, Pope died 2 IV 2005.

>FALSE Pope told Poland to take shitskins. Now they are going to do that for sure. Nice move EU.

Fixed.

this.

youtube.com/watch?v=nVQjRW9AD-g

>Antipope

I don't think you know what that word means.

Benedict XVI is the real pope
He stepped down officially because of health, but in reality because of treats
He was rumored to be assassinated in plot two times, before he abdicated

ALSO
Benedict told believers that islam is religion of hate, their prophet didin't produced nothing of value and they want to invade Europe
He was ridiculed and he was problematic man on high position, who might have stopped Islamic Invasion in 2015.
This was a part of a plan to get a new pope, that likes islam more than catholicism