The culture of burial in your country

The culture of burial in your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQr9Z8Dnxyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing remarcable tbqh, you usually see stuff like this, colectives niches or the common tombstone.

There is something like in USA. I saw that in post of one man from LJ.

w140 the ultimate mobsters chariot

I remember your posts, you wrote that you have your own crypt.

Sarmatians used to burn the bodies (fire is sacred) and stick a sword in the ground because we had war laws an shieeet

Are you Sarmatian?

Enjoying the first day on int, comrade?

Imagine if the thing in life you are most proud of in your entire life is a 2001 Mercedes E-class.

Volvo is also a good car

We make holes in the ground and put dead people in them. Most people place a nicely cut rock above them so they dont escape.

didn't know Carl Sagan was a russian mobster

>daewoo lanos
wow truly the richest man in russia

>>there is not a single Mercedes

kek

Not a gangster, but an authoritative businessman

comfy

Cute burial.

how my grandfather was buried

your grandfather is a hobbit?

he's korean so yea
He was buried in an isolated place in his farm land right next to his father. you need to walk 5mins up a hill where you can see all his apple trees and his house. theres a single stone plaque that read his name in chinese characters. the mound used to be green and fresh.
Comfy place totally would be buried there

Very gloomy tbhfam

difference?

We do it the standard Anglo way

Question time

After death do you want to be: buried, cremated, embalmed or frozen?

After analyzing all your graves, I came to the conclusion that you do not have personal cars

*Eaten

wew lad
e
w

Dickwaving with status symbols is a poor people thing.

sky burial

I have a W126 C-class, they're gr8.

Typically, when a person dies, a "hömänkynnys" is held. This is an ancient custom where the relatives devour their deceased family members remains. What body part goes to which family member is strictly ordered (feet to children, arms to siblings etc.) Nowadays it's hard to find relatives who will do this, so a group of people called "kynnystelijät" usually eat the body in place of the relatives. After the dinner, the funeral attendants will spend the night celebrating their own life's continuing by having sex. Using prorection is forbidden.

Why Russians are so tacky at everything?

when poor people get money they spend it in stupid ways

In the Netherlands you get dug up after a few years and get thrown into a pit.

All WW2 graves from Canadians (and Americans) here also get adopted by elementary school children.
Who will have to learn about the person who's grave they adopted. And take care of that grave.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQr9Z8Dnxyo

Only interesting posts in thread. Rest are typical wh*toid and r*ssian shit.

Can't think of anything special

>nothing remarkable
>posts one of the coolest cemeteries
nothing remarkable is modern cemeteries in the us. just a lawn and some flowers. almost look like unmarked graves.

>W126
>c-class

U wot

Japanese graveyards are creepy as shit

yeah but that appears to be different. a picture of a fucking car? not even the bling-clad rappers do that. that's something specific to slavs

>Get stuck with a dirty wop grave

Such is the life in toothpaste land.

>not building tiny cities for your dead people

Then what's the point in being buried?

Cool as fuck you mean, also what a beautiful scenery.

Makes the meat more tender?

its hard to maintain it

would it had been better to just cremate them if that is the rule?

Fun fact: the public trashcans were removed from vicinity of the crematoriums after they started filling up with ashes of the deceased even though it was illegal to just dump them there.

that's a bit fucked m8

yes now i remember when Christ put in his tomb he specifically asked for the most pimping chariot and on board mistrals to closed up with him. Russian fallowing the true way