To German and French Sup Forums posters

To German and French Sup Forums posters.

First of all, I feel awful for the terrorist attacks on your country. It must be absolutely infuriating to be on the opposite side of the political spectrum to the idiots who bring these savages in, and then have them kill innocent people.

Second, going back a month or so, it was you two country posters who were absolutely salty as fuck about "Brexit" (for reasons unknown). However, after the recent happenings all of your hostility seems to have vanished, as you've come to realize we mad a smart decision to get out of the situation we would surely be in, had we stayed.

Now to my main point. Germany and France, even though you doubted we would vote leave, even though you literally shared logic with the nigger voters in London (and Scotland, who are the niggers of the UK as they vote the exact same), and even though you did nothing but shitpost and show salt and hostility, its important to understand we forgive you.

As Sup Forums has shown near constantly through memes and influence, we can and will change things on the scale of small to large. With this in mind, it makes no fucking sense for Sup Forums infighting between white countries Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying don't call a Turk a Roach, at all. I'm saying that the stupid infighting between majority white countries makes us useful idiots, and needs to stop.

Back to my main point. It should be noted (and is relevant to my point) that before Brexit, the Americans were more than supportive, and wished us well (even as you scorned us) and when the news came in we had voted to leave, they were almost as overjoyed as we were. Since then, I have seen practically fuck all shitposting between the two countries, beyond playful banter.

With this in mind, and with the knowledge that Sup Forums absolutely helped spread awareness, memes and information on why "Leave" was the correct choice brings me to the main point of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/11754256/Scots-are-more-Right-wing-than-the-English.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need to do whatever we can for the Americans (as they would do for us) to get Donald Trump elected.

The Americans have suffered under PC and Leftism for nearly 8 years now, and yet despite this constant barrage of conflicting information, here they are, still our brothers in shitposting. We absolutely must put aside our infighting and shitposting based on flags, and help them the same way they helped us.

>But what's in it for me?
Asks Hanz and Pierre. Well, for starters lets observe what a right wing based "Leave" vote from Brexit inspired.
>Other countries announce interest in holding a referendum
>Other countries suddenly see a spike in interest (and will eventually find out) how shit the EU is
>Leftists absolutely shit themselves, as for the first time in a long time, they lost something.

Now, Brexit was simply a referendum. Lets be real, the UK is a tiny island in the centre of the world, who voted to leave a Union, and it caused all that.

Fucking imagine what can be achieved, can be realistically expected to be achieved if we get a rebublican nominee into American Presidency

This will benefit literally fucking everyone.

tl;dr Stand with our American friends, as they have done for us.
tl;dr The Scottish are the niggers of the UK, and former niggers of Europe. Fuck the Scottish. Hold your third referendum and fuck off this time, you leftist, heroin shooting, sheep fucking, battered mars bar eating traitors.

>mfw scottish yet i voted to leave the eu and to remain in the uk

Why should I be marginalised in my own country just because I voted that way?

Fucking hell, I might as well move down to England.

You're surrounded by leftist cowards, how do you not hate where you live mate?

Glorious thread mate

I'm also grateful of how supportive the American posters were during the Brexit referendum, it made me respect them enormously, especially when compared with the salt fest from the butthurt European posters

If Moray had voted leave I'd move to Elgin in a heartbeat.

TOO FUCKING BAD THEY VOTED MARGINALLY TO REMAIN WHEN THEY WERE THE MOST EUROSCEPTIC PLACE IN SCOTLAND.

I know, its only fair we return the favour, if not for our French neighbours or our old rivals the Germans, but just to repay the favour.

I'm curious, if you could indulge me for a moment?

Scotland voted to stay in the UK, because it does not mind having its choices ignored, and its decisions chosen for it.

We voted to leave th EU, because our choices get ignored and had our decisions chosen for us.

So Scotland throws a fit that its choices were ignored and had a decision made for it, and wants to leave the UK so it can rejoin the EU, so it can have its choices ignored and have decisions made for it again.

The rest of us are very VERY confused by this "logic"

>calls for a united front from all white nations
>drops a blitzkrieg of hate on white scotland

Most people in Scotland just want those social brownie points.

There is a distinctiveness that differentiates the old people and the young people in Scotland.

The young people believe everything they hear from Tumblr and the old people actually remember what Scotland was like before the EU and immigration and so they voted leave.

Now our grandparents are being shat on by the youth that are calling them "racist, misogynist and bigots".

>celebrating the collapsing of your country

KEKING AT YOU ENGLAND

brexit is nice because it's a poll result, showing how much retarded a country is, so congratulation on that, being the first country that literaly have a paper writtien ' WE ARE ALL FUCKING RETARDED IN HERE '

ALSO LAMOIN AT YOUR GENE POOL FROM HERE

>>drops a blitzkrieg of hate on white scotland

They tried to keep us in the EU, so that an outside foreign body could interfere with democracy and freedom.

They're traitors. I don't wish harm on them, and honest to God, if they were under threat I would wish them safety, but they are absolutely not on our side on this, and they never will be.

Look at this picture I posted

As you well know, London is where our biggest concentration of non-whites live. Notice how they vote? Now look at Scotland.

They are the absolute niggers of our fair isles, lad.

I see. So its an age gap up there?

Also, do me a solid and read my above point and give your thoughts on it.

Do you think Scotland can be saved at this point? You guys are (at the moment) just a giant London, full of tumblr users and idiots.

Nothing would make me happier than to have you guys get your heads on straight and stop being so bloody silly.

Ahmed, I'm speaking to French posters, not immigrants who simply live there.

Don't you have a goat to be raping?

cool blog lad, now fuck off

>the Americans were more than supportive, and wished us well (even as you scorned us) and when the news came in we had voted to leave, they were almost as overjoyed as we were

Damn right I was. That was one of the best nights I can remember. My irl pol friend came over and we drank and celebrated all night. When Nigel admitted defeat we were crushed only to see him come back out at 2 in the morning and announce victory. I'll never forget that moment. Godspeed Brits, we stand with the motherland now so more than ever.

>Godspeed Brits, we stand with the motherland now so more than ever.

We've had our time to shine. Its about time you guys get unfucked now.

MAGA

I just want to move to England, get the fuck out of Scotland.

This place is doomed and until the Scottish Parliament is bombed and the haggis is cooked in a car explosion it'll stay that way.

Thinking about moving to somewhere nice, redpilled and white in England.

The elderly are sadly passing away in Scotland and the less of a presence they have in the elections, the more presence the liberals will have and I pray to God himself that the day the SNP win over the last three unionist strongholds NEVER arrives.

In 2020, we will hopefully see the SNP crash.

my name is philippe garnier and i'm white as fuck, all of my grand grand grand parents where french and white.

my dna is surely superior to yours in terms of how ' white ' i am, depsite this being a really retarded fact to point out.

i wont try to explain to you how retarded and just racist you are, but you got to know that your shitty country is now officialy the cuck of the global market, you wont see real damage until like 10 years, brexis is a waste of time, money and human ressources for england. IT IS A FUCKING KNOWN FACT.

I was in hospital at the time and i'm sure the worry made me feel more ill but in the morning it was Joyful

Protip: The further away from London you are, the whiter it gets.

>and just racist you are

I'd rather be a racist than have a priests beheaded head rolling down the street.

>collapse of your country
>countries lining up to do trade deals with us
>the economic "consequences" of brexit are literally nothing, and the sterling drop even helps our exports somewhat
>europe is so desperate to keep trade with us that they're willing to drop free movement for 6 years if we stay inside the single market

Everything's going fine so far tbqh.

>nobody in the EU is realizing that the intelligent thing to do after Brexit is take a look at the reasons why one of its most powerful members left and change accordingly, learning from the mistakes of the past, reforming the Union into something beneficial instead of the bureaucratic crap it has become
>instead it has split the political debate into pro and anti EU dogma, both as stupid as the other
I want to get off this ride but I can't.

Cumbrian here. Anti-EU scots are welcome.

Nice try Mustapha, back to Algeria

Im dying Egipt, dying

And outstanding epic post,I agree the yanks excelled themselves,the gerrys and frogs are still in shock,we voted with our feet.

>both as stupid as the other

For God sakes, Pierre.

Its this sort of shit that keeps your country fucked.

Pro EU nonsense or being "neutral" on the subject is absolute cancer to your country.

We're lucky, we have a channel of water between us and mainland Europe, but you guys? You guys are suffering like fuck under it.

Saying "anti EU is just as moronic as pro EU" is batshit crazy logic.

How is anti EU sentiment going to have your priests beheaded? Or (what feels like) weekly acts of terror and violence?

Come on, man.

Agreed. I'm fairly certain Trump is going to win. People here are starting to accept it. I saw so many normies share this article on Facebook yesterday. It's Michael Moore but he actually nails it. It's obvious living here which side has the enthusiastic supporters that are going to get out of bed and go vote.

Sturgeon is already under fire from the Scottish fishing industry

because they despise the EU

Forgot link.
michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

It's the purpose of a Scotsman to ruin the lives of Englishmen, we gonna ruin your brexit as much as possible

I'll celebrate like a motherfucker when he wins, that's for sure.

oh the priest decapitation is directly my fault, and frexit could have indeed prevented it right ?

you fucking idiot.

>It must be absolutely infuriating to be on the opposite side of the political spectrum
what is infuriating is how any dissent is suppressed by the MSM and now the ministry of justice too. i can handle dissent but democracy without a fair marketplace of ideas does not amount to much.

>Second, going back a month or so, it was you two country posters who were absolutely salty as fuck about "Brexit" (for reasons unknown).
After Cox was shot, the british Bexiteers here were basically throwing the towel. I had to go through the ranks, bitchslap them and tell them to get their rifle and get back in line, soldier.

as for your mainpoint, as a afd member I support trump. i do it because he trolls the establishment which clings to power and calls every rising rivals on the right nazis. i am not a a nazi, i am not even an alt-righter and the treatment of the mainstream pisses me off. they need to be dismantled, then punished.

>we gonna ruin your brexit as much as possible

Your entire country united to vote "Stay" and all it did was make England, Wales and Ireland laugh even harder as we announced we're leaving.

You got conquered, had a referendum years later to regain independence, and you said "No, we love English dick in our ass" and stayed. After several more years of your oil money being sent to us, we gave you another chance. You voted "No" again, screaming "MORE ENGLAND COCK IN OUR ASS, MORE"

And now, after realizing that no matter how much dick you take, we'll never accept you like we accept our Welsh and Irish brethren, you throw a hissy fit and want a third referendum.

You voted No twice before, you'll do it again.

Remember: You're our bitches, forever. Unless you actually fuck off, in which case that actually works for us as well. Lol.

>my name is

hold the fuck up right there son why should we listen to what you have to say

I appreciate your support.

We are still fighting. The fight is really demanding, bu the Hillbitches Shill threads on Sup Forums really prepared us to expand our ideas in Twitter and other platforms.

However, you shouldn't rely on Swedes and Germans. They don't understand what it means to be free in thought and will. They like everything given and on controlled amounts.

They don't understand what a Magna Carta did to a nation and why it freed societies. Why it is important to feel free and have equal opportunity and without obligations to provide the same results.

They don't understand valor. That is why they can't fathom the idea of Trump and patriotism.

Thanks, Britishbrah

You have to see the anti-EU arguments here,; it's mostly fueled by ignorance, demagogy and fearmongering. And that's the issue. Nobody is taking a critical look at the EU.
Pro-EU say that all good things we have and take for granted are a result of the EU (which is very largely false), that the UK made a mistake (as if it was our place to contest and judge their democratic decision) and that we should just involve ourselves more (which would be good if it didn't just mean throw money into the pot and pass pointless regulation on irrelevant product quality control).
Anti-EU keeps throwing dumb "economic" arguments about how the Euro is the only problem we have (which is false. The Euro did cause some problems but that is not a fault that comes from its concept, but from the overall consequence of 2008. Many currencies fell in value including the Euro but they tend to put all the blame on the Euro) or how our economic contribution to the EU is crippling our economy (while completely disregarding the EU funds small businesses and organisation, as well as students can recieve). It's a lot of false arguments about immigration (because we apparently have no control over our harbours apparently and people from outside of the EU can enter freely since Shengen encompasses the whole world) and other globalist nonsense.

let me add this: i am an oldschool conservative (think Adenauer, Erhard, Kohl) and all the right-wingers who go overboard are hurting the cause of driving the left-wigners from power. the people will end up voting the party that solves the country's problems with a minimum of toughness. which means: tough measures will be supported but no more than absolutely necessary.

that is something that alt-righters don't get, even discounting the banter and hyperbole here.

chancellor kohl had basically solved the refugee problem in the 90s with a change to the constitution. a right wing/nazi party was not necessary. and then merkel came along and simply ignored the dublin accord. we need to return to kohl policies. it's impossible with the cdu. we need AfD.

Why are French poster so dump on pol?
Br"exit will be good for the uk and I hope that we will leave the EU ourself
If 50% of the French population realy know what is the EU and not just some stupid ignorant like you who say "muh economy" we would have leave the union a long time ago

I'm honestly gaining a lot of insight from this thread.

What's it like being surrounded by people like the poster you responded too? Given your countries blatant leftism, its clear they are the majority.

I would be angry, just all day every day.

How does Finland feel about this pic?

No surprise. The EU has absolutely gutted (no pun intended) the British fishing industry.

>Prior to the EEC, British fisherman had fished our territorial waters without issue since time immemorial
>After joining the EEC, and later the EU, we had to allow in several other countries who wanted access to our territorial waters to fish
>This led to overfishing and sustainability issues
>The EU attempted to correct this by introducing mandate after mandate, introducing quotas, limiting how many fish could be caught, what sizes of fish could be landed and more
>In the latest round of laws and regulations, fishermen have been limited to spending no more than ~95 days per year at sea
>All this has collapsed a once-thriving industry in Britain, as more and more fishermen can't make enough money to carry on
>It's finally reached the point that the EU is handing out grants to fishermen to send their boats to the breakers and get out of the industry for good because EU laws and regulations destroyed it

>while completely disregarding the EU funds small businesses and organisation, as well as students can recieve
Il faut essayer de saisir que les financements de l'union européenne sont les mêmes partout dans l'EU ainsi si l'EU donne 1 million pour financer le stade devant chez moi il le fait aussi pour financer le stade en Roumanie et en Pologne. comme la france et Allemagne sont les principaux contributeurs le stade en face de chez moi sera principalement financer par la France mais le stade en Roumanie aussi et c'est la le problème. L'Union Européenne est un grouffre financier sans nom et il est sur à 200% que d'ici 10 ans l'UK sera la première puissance économique européenne

Am I the only one who remembers all the burgers spamming our threads with:

>delusional bongs
>you actually think you're going to leave the EU?
>kicking out poles to make way for niggers
>your economy will collapse
>stay cucked
>you will never leave

>answering shills

meh

June 23rd is your independence day.

My whole circle of friends at the very least respected and the rest admired Farage for his tireless work and articulate message. His many speeches to the EU chamber dwellers were rooted in logos and we want more of that in our own country. I also want someone in office that furthers our friendship and makes sure to put your country at the front of queue when you finally leave.

Sorry for Obama and his thinly veiled threats by the way. I got the impression that he was holding a bust of Churchill in one of his offices hostage for your votes to stay, implying he can remove it for better figures to be displayed. Maybe I over analyzed it, but he was certainly talking down and lecturing you and your sovereignty movement, of which he should be ashamed.

This country is doomed more fucked than sweden and germany by far
We're stick in a anti-religion anti-tradition anti-nation that even the posters on Sup Forums can't go beyond this propaganda

>It's obvious living here which side has the enthusiastic supporters that are going to get out of bed and go vote.
I think you and everyone like you really underestimate just how many shitskins are all over america, it doesnt matter how low energy hillary's white supporters are...
president clinton will get elected off the strength of the nigger vote because this country is too far gone

>L'Union Européenne est un grouffre financier sans nom
Oui.
C'est pour ça que dans sa forme actuelle, l'UE ne présente pas tant d'avantages pour une bonne partie de ses membres. C'est pour ça que le Royaume-Uni l'a quitté et ça ne devrait pas nous laisser de marbre. Il faut réformer l'UE car ses principes sont encore hérités d'un temps où elle ne comprenait que peu de membres dont la puissance économique était à peu près comparable. Il est possible de la changer en quelque chose de bénéfique pour ses membres mais personne n'a l'air de vouloir mener cette idée. Si l'UE est gardée dans son état actuelle, elle va finir par imploser après que tous ses acteurs potentiels (France, Italie, Pologne, Pays-Bas) soient partis car elle ne leur offrait plus assez.
L'idée d'une union dans l'Europe peut avoir des résultats souhaitables même aujourd'hui mais l'UE telle qu'elle existe ne correspond plus aux attentes de beaucoup de ses membres. L'eurosceptisme n'est pas apparu par magie.

>This country is doomed more fucked than sweden and germany by far
>We're stick in a anti-religion anti-tradition anti-nation that even the posters on Sup Forums can't go beyond this propaganda

Sad to hear , if only half of that is true france is in for some shit

>Sorry for Obama

That nigger does not represent you, or your ideals. You don't need to apologize for him.

If Trump fucks something up, then we'll talk.

I'm sorry mate. I really am.

I've been to France a bunch, and honest to God, you (whites) are good, nice people.

Its horrible watching this happen to you.

We might make it through.
Ironically enough, the recent repeated attacks in the country have brought some people together. because a lot of us are not fine with some religious fanatics trying to destroy our lives and traditions.
And maybe we needed that sort of shakeup to realize that these things have value and we should defend them.
It could easily go eother way, but I'll still be hoping we don't go full german self-hatred.

It was definitely like this in the beginning and after the shooting.
Burgers are always like this, always changing their tune and kissing ass once it's looks like it's actually happening.

L'arrivé de l’euroscepticisme n'est pas dû (principalement) à ses problèmes économiques mais à ses projets d'union politique. Peu sont les français qui saisissent réellement ce qu'ils doivent à l'union européenne au niveau législatif. Notamment pour la loi travaille sur toute la durée des débats je n'ai dû lire qu'un ou deux éditoriales qui expliquaient l'origine de la loi(l'EU)
L'objectif affirmé par les dirigeants de l'EU c'est l'état fédéral, le problème est que beaucoup d'Européen sont en désaccord avec ce projet d'ou la sortie du RU

>France

Yes, very good Pierre, very good....

HOWEVER

The problem is that we're so cucked that after every terrorist attack islam gain popularity and people have a better opinion on the religion
also:
>religious fanatics
This is the state of mind I'm talking about for the French all the religion are the same and there is violent "fanatics" in all of them. And all of them are bullshit and can cause the seem problem

L'uniformisation des pays et le supposé fédéralisme font partie du problème et il font partie des points à réformer. C'était peut-être envisageable après la Seconde Guerre, mais plus maintenant. En particulier si il est question de faire fonctionner de la même manière des pays qui ont très peu en commun sur les plans culturels, économiques, legaux, entre autres.
Une fois de plus, une forme d'union ou organisation européenne est encore possible mais celle que nous avons n'est ni souhaitable ni souhaitée par une grande partie de ses membres.

There is the proverbial "moderate/republican islam", it exist and it's practiced by a handful of morroccans, tunisian or lebanese families that arriver there in the 70s, have integrated and sparcely practice their religion. At this point it's anecdotic more than anything. You can't put all islam in the same bag as if it was a unified belief.
That said the number of muslim organization or worship places that do not condemn or that practice radicalization is alarmingly high.
And nobody is doing much about it precisely because islam is anything but unified so nobody can really have any control over it and there is no one to check its full current state.

Scotland here. You go on a whole spiel about unity between majority white countries, and then because Scotland has an extremely leftist government, you proceed to spew the abuse you just complained about.

Realise that Scotland is not the SNP and the SNP is not Scotland. It's attitudes like your own that drives perfectly normal, small 'c' conservatives in Scotland to vote for the SNP, because they believe they need to be protected from England.

I'm not commenting on how accurate these views are, just that these views exist.

Scotland is not a leftist country, it's just a country currently being controlled by leftists.

t. Scotsman who voted to Leave

PS. Scottish Conservatives are the 2nd biggest party (after SNP) in Scottish Parliament. Just food for thought.

Retarded why? Why should freedom of trade and freedom of movement go hand in hand? That sounds retarded to me.
As for LMAOing our gene pool, that is literally the pot calling the kettle black. You have a higher proportion of muslims than us, who are probably even more extreme than ours.
You say you're keking, but you do seem rather salty.

>I see. So its an age gap up there?

The youth in Scotland have been brainwashed to hate England, so if England likes something, they don't like it.

It's stupid and childish but the majority DO grow out of it ( as they have for generations ).

Ce qu'il faudrait faire c'est garder L'Espace économique européen pour le coté économique et garder le conseil de l'europe pour le coté politique mais supprimer l'UE

>Scotland is not a leftist country

You can't be this fucking deluded.

Also, first few comments in, the Scottish poster who was regretful at the leftist shithole his country has become was met simply with questions, and advice on where to move to. So bugger off with you're "Don't be mean to us" shit, because we're not.

Good thread.
Stop the infighting and let us black brothers unite against the European motoric defective whites!!

>You voted No twice before, you'll do it again.

The first referendum you're referencing was a referendum on restoring the Scottish Parliament, and a majority voted Yes, but the referendum was declared null because of the turnout threshold clause.

I'm ignoring the rest of your childish abuse. I can tell you've had many encounters with salty leftist Scots, and I salute your attempts to rile them up and make them hate England even more.

But I prefer to do my bit for Blighty by convincing leftist, anti-English Scots to love the UK, one by one.

If you believe my goals are noble and just, then I ask you to dial back the attitude towards your greatest ally.

The Eternal Anglo and the Eternal Celt have been the scourge of Europe for centuries, and we could be still if we can squash the disunity on our own island.

It's not just the anti-English attitudes of salty leftist Scots that has to change though. The diatribes you anti-Scot types launch into with such weary predictability only drive more and more of our countrymen to the SNP usurpers.

It's warms the cockles mate. My folks told me that when we joined the EU, some Ozzy friends 'we won't have you back you know', well, we're like a prodigal father and it feels good that the commonwealth and US seem to have forgiven us.
Trump looks like exactly the thing the US needs at the moment. We have to a bit careful though, no-one likes being told what to do by outsiders, but I'll be rooting for him.

Possible. de manière générale, je dirais qu'il faudrait qu'un groupement européen puisse permettre des choses comme le marché commun voire la libre circulation des biens et personnes mais ne puisse pas prendre le dessus sur la souveraineté nationale.
J'ai plus de doutes sur des politiques communes.

>The diatribes you anti-Scot types launch into with such weary predictability only drive more and more of our countrymen to the SNP usurpers.

Then stop acting against us on a near constant basis.

We would love nothing more for you to get your head out your asses and be one of us again, like Wales and Ireland. But as long as you have a bunch of English hating leftists (who for whatever reason always vote to stay in the UK) we wont be able to have any unity.

Which, honestly, is a shame.

They weren't really. Most of them were shitposting about it with the leafs.

The most supportive nations were Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Netherlands (no jokes) and New Zealand.

It's true but we need an Islam who like the catholisism will be abandoned .
If we don't create an concordat and choose what are the dogme, pratice and belief of the muslim like we did with the jew we will never integrate the muslim in our nation

>You can't be this fucking deluded.

I speak from experience. Scotland may have high rates of welfare use, but consequently we also have more hate for welfare abusers than any other nationality I have spoken to at length about it.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/11754256/Scots-are-more-Right-wing-than-the-English.html

"The NIESR paper “surprisingly” found Scots are marginally more Right wing than people in the rest of the UK as they were less likely to agree with statements such as “ordinary people do not get their fair share of the nation’s wealth.”

It cited research conducted for the British Social Attitudes survey that also found Scots are more “authoritarian” than the “libertarian” English as they are more likely to concur with views such as “people who break the law should be given stiffer sentences”.

Although they were slightly more likely to agree that more money should be spent on benefits, even if that means higher taxes, the paper said the differences in attitudes across all three criteria were small.

The report raised the prospect that Scots wrongly believe their fellow countrymen hold more Left-wing views than is actually the case and the “intriguing, but untestable proposition” that a “herd” effect was responsible. "

>Islam needs a central authority and unity to stop being a threat and a direct danger to everything and everyone, including itself
Suleiman was right all along.

It works both ways mate.

Scots hate the English because of perceived anti-Scottish attitudes.

English hate the Scots because of perceived anti-English attitudes.

In both cases it's a vocal minority. The vast majority of Scots don't hate the English or hold crazy left-wing views. Likewise with the English.

I'd like the Scots to stay, it just feels right to have you as part of the Union.
I'd like to think it could be turned around. It wasn't so long ago that the Welsh hated the English, and now they are more UKIP than the us. I don't know how it's to be done though. It might just happen by accident - the SNP overplaying its hand and everyone gets fed up with them. Or some muslim terrorists north of the border, the Scots are almost as anti-immigration and the english.

>English hate the Scots because of perceived anti-English attitudes.

No, we hate you because when we had our chance for freedom, you did literally everything you could to keep us from it.

We hate you because you relentlessly (until now) voted Labour into power.

There are plenty of reasons we hate you beyond the fact you don't like us either. Every fucking choice you guys make is drenched in leftist fear.

Another big problem is your personification. You're personifying me as Scotland and yourself as the rest of the UK.

I voted Leave and convinced many other people to do so as well.

1.6 million voted to Remain
1.01 million voted to Leave

if those million hadn't voted to Leave, we'd be having a very different conversation.

We voted Labour into power because Scotland was disproportionately affected by de-industrialisation under the Tories. Again, I'm not saying that's a justified feeling, but there it is. We DID vote Labour OUT at the last election. Where's the thanks for that?

>Every fucking choice you guys make is drenched in leftist fear

>You're personifying me as Scotland and yourself as the rest of the UK.

Apologies, its a habit. If what you're saying about yourself is true in your voting habits, then I have no problem with you at all m8.

And all your voting does is show that out of your 2.6 million voters, over half of them want EU slavery. That is a huge problem, and needs to be addressed, regardless of how many newspaper articles you pull up to say "No, we're right wing as well"

>It might just happen by accident - the SNP overplaying its hand and everyone gets fed up with them

It's already happening.

It was the EU problem that got me interested in politics. I supported the SNP back in the days when they were Eurosceptic and DROPPED them as soon as they became a pro-EU party. I voted UKIP at the last GE.

Remember, only around 36% of eligible voters in Scotland voted Remain.

Also:
>ITT: People who know nothing about the situation in Scotland.

>I voted UKIP at the last GE.

You absolute lad.

Yes lad.
UKIP and torries.

Good for you! I really think that the break up of the EU and a return to national sovereign countries with their unique characteristics and heritage would be the best for Europe. It shouldn't be beyond us to hammer out mutually beneficial trade deals without having to accept all the shit the EU doles out.

i know this feel

it's fucking awful

>move to england lad
it shouldn't have to be this way

What would you rather?

Live in a country renowned for taking over half the fucking world

or live in a country renowned for being one of the countries taken over, and who wear skirts.

>And all your voting does is show that out of your 2.6 million voters, over half of them want EU slavery. That is a huge problem, and needs to be addressed, regardless of how many newspaper articles you pull up to say "No, we're right wing as well"

And the overwhelming majority of young people in England and Wales voted in exactly the same way as young people in Scotland.

And on Sup Forums of all places the Scots you encounter are overwhelmingly likely to be of a right-wing, Eurosceptic persuasion.
I understand your contempt for leftists, but don't make the mistake of thinking that you don't have any problems of your own.

The SNP is in power at the moment by virtue of being the least shitty party from the perspective of most Scots. The Conservatives are despised for Thatcher, Labour are despised for the Iraq War and the 2008 crash and the Lib Dems are a joke.

That Scotland returns an SNP government does not mean that Scotland wants independence, as we saw in the referendum.

>And on Sup Forums of all places the Scots you encounter are overwhelmingly likely to be of a right-wing

I've had a hugely different experience. Almost every time without fail that I come across a Union Jack acting like a fucking retard, they always mention off hand, or by accident they live in Scotland or "Up north"

Not saying you're wrong, but we've had very different experiences.

I have a feeling the SNP will fuck up much faster than people think

It frustrates me to no end when people attempt to pass judgement or provide commentary on the state of Scottish politics when their only sources of information are mainstream news media. It's such a complex issue for so many reasons, it really cant be boiled down to the simple two-dimensional matrices, and we here in Sup Forums ALL know how much the media misrepresents issues and provides information for biased perspectives, but they believe everything they read about Scotland.

HELL YEAH! What a GREAT post! I love you OP and I love the United Kingdom, the greatest country on Earth! (no sarcasm)

If they just say "up north" then they could be referring to anything north of the M25, to be fair.
We do have plenty of idiots, but right-wing Scots are definitely over-represented on Sup Forums

My armour is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the emperor's name, let none survive.

>but right-wing Scots are definitely over-represented on Sup Forums

Please don't take my disagreement with you as an offense, I honestly wish what you were saying is the case. I would love it if I could have more like minded Scots here, but besides you and maybe one or two more, I don't see them. Ever.

glaswegian here, voted leave aswell

Thanks, britbro.

Trump will win.

Godspeed britbongs and burger Bros

I'm at work so I have to leave now but let me conclude my statements briefly:

Fuck Labour
Fuck the SNP
Fuck blind anti-English hatred
Fuck blind anti-Scottish hatred

God save the Queen and God Bless this United Kingdom, this sceptered isle, this seat of civilization, this Britain.