Happening at Incirlik?? Any turkbros know whats going on in adana and incirlik? I have friends there and need to know...

Happening at Incirlik?? Any turkbros know whats going on in adana and incirlik? I have friends there and need to know. Rumor is there are protests in adana and theyre going to "teach the Americans at incirlik a lesson". Tell me im wrong please.

Pray this isnt benghazi 2.0

Shameless bump for Americans on base.

turk here, there is nothing in the news about incirlik, no situation has occurred since the coup ended

And no ragtag group of snackbars can harm incirlik lol, that place is fucking secure

Also U.S. has allowed family of personnel to leave Turkey if they want

WAKE UP FAGGOTS GET ON THIS

This would be Bengazi on steroids since that's where all the nukes are. Need some sources though

It wouldnt be in the news. Not sure if the protesters are armed or not but they are going to incirlik as we speak from adana.

I have no sources except a friend in the middle of it. I trust my friend and dont think they would lie about something like this.

Doubt they are going to attack American personel.
Unless they want to become Libya or something.

No idea what's going on, but the catalog is currently destroyed with shill threads, so KEEP ME POSTED

I noticed. Keep replying to bump us up just in case.

Whoops that was for

Is your friend an American soldier stationed there?

no worries dude, turk here, no one can do shit to your bro, no one in turkey would dare get incirlik attacked. erdogan may be the worst thing happened to turkey, but he knows he can not fuck with usa like that. he might let you worry a bit, he might use the leaving nato card even to get GULEN back, but it can not be more than a bluff

This is interesting, so bump

Not sure if you're bullshitting

Id rather not say for their sake. ;)

Not gonna happen.

The turks jumped though a lot of hoops to arrest the commander there to make sure they didn't upset the Americans.

Due to it being a nuke storage facility, any attempt to overrun it would Cause the US to go apeshit.

They could be jihadist and thats my worry. Aleppo has almost fallen and a bunch of the jihadis fled to turkey not long ago.

It's just bravado. There was this turkish ' 'official' giving a speech in Sweden I think where he was talking to the Turkish diaspora. He was talking about 'it's time for Europe to see our strength' and shittalking like that. Baseless banter and showing off.

Bumping. This is important you shill motherfuckers quit sliding my thread.

Ah. Well tell the ameribro to stay safe if you get a chance

If anything happens to Incirlik the shit will hit the fan. USA will deliver an ultimatum to Erdogan. Either you clean up the area yourself and recover any stolen nukes or we are invading your ass.

I will. Thanks for the concern friend, keep bumping to keep this at least relevant on the board. We need TURKS in TURKEY to reply and let us know whats going on on the ground there.

You don't have shit.

There's American nukes at that base. Even seriously thinking about fucking with that would be suicide.

No shit hanse. Im just trying to keep a thread up in case shit pops off.

Is Gullen going to be extradited?

Youre asking the wrong guy. I had no idea he existed untill this coup happened. I would say no but you never know.

Maybe you should post this thread again in 4-5 hours. More Americans off work and Turks lurking before going to sleep.