Why is Rocko's Modern Life not appreciated the way it should be...

Why is Rocko's Modern Life not appreciated the way it should be? It's the Father of Spongebob and yet Spongenigger gets all the fucking praise.

Rocko was so much fucking better than SpongeJew but it got canceled because Soccer Moms chimped out at Nickelodeon. It's such a sadness. Just about every episode is a fucking classic and hilarious.

Why 90s kids always have the best?

You realized you answered your own question in your own post, you dumbass?

WEE WEE! WEE WEE! WEE WEE!

hello my fellow rockoposter

patrick is literally heffer

squidward is Mr bighead

>Why is Rocko's Modern Life not appreciated the way it should be? It's the Father of Spongebob

How is that? Rocko was great, but how is it the father of spongebob?

It was too raw for millennials so they liked spongebob better because it's soft and weak, like millennials.

It's probably because rocko was gay.

Bigots.

Stephen Helenberg worked on the show as a head writer and half of the Rockos staff worked on the Spongebob

Because it was shit

and rockos modern life was a softer version of ren and stimpy then I guess.

>chokeys chicken
>the crossdressing turtle
>the spying cuck neighbor who listens to his wife talk about how much she wants to fuck rocko

Mrs. Bighead instilled my fetish for cheating whores

mr bighead was getting cucked by rocko on the daily

fuck i better go get this show

ren and stimpy was weird. i couldnt even tell you what the major stories were except ren getting angry all the time.

Yeah because you were a fucking toddler when it came out.

And to answer your question Rocco just wasn't a big hit like Spongebob or Ren and Stimpy was.

I didn't know that. Well both shows were good, and that's probably the reason why.
You know what is super underrated from that time period is angry beaver. I loved that show

I used to have some VHS of ren and stimpy and the only episodes I can remember off the top of my head were where they were at a zoo disguised as monkeys for some reason, and one where they were firefighters. That show was a classic.

Best episode hands down is the one where they fish out in the ocean and that Jew turtle keeps asking that fat cow to ask him what time it is. The sandwiches that are bait from the fish fishing them. Also that giant squid that wants some cheese.

That pirate song from spongebob plays when the captain with wooden planks for eyes,legs, arms everything is on screen.

>Sly Cooper video game

Hef is Murray

Filburt is Bentley

Rocko is Sly

>that episode where Filburt and his turtle brethren are actually alien Jews from outer space that secretly conspire to conquer Earth

What were they trying to tell me as a kid?

>Why is Rocko's Modern Life not appreciated
>Just about every episode is a fucking classic
classic doersn't mean "I like it very much"

Kids These Days, They Don't Know™