Acording to science there's a .85 correlation between how attractive a male is for females and how muscular he is

Acording to science there's a .85 correlation between how attractive a male is for females and how muscular he is.

Shocking discovery

im not muscular but i'm strong as fuck

my girl gets really fucking wet when i lift her up, and i mean that quite literally, i pick her up and throw her on the bed and i feel her pussy and its literally dripping

they just literally want someone whos strong and dominant, its not about the muscles, i aint got no definition (not fat or chubby but not skinny either), choke your bitch a little when ur fucking and you'll see how much more she likes you

i mean i literally meme my girlfriend when we have sex and shes still my little bitch even with all the goofy memes that i whisper into her ear as we fuck, all the reddit that goes there

I have one winter coat with padding on the shoulders. It makes me look buff, even though I'm not.

I notice that when I'm wearing it, the ladies be staring way more.

ok
i ask you to leave my board

Contrary to /fit/ myths muscles are not that important.

This German mestizo(Syrian father, German mother) is literally one of the most desired guys in the world and he weak and skinny like a twig.

Now I'd love to see the correlation between height and attraction.

Excellent, theres .15 to work with

>i ask you to leave my board
it's my board as I'm a TURKISH BULL

KARA BOĞALAR RUN THIS BOARD AND ALL HOUSENİGGERS AND WH*TE SISSY SUBS CAN FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums

fuck you mehmet

Scientific studies have shown that women like masculine men only when ovulating. They prefer feminine prettyboys every other day of the month. Look it up

>othermode isn't fit
wow, kys

Face > everything else except money.

oh OP said muscular, not masculine

Yeah but this isn't a literal Cera to Cena transition, theres an increased likelihood

just googled him, he almost turned me gay
how tall is he? if it's 185cm+ then he's quite literally a perfect human specimen

be the .15

yeah, they prefer masculine boys when they're horny and soyboys when they're not horny.

shocking.

lifting improves your face.

be lucky I fell in love with one of your kind cause normally british girls are ugly unfunny entitled slags lets be honest

I will bless her with Turkish baby bulls

my girl gets wet every time I pick her up senpai and shes always telling me how dominant I am

always and we fuck every single day so

they like masculine men to impregnate them, then then prettyboys take care of the offspring

>my girl gets wet every time I pick her up senpai
Can you give a reasonably accurate estimate of its amount and viscosity, is it hentai tier and like a small gush or just a little seeping?

Yeah, no shit, same like we don't like fat women. the good thing is like you can get muscles if you actually do something.

i feel it and its very very moist and wet

i can remove my fingers after one swipe and have very very wet fingers

i tend to stare at her in the eyes when im touching her pussy tho so i cant really say if its absolutely dripping

>literally just be youssef bro, make her laugh and hit the gym bro

Thank you, good stuff, I guess my fears of vaginal abrasion were unfounded

Lol

this is true tho unironically
if you can make a girl laugh consistently and are physically fit, you have a chance with ~80% of women

But girls only laugh if they like you.

You aren't making them laugh. They are laughing to make you know that they like you.

If they like you but your jokes are shit, they will laugh anyway.

girls also laugh.. might surprise ya... if they are amused

>he weak and skinny like a twig.
Retard

But then it means nothing.

this guy is right
you are also right

You could beat up you and the twig at the same time.

His gf is ugly, lol.

post your gf so we can compare

Isn't it a good news? If you ugly, you can go a gym and become attractive. That is not so easy for a girl. An ugly girl in good shape is still an ugly girl. Only surgery can help her.

Only white men can see my gf, sorry.

whiter than you, apezilian