Tbh he wasn't as bad as redneck retard republicans make him out to be

Barack Obama will be remembered as a mediocre President

That is all

OP will go down in history as one of the biggest faggots to ever post on Sup Forums.

Screencap this.

Obama will be remembered for adding more debt than every other president COMBINED.

Oh and cash for clunkers.

He's just saying that because Obama's black. To say anything else would be raaaacist.

wtf I love Obama now!

As much as I hate Obongo, I do respect him.

He took on a Congress almost unanimously against him at every turn and gave no fucks. Just like based Teddy.

You should probably go back to /r/S4P

>more part-time waiters means more jobs

Obama did literally nothing except pass a shitty healthcare bill and destabilize the middle east even more

When future students learn about the presidents, he'll be "the black one," and no one will care about his accomplishments, because he had none.

eff pee bee pee

Your fucking retarded

How much platinum could they get from the catalytic converters do you think? Might not be that bad

Facebook pics are not an argument

>one of the mosr even-tempered, authentic, and thoughtful presidents in American history.

Yeah, just like Jimmy Carter. His presidency will still be regarded as a failure though.

He is

Lets not forget the stupid fuck created isis by pushing withdraw during complete destabilization

I will personally remember Obama as a president who didn't really do anything. The world crumbled around him and he did nothing.

Okie doke

THE GUY CRIED ALL THE TIME

I'm curious—why "authentic"? What's authentic about him?

Ififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififi

this is his real legacy

and maybe bankrupting the country

the first black one, after Thomas Jefferson
and bill clinton

I'll always remember him as the Presiden whose PR-team won a Nobel peace prize.

he already has his one line in the history book by "virtue" of being black

washington - first president
jefferson - wrote declaration
lincoln - freed slaves
jfk - got shot
obama - black

hillary - woman

yeah man all those executive orders and abuse of power were awesome

so based

bush added the debt nigga

Try again, you fucking moron.

The world will survive an affirmative action leader every now and then. Like Obama was shit, but the world will survive. Its when you start stringing unqualified people back-to-back, that the world will go to shit. Let Trump fix the country up so you can elect DA FIRST WOMYN PREZIDENT 2024 and actually survive it.

They were. Congress has and always will be where progress and needed legislation go to die at the hands of men bought out by industries afraid of change. It takes a leader to slap your dick around the floor and tell them what's going to happen.

Also, Obama has a very low number of executive orders relative to any president in the past 20 years. Especially more so when you look at presidents like Teddy with over 1000 or Roosevelt who had over 3,500. Obama has 230.

Obama made retarded decision after retarded decision, but at least he fucking tried. Eapecially after he didn't have to worry about reelection. That's respectable.

Yes, a true leader ignores the system of checks and balances and rams through his agenda

So very respectable

please kill yourself

Is there even one think in what he didn't utterly fail.

who would it even be? they decided it would be hillary 8 years ago, the day after obama won the election.

He's already been forgotten

He had less executive orders than the average president.

Let me know if you missed that so I can tell you to reread the above.

If Trump goes through with even half the shit he's promised, it's probably going to be someone close to him. Trump and Hernie pretty much rekt their parties.

>Tbh he wasn't as bad as redneck retard republicans make him out to be

He delivered on absolutely none of his goals and took credit for everything that happened since the recession. He bailed out big businesses and patted himself on the back for it.

He's a piece of shit.

Yes. Literally every president we consider great has done exactly that.

Hell, Andrew Jackson publicly denouned treaties and Supreme Court rulings, and everyone on Sup Forums sprays their jeans over him.

>other people were bad too, so this excuses it!

let me know when you've killed yourself

It's so brave of people to say positive things of Obama, you all must be true humanitarians

obama was just a very good puppet. never fucked up like Bush did. basically just window dressing for the government. that's really what you mean when you say he is so even-tempered and rational

>tfw the line will be moving downwards after Trump becomes president

I actually thought Obummer wasn't that bad until that speech last night tbqh. But then, he said Trump was un-American and unironically said we should be wary of demagoguery or cult of personality, when he himself was le hopey changey black man who was literally painted as a superhero.

This country is finished tho tbf economically, so my only insinuation that he wasn't bad was likely still down to that hopey changey image the man himself shattered.

>only in reich's fan fiction

>History will remember Barack Obama as being discovered to have been a completely manufactured person run and supported by NEO-Bolshevik globalists in their failed attempt to take over the world

You can find school anecdotes and qupis from professors about every candidate ever... interviews with people they went to school with, newspaper articles of them doing community work or sports accomplishments... military records, etc etc etc.

Try that for obama and you get.... nothing but his "Harvard Law paper." (The most constitutionally averse president was a supposed constitutional law student...lol)

That nigger was on some deep intel shit for people like Zbigniew Brzezinski (his supposed mentor... seems very likely from what I can find)

>says he loves America
>wants to hand it over to a criminal
He is not authentic

He'll be one of the last, once globalization takes its full form in a few years.

He'll be known as the one the helped the American Union come to be.