/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Shills won't Stop us Edition

>******GOOD NEWS EVERYONE: IRS Investigation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

>To-do list:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
youtu.be/jogUNIirv4U
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
nytimes.com/2015/02/06/us/in-invisible-world-of-political-donor-advisers-a-highly-visible-player.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Alliance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See (Dead) (Dead) ? ? ? ? for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

Simply ebin
Saving this tbqh familiae

I'll see if I can make something when I have awaken a bit more. /cfg/ produced some awesome images and I'll try to think of something good to make.

DNC Hatchetman had another AMA a little while ago.

bump

Recent thread for reference. Follow the Foundation lads.

Who's got a meme thread going up? We need to keep shilling on twitter.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
COUNTER-SLIDE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

Either I or Moose will make one later.
No meaning in setting up one until traffic picks up on pol.
Until then, this function as a joint thread.

off topic, but try to get jill on the ballot in more blue states

I got nothing to contribute, but thank you for your service.

>some Hillary images

REEEEEEE

Good morning bump

posting a fresh meme and template for you to play with

>unrelated, but because of ID

template

Push the DWS-Kaine angle.
It is getting good traction.
We must agitate the Bernouts even more.

Good one.

No one is shilling for shillary, that´s a Republican funded lie.

Hillary For Prison 2016

This is so fucked.

Hillary will win if there's no more leaks..

Asange better not be fucking bluffing

OC incoming.

youtu.be/jogUNIirv4U

>IRS Launches Investigation Into the Clinton Foundation
>The same IRS that targeted conservative groups for heightened scrutiny
>The same IRS that denied tax exemption status to Tea Party groups
>The same IRS working under a democratic president and taking orders from his political machine
>The same IRS that did all of these things, got away with investigating itself, and found no fault

Yeah, I'm real excited about this. Nothing will happen and it will just be one more thing she can bitch and cackle about.

Don't look like there is too much traction in /cfg/ right now. Perhaps later when America gets home from work.

My newest picture, tips?

/cfg/

Expect another AMA from me soon.

Ooooh.

Also Jewgle reverse search doesn't work anymore, who's in that photo?

Who are you?

Perhaps leave out Tump logo and just target it at voters who is wondering if they should vote for her or show their dismay by staying home. A vote for Trump would only be a bonus.

>forgive me father I misspelled Trumps name.

Absolutely.

Can't think of good text for this one.

Help us out.

Don't let them slide it lads.

Good one.

Non-Trump supporters do not care about the muslim danger at all.
They are hostile against this topic.
Therefore it is not needed to take down the Trump logo from that meme - it only adds to it, as it can be only spread inside right-wing circles.

Thanks, and that's why I added the logo. Didn't put any campaign branding on my other two.

bumping again

????

WE. MUST. KEEP. PUSHING

Everything we do is worth it.

I will keep making these threads myself until fucking November.

Fuck you for letting it die before.

>Definitely.

Gives me hope.

>Check bank
>No more money to bet on trump

Sad.

There is hope. If we fight.

Keep your eyes open in roughly 5 hours.

I will concede to you both. It was a great image and all I was perhaps a bit overenthusiastic to whether it had become more accepted to raise that question in all circles.

>On side note to all.
Obama went on and on that USA is already great. Would a comparison to The Newsroom s01e01 be of any use?

>tfw I woke up just in time

Awesome stuff. Is there a specific time you generally can't make threads for? I can probably be around in case anything slides.

No specific time, since my job allows me to stay up late. But I end up falling asleep at odd hours.

I won't post a lot sometimes because I'll be busy, but I'll always do my best to make the next bread.

If I can't make a new bread I'll call on someone to make the next one.

Thank you so much.

>these voicemails

Be sure to take a look at the new list of donors we have.

Reminder that link related is always good to contribute to.

Also good for consulting for old info.

Reminder

I do not know what Newsroom is.

But anti-establishment sentiment is very high right now thanks to Bernouts being "assblasted". If you want to attack Obongo, this is our time. People will forget about the DNC happenings in 2 weeks and it will be late then to manipulate leftists against the monkey in the White House.

Anyone have an archive to that?

Can I ask you to look into these two articles listed at the bottom of this picture?

Maybe it tells more than Hungarian version.
I am sure that the Government of Norway is also neck deep in the CF & co. mud.

Is there a short version?
Need something to redpill family on Soros in 5 minutes or less

It is a show about a news network. First episode is in the start a forum where someone in the audience asks something about "is america great" and all in panel is saying USA is already great and so on. The main character in the tv show is the only one who says "american isn't the greatest country" and gives a list of reasons that stumps the audience.
I can find exactly quotes if needed.

m8 he came back this morning fyi

Sure will do.
Do you have full links (easier than searching).

tl;dr (from bro who made it):

>Democracy Alliance is a Soros-funded group.
>Big players include Catalist and anything else in yellow (direct ties)
>Catalist sends money down the line eventually to Universities, media outlets, and polling groups
>so you can literally make the argument that polls are funded by Soros Shekels

>many of the Democracy Alliance's coalition members' and THEIR coalition members' money dumping grounds also include "grassroots" campaigns and groups that start said grassroots campaigns
>NAACP
>Sierra Club
>many many many MANY others
>so you can literally make the argument that every demonstration we've ever seen is funded by Soros Shekels

>You'll want to look at MapLight, they directly funnel money in and out from massive companies that appear to work to get bills into congress
>so you can literally make the argument that big companies and bills in congress are funded by Soros Shekels

That's just 1 Soros group. The Democracy Alliance is tied to THAT much down the line, it's insane.

I know! I posted in that epic fail train of a thread. :)

thanks senpai

Some background/connects
Led by Mary Pat Bonner, the Bonner Group is overtly a fundraising business which is almost unique among other fundraisers in that it takes commission on the donations, typically 12.5%, which is considered unethical by Association of Fundraising Professionals because it "encourages abuse and places self-gain over philanthropy".

"Ms. Bonner’s fees have been a perennial source of controversy in the Democracy Alliance, a club of wealthy progressive donors, each obligated to contribute money to a select roster of liberal research and advocacy organizations. [..] She continues to attend the alliance’s private donor conferences, however, as an unpaid “donor adviser” to Marcy Carsey, a prominent Hollywood producer. Current and former executives at liberal nonprofits complain about a perception that hiring Ms. Bonner would improve their chances of being included in the Alliance’s investment portfolio.

“I don’t know what her role in the D.A. is at this point, nor do I know who she actually is a donor adviser to, nor do I know what organizations she represents within the group of organizations who we are supporting,” Mr. Ryan said. “I think it’s outrageous.”
nytimes.com/2015/02/06/us/in-invisible-world-of-political-donor-advisers-a-highly-visible-player.html?_r=0

Gara LaMarche is the president of the Democracy Alliance. LaMarche, a longtime progressive activist and close ally of George Soros, assumed the post in 2013. Prior to LaMarche's hiring, Hillary Clinton aide Kelly Craighead led the Alliance. Howard Dean has previously been considered as a potential president for the Democracy Alliance. The board of directors for the Democracy Alliance includes John Stocks, Patricia Bauman, Paul Egerman, Weston Milliken, Gara LaMarche, Mary Kay Henry, David desJardins, Nick Hanauer, Farhad Ebrahimi, Josh Fryday, Keith Mestrich, Fran Rodgers, Susan Sandler and Rob Stein.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Alliance

hey all, got some new memes

#NeverHillary
#EnoughClinton
#Enough

1/9 incl. transparent logo image coming up

Potential lead to follow

The DNC hatchetman brought up that hillary clinton likes younger guys, and giggalos.
I asked him about how the dc madams lawyer said there was information about a candidate, and he just said to bring that info to /CFG/ for a good lead.

The relevant posts

forgot image

#NeverHillary
#EnoughClinton
#Enough

1/9 incl. transparent logo image coming up